• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10377 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1447

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 5162 Next
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
March 18 2014 15:28 GMT
#28921
I would like to be able to use my retrieved WC3 key for TLLOLOTGDTDGN#3.

Someone else needs to host the UMSes tho, I don't have control of the router, but I do have some good ones.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 18 2014 15:36 GMT
#28922
On March 19 2014 00:28 Lord Tolkien wrote:
I would like to be able to use my retrieved WC3 key for TLLOLOTGDTDGN#3.

Someone else needs to host the UMSes tho, I don't have control of the router, but I do have some good ones.

I really want to do this

Maybe we can organize a wc3 party some time else too.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 15:52 GMT
#28923
RIP Auction house, you will be missed.
Also, wtf, can't cancel some of my listings so I can't pick them um up out of AH.
liftlift > tsm
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
March 18 2014 16:01 GMT
#28924
Maps for consideration (if we ever do WC3):

Original Footmen Frenzy (!)
Uther Party
Dalaran University
Battleships (!!!)
Sheep Tag or it's advanced version, Vampirism?
Wintermaul or TDs?
Risk?
Age of Myths if we want to go with an AoS (and if we don't want to play original DotA)
Anything else?


Probably not LotR maps, tho, or things like Azeroth Wars. Requires alot of map specific knowledge to play, usually. A veteran and micromanaged Fellowship will basically GG a newbie game of Ring Wars, for instance (or Nazgul), and there's no effective economy there. Sad because I used to fking love those maps to death.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
March 18 2014 16:01 GMT
#28925
Why are the British so much better at naming ships than everyone else?

Like it's not even fucking close. U.S. and Canadian ships are all just named after people or places. Ooh the HMCS Halifax, I'm so scared. USS Ohio, wow much impressive. Then the Germans just assigned numbers to their subs. Uh oh, it's U-112! Better watch out.

Meanwhile the Royal Navy is like "motherfuckers, say hello to the HMS Unsinkable! HMS Victory! HMS Vanguard!" These are badass names for badass ships.
I am the Town Medic.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 18 2014 16:14 GMT
#28926
On March 18 2014 17:07 Chrispy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2014 16:59 Gahlo wrote:
So ogn just started a show recently on their hearthstone channel where DoA and Chobra just sit around and chill.
http://www.twitch.tv/ogn_hearthstone/b/512093005


If I played/cared about hearthstone I would watch the shit outta that show. I watched 1 minute of it and it looked comfy cozy as fuck.

It's just on the hearthstone channel. It's supposed to be more of a show with a mix of video games and talking about korean culture and whatnot. In future episodes they're thinking about teaching people to read hangul(sp?)
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 16:14 GMT
#28927
On March 19 2014 01:01 Alzadar wrote:
Why are the British so much better at naming ships than everyone else?

Like it's not even fucking close. U.S. and Canadian ships are all just named after people or places. Ooh the HMCS Halifax, I'm so scared. USS Ohio, wow much impressive. Then the Germans just assigned numbers to their subs. Uh oh, it's U-112! Better watch out.

Meanwhile the Royal Navy is like "motherfuckers, say hello to the HMS Unsinkable! HMS Victory! HMS Vanguard!" These are badass names for badass ships.

Too busy winning wars and spreading freedom.
liftlift > tsm
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 18 2014 16:27 GMT
#28928
I wish I had more time for hobbies, always feels bad to just pick and choose. Either you have time to play lots of games OR you have time to do hobby things (modeling in my case, sports or cars or whatever for other people) OR you have time to work out regularly OR you have time to develop an art like drawing or writing.

Of course there are people who are just preternaturally good at those things and don't need time to develop skills/gain ability, but I always feel like I never have enough time to do everything I want. Maybe I just manage it all wrong.
It's your boy Guzma!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 18 2014 16:29 GMT
#28929
On March 19 2014 01:01 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Maps for consideration (if we ever do WC3):

Original Footmen Frenzy (!)
Uther Party
Dalaran University
Battleships (!!!)
Sheep Tag or it's advanced version, Vampirism?
Wintermaul or TDs?
Risk?
Age of Myths if we want to go with an AoS (and if we don't want to play original DotA)
Anything else?


Probably not LotR maps, tho, or things like Azeroth Wars. Requires alot of map specific knowledge to play, usually. A veteran and micromanaged Fellowship will basically GG a newbie game of Ring Wars, for instance (or Nazgul), and there's no effective economy there. Sad because I used to fking love those maps to death.

Warlock, Jungle Race, Mansion Murderer. The advantage to these are the games are short. Part of the issue I thought when doing game night were games taking too long and people either sitting out or being eliminated for 30min+. It's one thing if you're a rando in a pub game, you just leave. Sucks for this setup though. Quick games is better for turnover and less downtime. Also they're hilarious to play.
Warlock - physics based arena with rounds. The spells knock you around and there's an ever-shrinking island surrounded by lava. You can customize what spells you want and how powerful they are. Allows for a lot of outplays too
Jungle Race - Super basic 10 lap race but you get a random unit for every half lap. Sometimes you get screwed, other times you screw other people. Much BM to be had.
Mansion Murderer - You're all peasants in a mansion and you run around trying to upgrade yourself so you can make it to the mansion door to escape. One of the peasants is actually the killer though. Very funny when you're all on call. Or in the same room with everyone turning their monitors so no one can see XD
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 18 2014 16:33 GMT
#28930
On March 18 2014 21:17 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
i played some pirated version of gold or silver or something back when i was 10 or so and it messed up all the names of skills and pokemon so everything was guesswork. espeon was eefui and umbreon was burak and those two formed the basis of an email i still use now (shadoweefurak l0l 10-year old me so creative). i later found out that espeon was eifei and umbreon was blacky in japanese so i guess the guy handling the subtitles for the hack wasnt just randomly putting vowels and consonants together. MEMORIES

It could've been a translated ROM before the official release, I remember playing one of those.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
March 18 2014 16:55 GMT
#28931
On March 18 2014 15:42 ticklishmusic wrote:
Idunno if anyone ever read A Fairytale for the Demon Lord, but its one of the best manhwas I've ever read- art is absolutely gorgeous, story is pretty good as well and a complete mindblower. Anyways, season 2 is finally coming out.

Here


I just read this whole thing. My head hurts. But I wouldn't call it mindblowing, my personal reaction was "well that's a decent twist".

I did read to the end though which is a lot more than can be said for most other web comics I've attempted to read.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 18 2014 17:24 GMT
#28932
On March 19 2014 01:27 Requizen wrote:
I wish I had more time for hobbies, always feels bad to just pick and choose. Either you have time to play lots of games OR you have time to do hobby things (modeling in my case, sports or cars or whatever for other people) OR you have time to work out regularly OR you have time to develop an art like drawing or writing.

Of course there are people who are just preternaturally good at those things and don't need time to develop skills/gain ability, but I always feel like I never have enough time to do everything I want. Maybe I just manage it all wrong.


I'm kinda in this boat right now. When I'm home I never know what I want to focus on, so I end up focusing on nothing and watching Netflix ~_~

I think I'm starting to get my Smite motivation back though. Played incredibly poorly last night, but want try to get a lot of games in before end of month to see if I can get to plat.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Hyren
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States817 Posts
March 18 2014 17:28 GMT
#28933
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..
Power-tripping mod for Trump's stream
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 18 2014 17:29 GMT
#28934
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 18 2014 17:31 GMT
#28935
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..

I spilled coffee on mine and the E key would type "Edf" and turn on caps lock every time I hit it. Luckily it dried out and works fine now ha.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
March 18 2014 17:34 GMT
#28936
Why are there so many T-Shirt ads on TL? Do you guys get these?

I like the one where the model is bent so far forward I can't read what's on her shirt. Makes no sense.
I am the Town Medic.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 17:35 GMT
#28937
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

ewww, buying razer.
liftlift > tsm
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 18 2014 17:36 GMT
#28938
On March 19 2014 02:35 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

ewww, buying razer.


A purchase with Razer is a purchase for esports. Also, I like Razers.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Hyren
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States817 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 17:40:43
March 18 2014 17:37 GMT
#28939
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

probably should've specified laptop keyboard.. actually now it throws in a random f if i type a j, k, i, s or h
On March 19 2014 02:31 onlywonderboy wrote:
I spilled coffee on mine and the E key would type "Edf" and turn on caps lock every time I hit it. Luckily it dried out and works fine now ha.

Here's hoping thats the case, this is my school computer ;_;
Power-tripping mod for Trump's stream
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 18 2014 17:39 GMT
#28940
I hope you have turned it off and thoroughly dried it
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Prev 1 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 614
ProTech137
UpATreeSC 125
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31344
Calm 3011
Shuttle 809
firebathero 155
Mini 120
Dewaltoss 115
HiyA 30
Hyun 27
NaDa 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
Aegong 21
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7779
XaKoH 279
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1580
fl0m1459
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu568
Other Games
FrodaN1357
Beastyqt817
ceh9551
B2W.Neo546
mouzStarbuck432
Livibee191
byalli142
C9.Mang0127
ToD108
KnowMe104
RotterdaM104
Trikslyr79
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV262
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 31m
Replay Cast
4h 16m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.