• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:35
CEST 07:35
KST 14:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202613Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10149 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1445

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 5162 Next
Steins;Gate
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1422 Posts
March 18 2014 06:30 GMT
#28881
whoa, I have to disagree, nothing is better than playing pokemon red/crystal on the gameboy colour (gameboy feels waaaay too weird and bulky now ).

to those that have played pokemon yellow, do you think it's better than red/blue?
" Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be. "
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
March 18 2014 06:42 GMT
#28882
Idunno if anyone ever read A Fairytale for the Demon Lord, but its one of the best manhwas I've ever read- art is absolutely gorgeous, story is pretty good as well and a complete mindblower. Anyways, season 2 is finally coming out.

Here
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 18 2014 06:43 GMT
#28883
Just watched the most recent Rick and Morty

Idk how they come up with half of that shit. So funny though.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 18 2014 07:03 GMT
#28884
On March 18 2014 15:30 Steins;Gate wrote:
whoa, I have to disagree, nothing is better than playing pokemon red/crystal on the gameboy colour (gameboy feels waaaay too weird and bulky now ).

to those that have played pokemon yellow, do you think it's better than red/blue?


I don't think I could find copies of Crystal or Yellow QQ

Yellow is different, I liked it. Worth playing IMO
Steam: rook492
Kupon3ss
Profile Joined May 2008
時の回廊10066 Posts
March 18 2014 07:03 GMT
#28885
liquid crystal
When in doubt, just believe in yourself and press buttons
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 18 2014 07:06 GMT
#28886
I mean, ANYBODY can add liquid to things.

Usually when I add liquid to Cixah it gets all mushy,
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 18 2014 07:07 GMT
#28887
On March 18 2014 14:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
So much cancer in the GD thread.
Literally.

T-t I hate it when mommy and daddy fight
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 18 2014 07:20 GMT
#28888
Yellow has this weird place in my mind. I liked it. Played through it a few times as a kid, and I preferred it's graphics more than red/blue, obviously, since it was a newer game and had better graphics (pokemon looks more fleshed out and such).
I liked that you could get all 3 starters and so really easily could get a balanced team.
But I literally could not stand the fact that you were forced upon a pikachu, the first gym being a rock gym, and that annoying little bitch refused to evolve. Like, the fuck. I mean, I know it was meant to be based of the anime, so it's a game based off an anime that was based off a game, but still, come on. That and the fact that it is the only pikachu you can get in the entire game, when in original red/blue you could get it naturally in viridian forest infuriated me.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 07:25 GMT
#28889
I think gold/silver were best pokemon game, can't quite explain why, but they were the ones I had the most fun playing. Fire Red comes pretty close tho.
liftlift > tsm
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 18 2014 07:27 GMT
#28890
I loved crystal the most. It was the first pokemon game i played.

I played it about 6 months ago.

I was out of touch with Nintendo things for a looooong time.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
March 18 2014 07:33 GMT
#28891
Crystal was my personal favorite too.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 18 2014 07:34 GMT
#28892
I played a rom of green on a 3.5 inch orange floppy disk.
Kupon3ss
Profile Joined May 2008
時の回廊10066 Posts
March 18 2014 07:38 GMT
#28893
On March 18 2014 16:06 Cixah wrote:
I mean, ANYBODY can add liquid to things.

Usually when I add liquid to Cixah it gets all mushy,


http://pokemonliquidcrystal.com/
When in doubt, just believe in yourself and press buttons
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 18 2014 07:59 GMT
#28894
So ogn just started a show recently on their hearthstone channel where DoA and Chobra just sit around and chill.
http://www.twitch.tv/ogn_hearthstone/b/512093005
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 18 2014 08:07 GMT
#28895
On March 18 2014 16:59 Gahlo wrote:
So ogn just started a show recently on their hearthstone channel where DoA and Chobra just sit around and chill.
http://www.twitch.tv/ogn_hearthstone/b/512093005


If I played/cared about hearthstone I would watch the shit outta that show. I watched 1 minute of it and it looked comfy cozy as fuck.
Retvrn to Forvms
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 18 2014 09:39 GMT
#28896
On March 18 2014 12:40 Requizen wrote:
So my friend messages me on Skype with some Kpop pictures and I was like "wow where'd you get these from?" And he just responds with "oh yeah I quit my job and moved to Seoul. I think I need to work on my shutter speeds the next time I go to a fansign".

I guess the moral of this story is follow your dreams.

Ignoring what "shutter speed" was I ended up on wikipedia... light painting and urban exploration are things I didn't know about but produce amazing pictures.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 18 2014 11:23 GMT
#28897
Day shift leader called out! GUESS THAT MEANS I GET TO WORK 24 HOURS.

Save me.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 18 2014 11:40 GMT
#28898
Is there even disposition for this in your work rules? I know in France, barring exceptions you can't work more than 11 hours 3 days in a row for example.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 18 2014 11:43 GMT
#28899
On March 18 2014 20:40 Alaric wrote:
Is there even disposition for this in your work rules? I know in France, barring exceptions you can't work more than 11 hours 3 days in a row for example.


I will be compensated for my time is basicly the only saving grace for this. It won't really be 24 hours I think, just the potential to be 24 hours because I will work this part of the shift till someone comes to take my spot at around 10-noon. Then I have to be back here for my shift at 2000, but if the person who's supposed to be here 10 or noon doesnt show up (shes been sick this weekend but should be back today) I will have to work that too. Yay shortstaffedness.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 18 2014 11:49 GMT
#28900
Yeah Alaric, this is America and freedom and overtime
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 183
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3727
Sharp 405
Mong 105
Dewaltoss 85
Icarus 10
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King216
Other Games
summit1g6952
WinterStarcraft592
C9.Mang0276
Sick139
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo1091
• Stunt374
Other Games
• Shiphtur467
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.