• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10455 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1448

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 5162 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 17:40 GMT
#28941
On March 19 2014 02:36 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

ewww, buying razer.


A purchase with Razer is a purchase for esports. Also, I like Razers.

purchasing a razer is like getting a trophy wife, cool for the first year, then it breaksdown and you need to get a new one.
liftlift > tsm
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
March 18 2014 17:41 GMT
#28942
On March 19 2014 02:31 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..

I spilled coffee on mine and the E key would type "Edf" and turn on caps lock every time I hit it. Luckily it dried out and works fine now ha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Defense_Force_2025

IT'S A SIGN FROM THE HEAVENS

btw this is actually the best game I've played all year, not only does it have 2-person couch co-op AND 4-person online co-op, but they added so much stuff on to 2017. The sheer lunacy of some of the weapons has also only gone up.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Hyren
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States817 Posts
March 18 2014 17:41 GMT
#28943
On March 19 2014 02:39 ComaDose wrote:
I hope you have turned it off and thoroughly dried it

it happened last night, dried it best i could and left it off all night
Power-tripping mod for Trump's stream
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 18 2014 17:44 GMT
#28944
On March 19 2014 02:37 Hyren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

probably should've specified laptop keyboard.. actually now it throws in a random f if i type a j, k, i, s or h
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:31 onlywonderboy wrote:
I spilled coffee on mine and the E key would type "Edf" and turn on caps lock every time I hit it. Luckily it dried out and works fine now ha.

Here's hoping thats the case, this is my school computer ;_;


Is it a computer you got through school? I know my college had a full coverage program for laptops that students got through the school. I had several friends who threw theirs down the stairs or out of a building at the end of senior year just to get a new computer before graduating lol.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 18 2014 17:44 GMT
#28945
On March 19 2014 02:40 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:36 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

ewww, buying razer.


A purchase with Razer is a purchase for esports. Also, I like Razers.

purchasing a razer is like getting a trophy wife, cool for the first year, then it breaksdown and you need to get a new one.

if your trophy wives are breaking down after one year i'd double check that you are keeping up on the maintenance.
On March 19 2014 02:41 Hyren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:39 ComaDose wrote:
I hope you have turned it off and thoroughly dried it

it happened last night, dried it best i could and left it off all night

that should be good, but means i have no more advice to give good luck
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 18 2014 17:46 GMT
#28946
On March 19 2014 02:40 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:36 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

ewww, buying razer.


A purchase with Razer is a purchase for esports. Also, I like Razers.

purchasing a razer is like getting a trophy wife, cool for the first year, then it breaksdown and you need to get a new one.

My Mamba and Lycosa have been fine for the last 4-5 years.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 18 2014 17:46 GMT
#28947
On March 19 2014 02:40 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:36 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

ewww, buying razer.


A purchase with Razer is a purchase for esports. Also, I like Razers.

purchasing a razer is like getting a trophy wife, cool for the first year, then it breaksdown and you need to get a new one.


#3YearStrong
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Hyren
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States817 Posts
March 18 2014 17:47 GMT
#28948
On March 19 2014 02:44 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:37 Hyren wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

probably should've specified laptop keyboard.. actually now it throws in a random f if i type a j, k, i, s or h
On March 19 2014 02:31 onlywonderboy wrote:
I spilled coffee on mine and the E key would type "Edf" and turn on caps lock every time I hit it. Luckily it dried out and works fine now ha.

Here's hoping thats the case, this is my school computer ;_;


Is it a computer you got through school? I know my college had a full coverage program for laptops that students got through the school. I had several friends who threw theirs down the stairs or out of a building at the end of senior year just to get a new computer before graduating lol.

Nah unfortunately as in the laptop my parents bought for college 4 years ago, no hope for coverage
Power-tripping mod for Trump's stream
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 17:50 GMT
#28949
On March 19 2014 02:44 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:40 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:36 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

ewww, buying razer.


A purchase with Razer is a purchase for esports. Also, I like Razers.

purchasing a razer is like getting a trophy wife, cool for the first year, then it breaksdown and you need to get a new one.

if your trophy wives are breaking down after one year i'd double check that you are keeping up on the maintenance.
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:41 Hyren wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:39 ComaDose wrote:
I hope you have turned it off and thoroughly dried it

it happened last night, dried it best i could and left it off all night

that should be good, but means i have no more advice to give good luck

cheap plastic is cheap plastic. I loved my razer diamondbacks when I had it, it lasted 11 months, my next razer product was deathadder worked 13 months. Also had a friend who had the razer lycosa, broke after 14 months. Finally decided to get steelseries ikari optical, used it for 3 years before it died. I paid like 30 bucks for steel series ikari, 80 for each for the razer mice. razer overpriced easily broken crap.
liftlift > tsm
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 18 2014 17:52 GMT
#28950
wei, maybe you need to be gentler with your merch, my Orochi still works fine after ~2.5 years

ThinkGeek 30% off apparel sale... hmmmm http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f492/

On March 19 2014 02:47 Hyren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:44 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:37 Hyren wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:28 Hyren wrote:
I spilled water on my keyboard and now my "f" key doesn't work, help pls..


http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-blackwidow

probably should've specified laptop keyboard.. actually now it throws in a random f if i type a j, k, i, s or h
On March 19 2014 02:31 onlywonderboy wrote:
I spilled coffee on mine and the E key would type "Edf" and turn on caps lock every time I hit it. Luckily it dried out and works fine now ha.

Here's hoping thats the case, this is my school computer ;_;


Is it a computer you got through school? I know my college had a full coverage program for laptops that students got through the school. I had several friends who threw theirs down the stairs or out of a building at the end of senior year just to get a new computer before graduating lol.

Nah unfortunately as in the laptop my parents bought for college 4 years ago, no hope for coverage


sad days =/
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
March 18 2014 17:53 GMT
#28951
I've had the same basic $20 Logitech mouse for like 4 years, no sign of any trouble. IMO "gaming" keyboards and mice are just hella overpriced. $80 mouse doesn't make you Jaedong.
I am the Town Medic.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 18 2014 17:55 GMT
#28952
On March 19 2014 02:53 Alzadar wrote:
I've had the same basic $20 Logitech mouse for like 4 years, no sign of any trouble. IMO "gaming" keyboards and mice are just hella overpriced. $80 mouse doesn't make you Jaedong.


I am proof of this.

But I still love my "gaming" products.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 18 2014 17:56 GMT
#28953
While you can get accustomed to anything, and indeed I played with a junky $15 mouse for years, gaming mice feel more comfortable and solid out of the box. I'd rather have a mouse that I know will be ready for gaming than one that I can "can get used to" over time.
It's your boy Guzma!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 17:59 GMT
#28954
On March 19 2014 02:53 Alzadar wrote:
I've had the same basic $20 Logitech mouse for like 4 years, no sign of any trouble. IMO "gaming" keyboards and mice are just hella overpriced. $80 mouse doesn't make you Jaedong.

side buttons are almost always a must have feature for me, it's so nice to have on some game, especially for grenade throws on FPS's. Unfortunately all mice with side buttons are expensive as fuq.
liftlift > tsm
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
March 18 2014 17:59 GMT
#28955
I've had my laptop survive a car accident. My laptop is a strong one. That being said, I've already gone through at least one laptop in my university career and it wouldn't surprise me if I went through one more.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 18 2014 18:00 GMT
#28956
On March 19 2014 02:59 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:53 Alzadar wrote:
I've had the same basic $20 Logitech mouse for like 4 years, no sign of any trouble. IMO "gaming" keyboards and mice are just hella overpriced. $80 mouse doesn't make you Jaedong.

side buttons are almost always a must have feature for me, it's so nice to have on some game, especially for grenade throws on FPS's. Unfortunately all mice with side buttons are expensive as fuq.

Naga Hex has 6 side buttons. For a "gaming mouse" it's "cheap" at $60 last I checked.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 18 2014 18:02 GMT
#28957
The production value for the DotA 2 DreamLeague durring the picks&bans phase is damn high, very informative for new guys like me. Very enjoyable.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 18 2014 18:07 GMT
#28958
On March 19 2014 03:02 Alaric wrote:
The production value for the DotA 2 DreamLeague durring the picks&bans phase is damn high, very informative for new guys like me. Very enjoyable.


Also, I find the casters and analyst desk to be absolutely freaking hilarious. They just have fun the whole time (it seems).
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 18 2014 18:08 GMT
#28959
On March 19 2014 03:00 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2014 02:59 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 19 2014 02:53 Alzadar wrote:
I've had the same basic $20 Logitech mouse for like 4 years, no sign of any trouble. IMO "gaming" keyboards and mice are just hella overpriced. $80 mouse doesn't make you Jaedong.

side buttons are almost always a must have feature for me, it's so nice to have on some game, especially for grenade throws on FPS's. Unfortunately all mice with side buttons are expensive as fuq.

Naga Hex has 6 side buttons. For a "gaming mouse" it's "cheap" at $60 last I checked.

naga hex so not comfy to use, also 6 is way too many to use.
liftlift > tsm
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
March 18 2014 18:10 GMT
#28960
Liquid Melee. I loled.
TranslatorBaa!
Prev 1 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 614
ProTech137
UpATreeSC 125
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31344
Calm 3011
Shuttle 809
firebathero 155
Mini 120
Dewaltoss 115
HiyA 30
Hyun 27
NaDa 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
Aegong 21
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7779
XaKoH 279
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1580
fl0m1459
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu568
Other Games
FrodaN1357
Beastyqt817
ceh9551
B2W.Neo546
mouzStarbuck432
Livibee191
byalli142
C9.Mang0127
ToD108
KnowMe104
RotterdaM104
Trikslyr79
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV262
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 31m
Replay Cast
4h 16m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.