• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7919 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1438

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 5162 Next
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 17 2014 02:39 GMT
#28741
On March 17 2014 11:35 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 11:31 Cixah wrote:
On March 17 2014 11:27 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On March 17 2014 11:25 Cixah wrote:
On March 17 2014 11:23 kainzero wrote:
On March 17 2014 11:21 Cixah wrote:
My office is doing a March Madness pool. Plz help me. I need more fight money.

Y not warren buffett's pool


Odds too high. Not enough EV to warrant effort.

Plus this one has a 50$ buy in from about 40 people. Winner takes all :D


??

Buffet's thing is free to enter I thought? Pretty sure the EV on your pool is infinitely shittier lol.


That's nice. No one will ever win that ever. Everyone in the world could enter 5 times, all of them be COMPLETELY different brackets and no one would be correct.


Yes except you played the "EV" card. The EV is positive. The EV on your pool is so negative lol.


Meh, I do what I want.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 17 2014 03:03 GMT
#28742
is liver cancer more beige than my hardwood floor?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
aurawashere
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
March 17 2014 03:41 GMT
#28743
anyone want to play some dota? steam; shin_0 can play on us/eu servers
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 17 2014 03:49 GMT
#28744
Damnit, March Madness is the one sports event I can't stand more than any other. Now 80% of my sports radio is going to suck.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 17 2014 03:56 GMT
#28745
100% of my sports radio doesnt exist
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 17 2014 03:58 GMT
#28746
Please, everyone knows that all Canadians have a backup sports radio for the Winter Olympics.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 17 2014 04:02 GMT
#28747
ur actually right.... sorry
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
March 17 2014 04:47 GMT
#28748
every time total biscuit says tsm in this I pee a bit from laughing so hard
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 17 2014 07:03 GMT
#28749
Bout to start reading Divergent. Let's see how this years Harry Potter/Twilight/Hunger Games variant is.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
March 17 2014 07:26 GMT
#28750
On March 17 2014 13:47 ComaDose wrote:
every time total biscuit says tsm in this I pee a bit from laughing so hard


Such jollyness as he says it all.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 17 2014 07:46 GMT
#28751
Anyone watch Rick and Morty?
Fucking show is brilliant, and this week's episode took the cake imo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ZCive2
Profile Joined March 2014
Russian Federation52 Posts
March 17 2014 08:03 GMT
#28752
I play a little but I never watched lol, can someone recommend me a "classic" serie VOD to watch? I like when foreigners lose
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 17 2014 08:16 GMT
#28753
On March 17 2014 17:03 ZCive2 wrote:
I play a little but I never watched lol, can someone recommend me a "classic" serie VOD to watch? I like when foreigners lose

http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/

The term "foreigner" doesn't really exist in league.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 17 2014 12:17 GMT
#28754
On March 17 2014 16:03 Cixah wrote:
Bout to start reading Divergent. Let's see how this years Harry Potter/Twilight/Hunger Games variant is.

I liked the first two (haven't gotten to the third yet). I think if you liked Hunger Games you'll like the series. After finishing Divergent I thought it was better but I think that may just be the ending of Mockingjay tainting my opinion. I feel the ending with Allegiant could be blah too but we'll see. I'll read it soon.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 12:19:44
March 17 2014 12:18 GMT
#28755
On March 17 2014 17:16 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 17:03 ZCive2 wrote:
I play a little but I never watched lol, can someone recommend me a "classic" serie VOD to watch? I like when foreigners lose

http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/

The term "foreigner" doesn't really exist in league.

Indeed. Korea's LoL scene didn't fully mature into dominant form until late S2ish, and S2 worlds was a TPA 3-1 smash. Wasn't unexpected as they were heavily predicted beforehand to be powerhouses by pros who paid attention to them, but yeah.

S3 was when the current korean powerhouses were put together, notably SKT1 K. So KR hasn't had the same BW period of undisputed dominance. And there is still hope for the rest of the world come S4 worlds. I believeeeee~


And now I ahould follow my own advice about OT lol


I'm hungry for Costco pizza. Ugh. No breakfast pls
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 17 2014 12:23 GMT
#28756
On March 17 2014 21:17 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 16:03 Cixah wrote:
Bout to start reading Divergent. Let's see how this years Harry Potter/Twilight/Hunger Games variant is.

I liked the first two (haven't gotten to the third yet). I think if you liked Hunger Games you'll like the series. After finishing Divergent I thought it was better but I think that may just be the ending of Mockingjay tainting my opinion. I feel the ending with Allegiant could be blah too but we'll see. I'll read it soon.


I'm about 200 pages in, it's neat. The foreshadowing seems a bit heavy handed but I assume (and hope) that it's for good reason. I mean I'm not expecting like college level reading here, but this seems pretty obvious where were going. Even for a distopian novel.

The ending of Mockingjay always made me sad, I'm not looking forward to the movie because of that.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
March 17 2014 12:46 GMT
#28757
Not a fan of Mockingjay either. It was all over the place and too crazy.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 17 2014 12:46 GMT
#28758
Man. Monday. Hi all
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 17 2014 12:59 GMT
#28759
On March 17 2014 21:46 Shelke14 wrote:
Man. Monday. Hi all


Yup.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 17 2014 13:07 GMT
#28760
Top o' the mornin' to ye'

My company has a St Paddy's day party later today ^.^
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1150
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 223
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m6131
Fnx 1522
pashabiceps1424
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3238
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1816
Beastyqt677
B2W.Neo588
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE102
Trikslyr94
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC55
ZombieGrub29
JuggernautJason26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 18m
INu's Battles
15h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 18m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.