• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:53
CEST 05:53
KST 12:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9207 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1073

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 5162 Next
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 31 2014 01:46 GMT
#21441
On January 31 2014 10:41 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 08:47 TheYango wrote:
Roffles and Cheep should do a name swap sometime to confuse people.

Show nested quote +
What's in a name? that which we call a cancer
By any other name would smell as toxic;

So cheefles would, were he not cheefles call'd,
Retain that dear cancer which he owes
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 31 2014 03:06 GMT
#21442
LoZ: Four Swords is free in Nintendo eShop for 4 days
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 31 2014 03:16 GMT
#21443
On January 31 2014 12:06 jcarlsoniv wrote:
LoZ: Four Swords is free in Nintendo eShop for 4 days


The important question is whether or not the 3DS version allows for online multiplayer because then I'm totally in.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 31 2014 03:31 GMT
#21444
I crafted a thalnos with the dust I've been collecting for a long time. 2 hours and 1 arena later, I open him in a pack. Want to uninstall right about now.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
January 31 2014 04:28 GMT
#21445
On January 31 2014 12:31 caelym wrote:
I crafted a thalnos with the dust I've been collecting for a long time. 2 hours and 1 arena later, I open him in a pack. Want to uninstall right about now.


Get Req'd.
That's actually why I'm afraid of crafting some stuff lol. I know with my luck I'm finally going to save up enough dust for a legendary, craft it, then get it in my next pack.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 05:43:03
January 31 2014 05:42 GMT
#21446
I dunno how many of you play CSGO, but this is hilarious



and for people who don't have an idea of what's going on:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/1wkj7k/advanced_antisilo_force/cf2y6av
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
January 31 2014 06:21 GMT
#21447
I've dusted Nozdormu 3 times.
Hey! How you doin'?
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
January 31 2014 06:29 GMT
#21448


don't actually understand what's happening, but it's kinda funny.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 31 2014 06:50 GMT
#21449
Ive seen that video like seven or eight times and the Meepo impersonation always fucking catches me off guard lol
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 31 2014 06:56 GMT
#21450
I am awful at finishing games. It's like I want to play 6 at once + League.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
January 31 2014 06:57 GMT
#21451
Now I want to see the korean commentary for Season 2 Worlds for CLGeu vs WE
liftlift > tsm
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
January 31 2014 07:06 GMT
#21452
On January 31 2014 15:56 Gahlo wrote:
I am awful at finishing games. It's like I want to play 6 at once + League.


Only when it comes to RPG's where I've already invested 20-30+ hours in already.

Still need to finish Tales of Xillia (probably won't).

And Hearthstone is literally crack. Feeding my inner TCG addiction, without burning a hole in my wallet (only 2 dollars spent thus far).

Kind of wished that losses in Play mode give you half stars at least. Times when I do poorly in Arena and have to grind back up to 150 can be annoying.
Forever Young
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 07:31:28
January 31 2014 07:27 GMT
#21453
Note: This is just me writing down a story as it comes to my head. Please forgive grammar mistakes, I'll try and keep them down.
So far: Crixus - Shelke Smog - Soniv. I will of course add more as I get further into the story.


The night was long and cold for our young elf, making his way through the corridors in a quickened pace. Slightly disappointed in the days festivities, the year of the turtle was coming to an end and the annual festival to ring in the new year was occurring. "Hurry along Smog, I've had enough of these foolish games" Crixus bellowed "I'm much too busy and important to be bothered with father's parties"

"but.... but.... Crixus! The games they play are always so much fun! Couldn't we just go back and spend a few more minutes having fun?" Smog spouted as he tried to catch Crixus.

"No! We've got to start packing and getting on our way before people have noticed we left"

Crixus was never the social type when it came to parties, he much preferred smaller groups and practicing his archery than to converse with other high born elves. With the new year dawning, the year of the dragon has many people quite nervous what this could mean. Rumors have been spreading of Mage councils performing outlawed spells in preparation for the new year and villagers reporting dragons sightings have increased ten fold.

"This.. This is the year brother. I just know it" Crixus said in a higher pitched voice. " We are going to make names for ourselves like others have from our village!"

"You mean like Smash, Jinro, and Yango?" Smog answered back.

"Yeah. Yeah, like them Smog but only we will be a lot more famous then those washed up old men"

"Oh, I can't wait! I've always wanted to slay an Orc! This is quite exciting brother!" Smog added a slight skip to his movement now.

"Ok, I get it Smog. Now go gather up your armor and weapons, I've had enough of your stupid skipping. We are WARRIORS, not some fairy light footed prancers like the town jester Roffles and Cancer Sheep".

After gathering up the necessary belongings Crixus and Smog made their way out of town to begin the adventure of a life time.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
January 31 2014 07:56 GMT
#21454
Jesters are funny though....
liftlift > tsm
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
January 31 2014 09:32 GMT
#21455
On January 31 2014 15:57 wei2coolman wrote:
Now I want to see the korean commentary for Season 2 Worlds for CLGeu vs WE

Oh god, that was a nightmare of a game. CLG.eu pls.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 10:04:38
January 31 2014 10:03 GMT
#21456
On January 31 2014 15:21 Zdrastochye wrote:
I've dusted Nozdormu 3 times.

There's some irony to the aspect of Time returning to dust like that.

On January 31 2014 10:29 Requizen wrote:
Then maybe you should act less toxic than Cheep.

GG you

Na, he only needs to look less toxic than Cheep.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 31 2014 12:33 GMT
#21457
Assuming all goes well tonight guy-wise, I have officially received permission to be a massive nerd.

What time is shit going down?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
January 31 2014 12:39 GMT
#21458
I started playing HS ladder for the first time after the reset yesterday since arena was getting boring.

I'm on rank 12 and have yet to lose a single game

PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE LIGHT


Some of the games getting closer now, though, so I wanted to bragblog before it wasn't applicable anymore.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 31 2014 13:13 GMT
#21459
On January 31 2014 21:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Assuming all goes well tonight guy-wise, I have officially received permission to be a massive nerd.

What time is shit going down?


Rumor is 02:00 GMT (+00:00) (that should be local for everyone).
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 13:27:36
January 31 2014 13:22 GMT
#21460
On January 31 2014 12:31 caelym wrote:
I crafted a thalnos with the dust I've been collecting for a long time. 2 hours and 1 arena later, I open him in a pack. Want to uninstall right about now.

My worst fear come true D:

Completed training in TF2 so now I'll know how bad I'm playing ^^
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings118
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 247
NeuroSwarm 180
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 189
hero 47
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1135
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 455
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King156
hungrybox112
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick418
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 157
• practicex 15
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo981
• Rush858
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 7m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.