• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:51
CEST 05:51
KST 12:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10110 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1074

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 5162 Next
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 31 2014 13:34 GMT
#21461
On January 31 2014 21:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Assuming all goes well tonight guy-wise, I have officially received permission to be a massive nerd.

What time is shit going down?

Did you mention the part where it included getting wasted?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 13:55:35
January 31 2014 13:51 GMT
#21462
8 pm CST is when the festivities begin. I'll post the meeting channel when I get home from work here. TF2 League and DOTA, and we MIGHT do HALO assuming enough people want to. You can stream, You don't have to drink but are encouraged to do so, and don't be a cancer/douchebag/fuckwit.

Edit:

Also this. http://imgur.com/a/7tSfC
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 31 2014 13:58 GMT
#21463
On January 31 2014 22:34 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 21:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Assuming all goes well tonight guy-wise, I have officially received permission to be a massive nerd.

What time is shit going down?

Did you mention the part where it included getting wasted?


oh man, pls wave
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 31 2014 13:59 GMT
#21464
On January 31 2014 22:51 Cixah wrote:
8 pm CST is when the festivities begin. I'll post the meeting channel when I get home from work here. TF2 League and DOTA, and we MIGHT do HALO assuming enough people want to. You can stream, You don't have to drink but are encouraged to do so, and don't be a cancer/douchebag/fuckwit.

Edit:

Also this. http://imgur.com/a/7tSfC


Wisp = best.

Though Druid of the Cage and Cageblast were up there.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 31 2014 13:59 GMT
#21465
omg that wisp is too hilarious
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 31 2014 14:06 GMT
#21466
Cixah, do we have a rough count of attendees?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 31 2014 14:10 GMT
#21467
I have 6 people down, plus whoever trickles in and my roommate. So 7+ as of right now.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 31 2014 14:10 GMT
#21468
I'll be there from 5pst to 640
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
January 31 2014 14:10 GMT
#21469
Rewatched "City of Life and Death".

I am clearly a masochist.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 31 2014 14:19 GMT
#21470
On January 31 2014 22:51 Cixah wrote:
8 pm CST is when the festivities begin. I'll post the meeting channel when I get home from work here. TF2 League and DOTA, and we MIGHT do HALO assuming enough people want to. You can stream, You don't have to drink but are encouraged to do so, and don't be a cancer/douchebag/fuckwit.

Edit:

Also this. http://imgur.com/a/7tSfC

HAHAHA Leper Gnome
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
January 31 2014 14:22 GMT
#21471
On January 31 2014 22:51 Cixah wrote:
8 pm CST is when the festivities begin. I'll post the meeting channel when I get home from work here. TF2 League and DOTA, and we MIGHT do HALO assuming enough people want to. You can stream, You don't have to drink but are encouraged to do so, and don't be a cancer/douchebag/fuckwit.

Edit:

Also this. http://imgur.com/a/7tSfC



Nic Pagle

Has 50% chance to steal declaration of independence each turn LOL
hi
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 14:27:56
January 31 2014 14:24 GMT
#21472
Think I might be going with Cap'n & Coke tonight. Disaronno + ginger ale sounds delicious, but I don't want to ruin a classy drink like that with over drinking (much like I won't be drinking Gin & Tonic like usual).

edit: also, Shelke I giggled at the start of your story
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 14:32:23
January 31 2014 14:32 GMT
#21473
Oh haha thanks! I was all hyped up from work on the topic, then that idea came to me
And I figured I'd write a short bit up as I was going to bed. Nothing serious but I'll probably adds a bit here and there. Try and add people in who have given into as too what they want to be.


Ps. I never specifically described you because you never said what you wanted


But your name is forever smog
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 31 2014 14:34 GMT
#21474
I tend to like beefier characters like warriors - tank a whole bunch of shit
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 14:36:11
January 31 2014 14:34 GMT
#21475
On January 31 2014 08:22 Roffles wrote:
Plz friends, I'm in need of some insight.

Poll: Who's more toxic?

Ruffles (19)
 
56%

Cheep (15)
 
44%

34 total votes

Your vote: Who's more toxic?

(Vote): Cheep
(Vote): Ruffles



Wait, what happened here? Is this what I missed last night?

Hi Roffles :3

On January 31 2014 08:03 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 08:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dune 'trilogy?'
Wat


Highly Inaccurately Named.


I always loved the description of Mostly Harmless as "The fifth book in the increasingly inaccurately named Hitchhikers Trilogy."
TranslatorBaa!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 31 2014 14:35 GMT
#21476
I'm pretty pumped to hang out tonight, I never have time for these kind of things any more ^^
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 31 2014 14:38 GMT
#21477
On January 31 2014 23:35 mordek wrote:
I'm pretty pumped to hang out tonight, I never have time for these kind of things any more ^^


As much as it's hyped to be a big drinking night, I'm just looking forward to hanging out and dicking around playing different games
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 31 2014 14:38 GMT
#21478
On January 31 2014 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 23:35 mordek wrote:
I'm pretty pumped to hang out tonight, I never have time for these kind of things any more ^^


As much as it's hyped to be a big drinking night, I'm just looking forward to hanging out and dicking around playing different games


Amateur. Every night is a big drinking night.
TranslatorBaa!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 31 2014 14:39 GMT
#21479
On January 31 2014 23:38 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 23:35 mordek wrote:
I'm pretty pumped to hang out tonight, I never have time for these kind of things any more ^^


As much as it's hyped to be a big drinking night, I'm just looking forward to hanging out and dicking around playing different games

making excuses for team america already.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 31 2014 14:46 GMT
#21480
wut

pls
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings118
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 247
NeuroSwarm 180
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 162
hero 49
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1135
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Counter-Strike
taco 462
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King188
hungrybox114
Other Games
summit1g9181
Maynarde209
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick418
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• practicex 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo981
• Rush732
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 10m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.