• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10574 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1075

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 5162 Next
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 31 2014 15:13 GMT
#21481
Soniv making excuses. Not surprised. I'll have a few before I curl then I'll play catch up when I get back
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 15:15:20
January 31 2014 15:14 GMT
#21482
On February 01 2014 00:13 Shelke14 wrote:
Soniv making excuses. Not surprised. I'll have a few before I curl then I'll play catch up when I get back

"Soniv y u no play Viktor?
- BECAUSE I DON'T PLAY LOL TO BEGIN WITH."

On January 31 2014 23:22 Sponkz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 22:51 Cixah wrote:
8 pm CST is when the festivities begin. I'll post the meeting channel when I get home from work here. TF2 League and DOTA, and we MIGHT do HALO assuming enough people want to. You can stream, You don't have to drink but are encouraged to do so, and don't be a cancer/douchebag/fuckwit.

Edit:

Also this. http://imgur.com/a/7tSfC



Nic Pagle

Has 50% chance to steal declaration of independence each turn LOL

Which movie is it referencing?

Trying my hand at Romanian impersonation, I've never understood whether people like Nicolas Cage and reference movies he's been in or if they find him an awful actor and mock him for it.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
January 31 2014 15:16 GMT
#21483
I've got some Christmas Ales I'll probably drink, but I don't intend on getting hammered, I'll leave that to the pros. Probably just drink 2-3 of them.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 31 2014 15:19 GMT
#21484
Gfg, I'm not invited because I'm more cancerous than Cheep.
God Bless
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
January 31 2014 15:21 GMT
#21485
I'm getting whisked away for chinese new year. I'll cheer on my Canadian brethrens in spirit.
Bronze player stuck in platinum
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 31 2014 15:32 GMT
#21486
On February 01 2014 00:14 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:13 Shelke14 wrote:
Soniv making excuses. Not surprised. I'll have a few before I curl then I'll play catch up when I get back

"Soniv y u no play Viktor?
- BECAUSE I DON'T PLAY LOL TO BEGIN WITH."

Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 23:22 Sponkz wrote:
On January 31 2014 22:51 Cixah wrote:
8 pm CST is when the festivities begin. I'll post the meeting channel when I get home from work here. TF2 League and DOTA, and we MIGHT do HALO assuming enough people want to. You can stream, You don't have to drink but are encouraged to do so, and don't be a cancer/douchebag/fuckwit.

Edit:

Also this. http://imgur.com/a/7tSfC



Nic Pagle

Has 50% chance to steal declaration of independence each turn LOL

Which movie is it referencing?

Trying my hand at Romanian impersonation, I've never understood whether people like Nicolas Cage and reference movies he's been in or if they find him an awful actor and mock him for it.

National Treasure (which I actually enjoyed)

I think they're mocking him for his mediocre but prolific acting career. I'm not an expert on these things by any means.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 31 2014 15:39 GMT
#21487
You guys have no idea the level of amazing tonight is going to be. Many drinks, much alcohol.

Super excited for tonight
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 31 2014 15:39 GMT
#21488
Dota 2 updates are too damn large.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 31 2014 15:41 GMT
#21489
On February 01 2014 00:39 caelym wrote:
Dota 2 updates are too damn large.


Turned on LoL to update before I went to sleep, woke up and turned on Dota2 update for while I'm at work. Not sure if/when I'll download Halo (can't imagine it will take long)
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 15:48:26
January 31 2014 15:43 GMT
#21490
DOTA may even update before we get home (they have a daily update when a new patch comes out just to squash bugs) so I would expect and plan for that. I tested the Random Ability Draft thing and it doesn't work as far as I can tell, might give it another shot tho.

Edit:
LUCARIO AND NOT MEWTWO? THIS IS BABY BACK BULLSHIT.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 31 2014 16:08 GMT
#21491
Unfortunately I don't have any baijiu right now so I'll have to make do with whisky for Chinese New Year. Very sad.
TranslatorBaa!
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 31 2014 16:13 GMT
#21492
On February 01 2014 00:41 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:39 caelym wrote:
Dota 2 updates are too damn large.


Turned on LoL to update before I went to sleep, woke up and turned on Dota2 update for while I'm at work. Not sure if/when I'll download Halo (can't imagine it will take long)

softronic's Halo trial is bugged. gonna try cnet's download later today.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 16:19:00
January 31 2014 16:16 GMT
#21493
On February 01 2014 01:08 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have any baijiu right now so I'll have to make do with whisky for Chinese New Year. Very sad.

Very sad indeed. Depriceing, even.

You do have the prerequisite New Years food I hope? I'm guessing you're too old to rake in dat hongbao monies like me. <_<
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 31 2014 16:18 GMT
#21494
Tonight is Chinese New Year??

good! we're already celebrating!
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 16:58:22
January 31 2014 16:19 GMT
#21495
Probably should get another head count... I feel like we're easily above 6 ppl currently.
TLLOLOTGDTDGN***
Poll: Showing up for TLOTGDTDGN?

Maybe (9)
 
43%

Yes (4)
 
19%

No (4)
 
19%

I'll be late (4)
 
19%

Only for the beginning (0)
 
0%

21 total votes

Your vote: Showing up for TLOTGDTDGN?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Maybe
(Vote): I'll be late
(Vote): Only for the beginning




Info:
  • 02:00 GMT (+00:00) is when the festivities begin.
  • Cixah will post the meeting channel when he gets home from work.
  • TF2 League and DOTA, and we MIGHT do HALO assuming enough people want to.
  • You can stream, You don't have to drink but are encouraged to do so
  • Don't be a cancer/douchebag/fuckwit.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 31 2014 16:22 GMT
#21496
sry for "Maybe." Depends on what's happening post-birthday party I'm heading towards.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 31 2014 16:23 GMT
#21497
TLLOLOTGDTDGN*
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 31 2014 16:25 GMT
#21498
Dang it, I looked at it 4 times and was like, I know this is missing something. Thanks for being that guy ^^
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 31 2014 16:31 GMT
#21499
I don't want to install any new games tho
It's your boy Guzma!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 31 2014 16:32 GMT
#21500
On February 01 2014 01:31 Requizen wrote:
I don't want to install any new games tho


wai u so lazy
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Prev 1 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings36
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11014
Artosis 839
White-Ra 131
Dota 2
monkeys_forever771
League of Legends
Doublelift6441
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m17690
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox859
AZ_Axe163
Other Games
summit1g9001
KnowMe244
Maynarde187
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
BasetradeTV178
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.