• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6738 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1071

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 5162 Next
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 30 2014 22:52 GMT
#21401
On January 31 2014 07:51 Shelke14 wrote:
I'm eating food in my truck watching two people walk around on their roof shovelling the snow off with no safety stuff. They are just asking to fall off. Waiting.. Watching.... Will it happen? I hope not, I'm driving home. Time to sesh

Shelke if you're in your truck with food just drive to me and bring me food. I'm hungry, you're my only hope.
It's your boy Guzma!
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 30 2014 22:52 GMT
#21402
On January 31 2014 07:49 Gahlo wrote:
I don't eat breakfast.


Bro, it's the most important meal. Buck the fuck up and eat some food in the morning
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
January 30 2014 22:52 GMT
#21403
I don't eat breakfast.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 22:54:46
January 30 2014 22:53 GMT
#21404
On January 31 2014 07:52 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 07:51 Shelke14 wrote:
I'm eating food in my truck watching two people walk around on their roof shovelling the snow off with no safety stuff. They are just asking to fall off. Waiting.. Watching.... Will it happen? I hope not, I'm driving home. Time to sesh

Shelke if you're in your truck with food just drive to me and bring me food. I'm hungry, you're my only hope.

What you want sunshine. The world is yours and I'm bringing it to you

Edit: I hate driving. Means I shouldn't be checking this thread cause it's "dangerous" and "illegal".
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 22:55:01
January 30 2014 22:54 GMT
#21405
On January 31 2014 07:51 Shelke14 wrote:
I'm eating food in my truck watching two people walk around on their roof shovelling the snow off with no safety stuff. They are just asking to fall off. Waiting.. Watching.... Will it happen? I hope not, I'm driving home. Time to sesh

If they fall off, will you take the card that their inert bodies are holding while buried in the snow? After you take that card, will the hand wave goodbye before disappearing, leaving just the clothes (which are many sizes too big) behind? Will you put on the clothes, as the card instructs and as your son (whom you only have partial custody of) begs of you? Will you then climb Rose Suchek Ladder and get in the sleigh?

Is Shelke Canadian Santa? :O
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 30 2014 22:55 GMT
#21406
On January 31 2014 07:53 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 07:52 Requizen wrote:
On January 31 2014 07:51 Shelke14 wrote:
I'm eating food in my truck watching two people walk around on their roof shovelling the snow off with no safety stuff. They are just asking to fall off. Waiting.. Watching.... Will it happen? I hope not, I'm driving home. Time to sesh

Shelke if you're in your truck with food just drive to me and bring me food. I'm hungry, you're my only hope.

What you want sunshine. The world is yours and I'm bringing it to you

Edit: I hate driving. Means I shouldn't be checking this thread cause it's "dangerous" and "illegal".

I want UN BURRITO.
It's your boy Guzma!
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 30 2014 22:58 GMT
#21407
On January 31 2014 07:55 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 07:53 Shelke14 wrote:
On January 31 2014 07:52 Requizen wrote:
On January 31 2014 07:51 Shelke14 wrote:
I'm eating food in my truck watching two people walk around on their roof shovelling the snow off with no safety stuff. They are just asking to fall off. Waiting.. Watching.... Will it happen? I hope not, I'm driving home. Time to sesh

Shelke if you're in your truck with food just drive to me and bring me food. I'm hungry, you're my only hope.

What you want sunshine. The world is yours and I'm bringing it to you

Edit: I hate driving. Means I shouldn't be checking this thread cause it's "dangerous" and "illegal".

I want UN BURRITO.


Alright. Mexico is yours.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 30 2014 22:59 GMT
#21408
You guys should really eat breakfast. The spicier the better. I infact cook my eggs in the morning with paprika or something similar just to get your body moving. Helps wonders for your brain power for those who don't do the coffee thing.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 30 2014 23:00 GMT
#21409
Dune 'trilogy?'
Wat
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Leonite7
Profile Joined July 2011
Ireland921 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 23:03:18
January 30 2014 23:03 GMT
#21410
On January 31 2014 08:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dune 'trilogy?'
Wat

It says "The Great Dune Trilogy" on the front of the damn thing, I haven't given a deep enough viewing of it to ascertain whether or not that title is accurate so I am going to assume that it is.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 30 2014 23:03 GMT
#21411
On January 31 2014 08:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dune 'trilogy?'
Wat


Highly Inaccurately Named.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 30 2014 23:04 GMT
#21412
On January 31 2014 07:52 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 07:49 Gahlo wrote:
I don't eat breakfast.

Bro, it's the most important meal. Buck the fuck up and eat some food in the morning

But I'm not hungry.

On January 31 2014 07:59 Cixah wrote:
You guys should really eat breakfast. The spicier the better. I infact cook my eggs in the morning with paprika or something similar just to get your body moving. Helps wonders for your brain power for those who don't do the coffee thing.

Only thing I move in the morning is my bowels.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 30 2014 23:10 GMT
#21413
To be fair after the first three books the series really falls off.
And may god have mercy on you if you manage to get to the books written by his son.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
January 30 2014 23:11 GMT
#21414
Best pop tart flavor(spoilered because picture)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 30 2014 23:12 GMT
#21415
On January 31 2014 08:11 red_ wrote:
Best pop tart flavor(spoilered because picture)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




I haven't tried these yet, but as a fan of both flavors. I expect I will love these.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 30 2014 23:13 GMT
#21416
On January 31 2014 08:11 red_ wrote:
Best pop tart flavor(spoilered because picture)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




oh

my

god
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
January 30 2014 23:15 GMT
#21417
On January 31 2014 08:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
To be fair after the first three books the series really falls off.
And may god have mercy on you if you manage to get to the books written by his son.


I like to think his son and Kevin J Anderson's failings in those books are because of the son, but then I remember Darksaber. Fucking darksaber..
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 30 2014 23:22 GMT
#21418
Plz friends, I'm in need of some insight.

Poll: Who's more toxic?

Ruffles (19)
 
56%

Cheep (15)
 
44%

34 total votes

Your vote: Who's more toxic?

(Vote): Cheep
(Vote): Ruffles

God Bless
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
January 30 2014 23:27 GMT
#21419
You've been decently less not-nice lately roffles.
But then again you did get a warning the other day.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 30 2014 23:28 GMT
#21420
I believe it's an arms' race and that as such you're fueling each other's toxicity, making it impossible to distinguish one from the other in your conundrum.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 322
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 110
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 322
IndyStarCraft 190
MaxPax 162
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 110
UpATreeSC 86
MindelVK 19
EmSc Tv 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 69
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 746
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1339
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2558
singsing1670
B2W.Neo840
ceh9656
Beastyqt598
ArmadaUGS141
C9.Mang0116
Dewaltoss46
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream470
Other Games
BasetradeTV171
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2447
• TFBlade824
Other Games
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.