• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12386 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1041

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 5162 Next
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 28 2014 13:26 GMT
#20801
On January 28 2014 22:24 mordek wrote:
Had an abysmal run with a hunter deck. Got one multi-shot, no explosive shots, no beast synergies. Basically no reason to be playing hunter. So probably the last time I decide to pick hunter for variety. Open Gladiator Longbow from arena pack XD

Yeah, hunter is absolutely awful in arena. Hunter drafts can be worse than NA team's pick/bans.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 28 2014 13:29 GMT
#20802
I know you guys keep telling me that EVE isn't nearly as fun to play as it is to hear about...but COME ON MAN
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 28 2014 13:30 GMT
#20803
On January 28 2014 22:29 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I know you guys keep telling me that EVE isn't nearly as fun to play as it is to hear about...but COME ON MAN

I just save myself the calculus and play FTL.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 28 2014 13:44 GMT
#20804
On January 28 2014 12:41 red_ wrote:

If you actually put time into Halo PC it's probably because you were AWFUL at every other FPS on the PC, there is literally no other reason I can fathom for putting time/effort into that game on this platform.


I put time into Halo PC because it was installed on the computers at school ^_^

I hate controller based FPS anyways.
TranslatorBaa!
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
January 28 2014 13:50 GMT
#20805
On January 28 2014 14:01 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 12:56 caelym wrote:
boys, let's not fight. halo is an excellent casual fps to play when drinking on a Friday night.

UT2k4 is also super fun, but I believe that would require piracy and there's no free multiplayer demo.

I seem to remember the UT2k4 demo having multiplayer.

Also, TF2 seems made for this kind of shit.

I feel you need to be at least kind of good at TF2 for a drunken fest with friends to work, otherwise there's probably gonna be a whole lot of dying randomly
Bronze player stuck in platinum
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
January 28 2014 13:50 GMT
#20806
I played TF2 one time
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 28 2014 14:00 GMT
#20807
I really dislike TF2 orz.
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 28 2014 14:00 GMT
#20808
On January 28 2014 22:50 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 14:01 TheYango wrote:
On January 28 2014 12:56 caelym wrote:
boys, let's not fight. halo is an excellent casual fps to play when drinking on a Friday night.

UT2k4 is also super fun, but I believe that would require piracy and there's no free multiplayer demo.

I seem to remember the UT2k4 demo having multiplayer.

Also, TF2 seems made for this kind of shit.

I feel you need to be at least kind of good at TF2 for a drunken fest with friends to work, otherwise there's probably gonna be a whole lot of dying randomly


I mean...much less so than any of the other games. I got halfway decent at scout and was trying to learn demoman back when I played with any regularity, but I will always love playing sniper with huntsman.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 28 2014 14:09 GMT
#20809
I hate having to zoom on Sniper I think it's the stupidest mechanic ever.
TranslatorBaa!
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
January 28 2014 14:14 GMT
#20810
On January 28 2014 23:09 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I hate having to zoom on Sniper I think it's the stupidest mechanic ever.

With 0 bullet spread or recoil you kind of need it or else people would just noscope headshot everywhere
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 28 2014 14:31 GMT
#20811
I'm just going to royally fuck you guys at tf2. And have fun while doing it just like when I play csgo
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 28 2014 14:31 GMT
#20812
On January 28 2014 23:14 Nos- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 23:09 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I hate having to zoom on Sniper I think it's the stupidest mechanic ever.

With 0 bullet spread or recoil you kind of need it or else people would just noscope headshot everywhere


Terrible design! I want to go around no-scoping I don't want to be punished for it!
TranslatorBaa!
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 28 2014 14:33 GMT
#20813
On January 28 2014 23:31 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 23:14 Nos- wrote:
On January 28 2014 23:09 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I hate having to zoom on Sniper I think it's the stupidest mechanic ever.

With 0 bullet spread or recoil you kind of need it or else people would just noscope headshot everywhere


Terrible design! I want to go around no-scoping I don't want to be punished for it!


You'll have to find your swag somewhere else.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 28 2014 14:35 GMT
#20814
Guess I'll go back to playing Soraka.

TranslatorBaa!
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 28 2014 14:41 GMT
#20815
Rule for league games. Every time you die that's how many drinks you take. 1 death = 1 drink 9th death = taking 9 drinks. Etc. and they have to be good sized mouth fulls. Not just letting it touch your lips and calling it a drink
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 28 2014 14:46 GMT
#20816
man, I really don't wanna update league ~_~ lol
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-28 14:46:36
January 28 2014 14:46 GMT
#20817
On January 28 2014 23:41 Shelke14 wrote:
Rule for league games. Every time you die that's how many drinks you take. 1 death = 1 drink 9th death = taking 9 drinks. Etc. and they have to be good sized mouth fulls. Not just letting it touch your lips and calling it a drink


You're out of your mind.

On January 28 2014 23:46 jcarlsoniv wrote:
man, I really don't wanna update league ~_~ lol


Just how lazy are you?
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 28 2014 14:49 GMT
#20818
On January 28 2014 23:46 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 23:41 Shelke14 wrote:
Rule for league games. Every time you die that's how many drinks you take. 1 death = 1 drink 9th death = taking 9 drinks. Etc. and they have to be good sized mouth fulls. Not just letting it touch your lips and calling it a drink


You're out of your mind.


what? that seems completely reasonable


Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 23:46 jcarlsoniv wrote:
man, I really don't wanna update league ~_~ lol


Just how lazy are you?


not about lazy - it's about sending a message
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 28 2014 14:51 GMT
#20819
On January 28 2014 23:49 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2014 23:46 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On January 28 2014 23:41 Shelke14 wrote:
Rule for league games. Every time you die that's how many drinks you take. 1 death = 1 drink 9th death = taking 9 drinks. Etc. and they have to be good sized mouth fulls. Not just letting it touch your lips and calling it a drink


You're out of your mind.


what? that seems completely reasonable

Show nested quote +

On January 28 2014 23:46 jcarlsoniv wrote:
man, I really don't wanna update league ~_~ lol


Just how lazy are you?


not about lazy - it's about sending a message


I think you underestimate how hard I can feed.

Also, ... well played.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 28 2014 14:53 GMT
#20820
Way I see it, it brings the fun of drinking into league but it stops people from being completely stupid and getting 20 deaths
Prev 1 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10754
FanTaSy 1684
Hyuk 816
Horang2 564
BeSt 425
Pusan 214
Stork 190
Killer 112
Zeus 109
Mind 109
[ Show more ]
Last 106
EffOrt 78
sorry 78
Hyun 61
ggaemo 58
Snow 45
PianO 44
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
JYJ 25
Aegong 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1188
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38870
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King72
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 1
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 12m
Replay Cast
12h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.