• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7476 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1043

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 5162 Next
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 28 2014 17:36 GMT
#20841
On January 29 2014 02:16 Scip wrote:
So that's where Teut's "put your faith in the light" spamming comes from! :3

FOLLOW DA RULES

So, guys, 9th card of this draft is a legendary. I'd pick Nozdormu just for kicks and giggles (I think I'd put him in every deck I create if I opened him, just because) but with 100 gold in quests if I do a 5+ wins run I'll have to pass that one, sadly. Choice between Hogger and Deathwing, considering that I'm a filthy Rogue this time around. What do?
(I have worgen infiltrator, SSC, DoA, twilight drake, taz'dingo, ogre-mage, assassin's blade, frostowolf warlord (it was him or windfury harpy or sinister strike, meh) and venture co. so far.)

Was at our client's for a reunion today, half a hour from home and my workplace. Came back at peak hour, took 45 minutes. For the first time I get stuck in traffic coming back from work, and I get the feeling I'm in a somewhat big city from the way the bypass is swarming (compared to my hidden lil' flat). Weird.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 28 2014 17:38 GMT
#20842
La piedra de hearth no es divertido. Es mas dificil que Yu-Gi-Oh, la primera juego de tarjetas en el mundo.

User was warned for this post
God Bless
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 28 2014 17:41 GMT
#20843
Doesn't surprise me. You've got no faith in people, how could you have faith in the heart of the cards?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Kyrie
Profile Joined June 2013
1594 Posts
January 28 2014 17:43 GMT
#20844
si man, si
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 28 2014 17:46 GMT
#20845
On January 29 2014 02:35 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 02:34 ticklishmusic wrote:
OH MY GOD

THEY CANCELED CLASS

AFTER I SKIPPED MY FIRST TWO

IM SUCH A WINNER


want to come skip work for me?

I could call in a bomb threat, just give my your boss's number.
It's your boy Guzma!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 28 2014 17:49 GMT
#20846
I sat through a fire drill without realizing it LOL

Was wondering where every one in the office went for a bit ^_^
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 28 2014 17:51 GMT
#20847
On January 29 2014 02:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I sat through a fire drill without realizing it LOL

Was wondering where every one in the office went for a bit ^_^


It's k, I think you are fully capable of leaving the building by now.

I actually hate fire drills. Occasionally, they are ok just for awareness. But if they happen randomly with any frequency, it turns into a "cry wolf" situation.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 28 2014 17:52 GMT
#20848
On January 29 2014 02:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I sat through a fire drill without realizing it LOL

Was wondering where every one in the office went for a bit ^_^

You're going to destroy your eardrums with music that loud.

It's also kind of funny that none of your co-workers came to grab you or alert you or anything. Lonely Cheep in the Big Office.
It's your boy Guzma!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 28 2014 17:53 GMT
#20849
On January 29 2014 02:52 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 02:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I sat through a fire drill without realizing it LOL

Was wondering where every one in the office went for a bit ^_^

You're going to destroy your eardrums with music that loud.

It's also kind of funny that none of your co-workers came to grab you or alert you or anything. Lonely Cheep in the Big Office.


I didn't even have any music on.

There wasn't an alarm or anything paprently it was a scheduled evacuation drill of some sort, they mentioned it earlier but I didn't really pay attention.

I was busy reading about Dante o/
TranslatorBaa!
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
January 28 2014 17:55 GMT
#20850
On January 29 2014 01:53 Requizen wrote:
Yango, what are you not knowledgeable about? Just for future reference, so I know what to talk about without you showing me up.

I don't think you'll like the answer to that question.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
phathom321
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1730 Posts
January 28 2014 17:55 GMT
#20851
On January 29 2014 02:51 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 02:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I sat through a fire drill without realizing it LOL

Was wondering where every one in the office went for a bit ^_^


It's k, I think you are fully capable of leaving the building by now.

I actually hate fire drills. Occasionally, they are ok just for awareness. But if they happen randomly with any frequency, it turns into a "cry wolf" situation.

That actually kind of happened in my middle school. We had fire drills at least twice a month or something ridiculous, but it wasn't like a set schedule, we just knew they were going to happen.

About 3 months into the year there was a gas leak the metal shop caught fire and because the metal shop was kind of a secluded building, nobody could see it and a lot of the teachers just kept going on with their lessons until the principal screamed over the intercom lol.
"Dying in the line of duty is heroic, but dying while unemployed is just stupid." -L
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 28 2014 17:57 GMT
#20852
On January 29 2014 02:53 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 02:52 Requizen wrote:
On January 29 2014 02:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
I sat through a fire drill without realizing it LOL

Was wondering where every one in the office went for a bit ^_^

You're going to destroy your eardrums with music that loud.

It's also kind of funny that none of your co-workers came to grab you or alert you or anything. Lonely Cheep in the Big Office.


I didn't even have any music on.

There wasn't an alarm or anything paprently it was a scheduled evacuation drill of some sort, they mentioned it earlier but I didn't really pay attention.

I was busy reading about Dante o/

Awesome writer Dante or awesome asskicking Dante?

On January 29 2014 02:55 Dark_Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 01:53 Requizen wrote:
Yango, what are you not knowledgeable about? Just for future reference, so I know what to talk about without you showing me up.

I don't think you'll like the answer to that question.

D:
It's your boy Guzma!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 28 2014 17:58 GMT
#20853
Writer.
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 28 2014 18:32 GMT
#20854
Once again I'm gonna plug this guy cuz I really like this album

http://swelo.bandcamp.com/
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-28 18:40:10
January 28 2014 18:37 GMT
#20855
... game 1, the Shaman has 3 Hexes. I only had one Backstab given to me. 0K.
NEVERMIND HE HAS FOUR I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 28 2014 18:39 GMT
#20856
Alaric, honestly, it's part of the game lol.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 28 2014 18:41 GMT
#20857
Randomness? IN A CARD GAME?

Blizzard plz.
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 28 2014 18:42 GMT
#20858
On January 29 2014 03:37 Alaric wrote:
... game 1, the Shaman has 3 Hexes. I only had one Backstab given to me. 0K.
NEVERMIND HE HAS FOUR I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK.


It's like the 5 starfalls man. You just chalk it up to a loss and move on
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 28 2014 18:45 GMT
#20859
I lost to a shaman who had 7 lightning cards (bolt, forked, storm) and kept getting the spell damage totem. I said surely he won't have another lightning storm as I play out the last of my minions. I would have lethal if he can't clear them. He storms. I still think I made the right call.

You need to be decision-oriented, not results-oriented.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-28 18:50:42
January 28 2014 18:45 GMT
#20860
I'd just like to get some non-shit draft once in a blue moon myself though. Got a betrayal, a backstab and 2 fan of knives as "removal". He's got 4 hex, feral spirits, bloodlust. Having 3 hexes on my board when my draft ended up being reliant on the violet teachers to spawn some tokens for me is pretty handicapping. ._.

^ I know, I'm still trying to make the most out of it, but it's just... frustrating. It feels unfair when whatever you do will end wrong through no decision of your own.

Btw, if my opponent hovers over my minions and hero with a card, does that mean he can play it, or does it also shows if he tries something he can't do? I assume it's the latter since sometimes I see them trying to attack a minion when I have a taunt up.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 179
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shuttle 1586
Artosis 601
Bale 67
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 355
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox611
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor898
Other Games
summit1g9261
C9.Mang0325
PiGStarcraft296
ArmadaUGS60
ViBE59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP145
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta16
• Letter144
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo522
Other Games
• Scarra769
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 57m
OSC
18h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.