• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8913 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1014

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 5162 Next
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
January 25 2014 09:57 GMT
#20261
My first legendary was lorewalker cho.
Second legendary: Harrison Jones
lol
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 25 2014 10:22 GMT
#20262
1st Legendary: Cpt Greenskin.

Makes me wish I could make that gimmicky GladBow/Greenskin/Panda control deck.
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
January 25 2014 10:27 GMT
#20263
On January 25 2014 10:57 Scip wrote:
Why do I keep playing hearthstone, I hate that game, I haven't been angry for months and this fucking game keeps blowing shit into my face piece of shit game

hopefully this system where I cant spam arena as much as I like will make me quit tommorow


My thoughts =/
Jaedong :3
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 25 2014 11:43 GMT
#20264
@doctorbeat:

make sure you get section 80 AND GKMC by kdot. other artists to look up:
kid cudi
childish gambino
chance the rapper (both albums are free)
j.Cole
blue scholars
ab-soul
eminem
yelawolf (trunk muzik > radioactive imo)
wale
mac miller
lil Wayne (say what you want, he puts out firejams and his lyrics are smarter than people give him credit for. carter 3 & 4 are great.)
dj jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince
big boi
Andre 3000
outkast

sorry no links or youtubes (3rd world problems etc) but those are my personal recommendations.

I also wanna recommend a tribe called quest and qtip but I haven't listened to them, but friends say they're great.

LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
January 25 2014 12:23 GMT
#20265
On January 25 2014 20:43 JonGalt wrote:
@doctorbeat:

make sure you get section 80 AND GKMC by kdot. other artists to look up:
kid cudi
childish gambino
chance the rapper (both albums are free)
j.Cole
blue scholars
ab-soul
eminem
yelawolf (trunk muzik > radioactive imo)
wale
mac miller
lil Wayne (say what you want, he puts out firejams and his lyrics are smarter than people give him credit for. carter 3 & 4 are great.)
dj jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince
big boi
Andre 3000
outkast

sorry no links or youtubes (3rd world problems etc) but those are my personal recommendations.

I also wanna recommend a tribe called quest and qtip but I haven't listened to them, but friends say they're great.



I already have ATCQ, thanks for the recommendations


- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
January 25 2014 13:18 GMT
#20266
I just got onixia'd into double innervate -> soul of the forest in arena. ._.

The pain.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
January 25 2014 13:22 GMT
#20267
hahahha
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
January 25 2014 13:34 GMT
#20268
On January 25 2014 22:22 Slayer91 wrote:
hahahha


lol, fuck you too, guy

Seriously who the fuck drafts that shit LOL
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 25 2014 14:22 GMT
#20269
On January 25 2014 10:57 Scip wrote:
Why do I keep playing hearthstone, I hate that game, I haven't been angry for months and this fucking game keeps blowing shit into my face piece of shit game

hopefully this system where I cant spam arena as much as I like will make me quit tommorow

Eh, Arena's more fun when you don't have all the cards in the game (and the simple fact of having to draft and make choices is good too, well would be if the format wasn't that bad ._.) but I'm raging way less in constructed because I know people have more control over their deck, and more stability, thus making it less likely to get RNG'd in the face (top decks and shit still possible, but because their probability is higher it's not as infuriating when they draw the perfect counter—still lose my shit when they do it three turns in a row though).

The fact that I play unranked probably helps, since I don't have to deal with 3+ legendaries decks with my Nat Pagle.
Maybe it's time I craft SI:7 Agents, a second Argent Commander and a Defender of Argus, too...
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
remedium
Profile Joined July 2011
United States939 Posts
January 25 2014 15:32 GMT
#20270
Just bought myself a Saturday morning present...

Got Leeroy, Tinkmaster, and Gruul as my first three legendaries.

Neat.
Stay positive!
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 25 2014 16:26 GMT
#20271
@doctor no problem! I'm looking forward to listening to atcq and qtip one day.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
January 25 2014 16:53 GMT
#20272
Are you a Saturday or Friday person?

Poll: Friday or Saturday?

Saturday (3)
 
38%

Castlevania (3)
 
38%

...Sunday? (1)
 
13%

MONDAY!!!! (1)
 
13%

Friday (0)
 
0%

8 total votes

Your vote: Friday or Saturday?

(Vote): Friday
(Vote): Saturday
(Vote): ...Sunday?
(Vote): MONDAY!!!!
(Vote): Castlevania

It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 25 2014 17:03 GMT
#20273
Just opened my first legendary as did a lot of people I see lol, King Mukla.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 25 2014 17:13 GMT
#20274
How are we even supposed to get this question? Also I didn't get Req's picture either.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
suicideyear
Profile Joined December 2012
Ivory Coast3016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 17:39:12
January 25 2014 17:31 GMT
#20275
On January 25 2014 20:43 JonGalt wrote:
@doctorbeat:

make sure you get section 80 AND GKMC by kdot. other artists to look up:
kid cudi
childish gambino
chance the rapper (both albums are free)
j.Cole
blue scholars
ab-soul
eminem
yelawolf (trunk muzik > radioactive imo)
wale
mac miller
lil Wayne (say what you want, he puts out firejams and his lyrics are smarter than people give him credit for. carter 3 & 4 are great.)
dj jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince
big boi
Andre 3000
outkast

sorry no links or youtubes (3rd world problems etc) but those are my personal recommendations.

I also wanna recommend a tribe called quest and qtip but I haven't listened to them, but friends say they're great.



tribe called quest is fine, start with Low End Theory

also, Run the Jewels. hardest rap album of 2013

other people:
-killer mike
-el-p
-LIL UGLY MANE (i am a huge fan of this dude)
yes, that's in all caps,
-denzel curry
-pusha t's new album was good
-i still like kid cudi even if his new album was boring.
-gza obviously
-ethel wulf/xavier wulf (only Damare Shizukani, his recent stuff is ass end)
-captain murphy
-gorgeous children/face vega and gilamonsta
-BONES
-and of course, Viper The Rapper, literally the greatest rapper of our generation
)))____◎◎◎◎█████
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 17:52:24
January 25 2014 17:46 GMT
#20276
My legendary luck has been pretty good:
#1 - Tirion
#2 - Rag
#3 - Golden Leeroy

On January 25 2014 23:22 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 10:57 Scip wrote:
Why do I keep playing hearthstone, I hate that game, I haven't been angry for months and this fucking game keeps blowing shit into my face piece of shit game

hopefully this system where I cant spam arena as much as I like will make me quit tommorow

Eh, Arena's more fun when you don't have all the cards in the game (and the simple fact of having to draft and make choices is good too, well would be if the format wasn't that bad ._.) but I'm raging way less in constructed because I know people have more control over their deck, and more stability, thus making it less likely to get RNG'd in the face (top decks and shit still possible, but because their probability is higher it's not as infuriating when they draw the perfect counter—still lose my shit when they do it three turns in a row though).

The fact that I play unranked probably helps, since I don't have to deal with 3+ legendaries decks with my Nat Pagle.
Maybe it's time I craft SI:7 Agents, a second Argent Commander and a Defender of Argus, too...

Arena would be a lot better if the set had stronger archetyping so I wasn't taking so many of the same cards in every draft regardless of class.

I don't see how anyone who's drafted a real MtG limited format (i.e. anything better than a shitty core set draft) can't get bored of it after like 5 games.

Even normalizing rarities and making the format pick 40 play 30 would make Arena a lot better.
Moderator
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
January 25 2014 17:49 GMT
#20277
TIL yango has his faith in the light and praises ragnaros
and has chicken
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 18:06:34
January 25 2014 17:54 GMT
#20278
Wtf, I never see Defias Ringleaders and this draft is giving me 4 if I want... ôo It barely gives me any 3-4 drops so I'm in for a very tough ride though (and I've got some terrible picks like Magma Rager / Leper Gnome / Thrallmar Farseer).
... and my 28th card is Malygos / The Black Knight / Ysera. Dang, I can predict I'll somehow botch it and go 3-3 with this deck.
3 3-drop (including Perdition Blade) and 3 4-drop (including Dread Corsair) sucks hard though. ;_;

Wtf yeah first game and in 5 turns (+3 from starting hand) I only see 2 2-drops despite them being like a third of the deck. ._.

Edit: I'm not too bored because I've slowed down on playing, and I don't have that many cards (and not much dust, only ~400 after crafting some commons (like DID when it was super popular, and SSC, an Eviscerate too), so Arena still lets me try a bunch of new stuff, especially in classes I usually don't play. Although I'm not going to pick Shaman, Hunter or Warrior because of the entry cost meaning I'm likely to come out at a loss until I begin less bad at these classes.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
January 25 2014 18:04 GMT
#20279
Big Value Hunter is such a silly card
so value, such wow
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 25 2014 18:09 GMT
#20280
On January 26 2014 03:04 Scip wrote:
Big Value Hunter is such a silly card
so value, such wow

Ye, the pocket BGH es numero uno.
God Bless
Prev 1 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
OSC
9h 28m
Replay Cast
10h 13m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.