• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11612 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1012

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 5162 Next
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 22:17:27
January 24 2014 22:11 GMT
#20221
On January 25 2014 06:53 Alaric wrote:
Eh, depends. Something like Pigalle, Renaud or Les Fatal Picards is about the lyrics first, so not understanding them changes a bunch of things (although in the song I linked François Hadji-Lazaro's physique does a bunch for the song's atmosphere too, I'd like to see him live).

I don't really like Stromae from what I heard of him. I often dislike both his voice and the way he sings, which seem to be the main reason people like him, so... @_@ His lyrics aren't excessively deep either, although not shallow enough to call him out on it.


I kind of see Stromae as the French Macklemore. A bit of depth but still pretty poppy. And I don't mind that at all

Btw I need more music.

Genres I need more from: Rap/hiphop, Electro house/swing, old soul/funk.

Rap/hiphop, I really like K.dot and Kanye. Have heard most of the classics (Biggie, Tupac, Nas, Snoop, Jay-Z, Outkast)

Electro house: Justice, Feed Me, Wolfgang Gartner, Madeon, Grum etc.

Electro swing: Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, Goldfish, Electric Swing Circus

Old soul/funk: James Brown, Sam Cooke, Isaac Hayes, Curtis Mayfield, Aretha Franklin, Etta James, KC and the sunshine band, etc.

Gief suggestions

- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 24 2014 22:12 GMT
#20222
Don't worry MoonButt, you're my favorite red.
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 24 2014 22:14 GMT
#20223
I forgot BoonMear is banling :3

spare me

[image loading] [image loading]
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 24 2014 22:19 GMT
#20224
It's more like this

[image loading]
It's your boy Guzma!
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
January 24 2014 22:20 GMT
#20225
On January 25 2014 07:12 Requizen wrote:
Don't worry MoonButt, you're my favorite red.


To quote a great bear of the moon: OH I SEE HOW IT IS THEN HUH?
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 24 2014 22:21 GMT
#20226
On January 25 2014 07:20 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 07:12 Requizen wrote:
Don't worry MoonButt, you're my favorite red.


To quote a great bear of the moon: OH I SEE HOW IT IS THEN HUH?

It's only because you're black.
It's your boy Guzma!
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
January 24 2014 22:33 GMT
#20227
On January 25 2014 07:21 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 07:20 red_ wrote:
On January 25 2014 07:12 Requizen wrote:
Don't worry MoonButt, you're my favorite red.


To quote a great bear of the moon: OH I SEE HOW IT IS THEN HUH?

It's only because you're black.


Oh real mature mister.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 24 2014 22:41 GMT
#20228
On January 25 2014 07:21 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 07:20 red_ wrote:
On January 25 2014 07:12 Requizen wrote:
Don't worry MoonButt, you're my favorite red.


To quote a great bear of the moon: OH I SEE HOW IT IS THEN HUH?

It's only because you're black.

Pot. Kettle.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 24 2014 22:52 GMT
#20229
On January 25 2014 07:04 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 07:02 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On January 25 2014 07:01 Harem wrote:
On January 25 2014 05:47 jcarlsoniv wrote:
hold the phone, cheep agrees with someone

When Cheep agrees with you, it's a good time to self-reflect on where your life went wrong and how wrong you are.


you're definitely my 2nd favorite banling

+ Show Spoiler +
you might be first, but yango scares me

OH I SEE HOW IT IS THEN HUH?

Soniv tends to disappoint like that.

Pigalle's singer used to be a school teacher, taught himself a bunch of instruments, and started by playing in the sub. He also often served as a bouncer in concert bars (got the physique for it). Not exactly the kind of itinerary you see a lot now.


Lyrics are really great on this one, as is the way wording and singing are so naive, and at the same time melancholic or straight-up saddening depending on how you look at it.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
January 24 2014 23:01 GMT
#20230
Red is black?


Is this Solitaire?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 24 2014 23:05 GMT
#20231
On January 25 2014 08:01 kainzero wrote:
Red is black?


Is this Solitaire?

That depends, are you playing with yourself?
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-24 23:52:14
January 24 2014 23:42 GMT
#20232
Hey, let's play Arena! First game, shit draw, and the goddamn fucking mage has Deathwing that he draws two turns after I take huge boardcontrol.
Just. Fuck this shit. Hell.

Oh. I somehow can still win, though, because he's low on HP. NOPE. Next turn he top decks the fireball to finish me off along with the 12 damage. Fucking scrubby lucker, go stroke yourself elsewhere with your emotes.

And game 2 shows me the classical "shit hand into mulligan into shit hand anyway".
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 24 2014 23:59 GMT
#20233
Card games are fun, you know?
It's your boy Guzma!
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
January 25 2014 00:16 GMT
#20234
Misplayed first try on chapter 18 of FE Awakening losing Chereche, now Chrome gets crit'd -.-

Try 3 is just going to be Donnel and Henry/Tharja murdering everyone, I dont even care at this point...
Steam: rook492
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 25 2014 00:23 GMT
#20235
On January 25 2014 09:16 Crusnik wrote:
Misplayed first try on chapter 18 of FE Awakening losing Chereche, now Chrome gets crit'd -.-

Try 3 is just going to be Donnel and Henry/Tharja murdering everyone, I dont even care at this point...


SPOILERS

I wanted to try and level Donnel up, but he kept not doing shit, so I abandoned his ass. I really like Tharja and Ricken.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 00:24:35
January 25 2014 00:24 GMT
#20236
On January 25 2014 09:16 Crusnik wrote:
Misplayed first try on chapter 18 of FE Awakening losing Chereche, now Chrome gets crit'd -.-

Try 3 is just going to be Donnel and Henry/Tharja murdering everyone, I dont even care at this point...

The Demon's Ingle is a hard map if you're underlevelled. You need to play it carefully. Pair up and move in a cluster as you progress.

On January 25 2014 09:23 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 09:16 Crusnik wrote:
Misplayed first try on chapter 18 of FE Awakening losing Chereche, now Chrome gets crit'd -.-

Try 3 is just going to be Donnel and Henry/Tharja murdering everyone, I dont even care at this point...


SPOILERS

I wanted to try and level Donnel up, but he kept not doing shit, so I abandoned his ass. I really like Tharja and Ricken.

You know Tharja has a bikini scene in the DLC? It's censored in the NA version though.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 25 2014 00:36 GMT
#20237
I'm very intruigued by FE now.
It's your boy Guzma!
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 25 2014 00:48 GMT
#20238
On January 25 2014 09:36 Requizen wrote:
I'm very intruigued by FE now.

Me too. I should play it illegally online.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 25 2014 00:56 GMT
#20239
On January 25 2014 09:36 Requizen wrote:
I'm very intruigued by FE now.

Play it, any of them.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 01:26:50
January 25 2014 00:57 GMT
#20240
On January 25 2014 08:59 Requizen wrote:
Card games are fun, you know?

'cept when you do the same thing again, shit hand mulligan'd into shit hand, while the mage has double sorcerer's apprentice to start with. >.>

I mean, if I do shit I get punished for it and I'm totally fine with it. But RNG shit like that makes me mad. Obviously the second time it happens it's against a mage too. Fuck mages, such a retard-proof class too. Freeze spells should get some more nerfs just because they're not much more than a way of saying "I want to do single player".
Surprisingly enough the deck has won every single game between these two, one of them due to a top deck on my part. I thought it was going to be rather bad because it lacked 2-drops (several spells though) and 0 assassinate which makes it hard as fuck as Rogue to do anything if you can't kill early (my draft can't), but people haven't had huge decks either.

Edit: 8-3. Lost to some kind of shitter druid who had a Molten Giant (and remember, I got no burst 'cept a reckless rocketeer, I didn't get the chance to pick a single assassinate or sap or vanish or anything). Would have been 0K if I just lost because of that, I knew my draft was really bad in late game (and early too). Turns out I get a single possibility of eliminating the giant 3 turns in a row, and he top decks the answer that lets him keep it alive 3 turns in a row. Well, in this case I'm pretty pissed.
But eh, if that shitter thinks himself smug for being able to top deck thrice in a row in arena to the point of spamming emotes and waiting till the timer runs out to play his last card, to each his own I guess.

Good thing I got the wolves spell as a reward though, because the pack was... young dragonhawk, blood imp (already got 2), Bite as a rare (shit druid card), the mage secret that grants armour (mostly useless and I don't play mage) and a golden Silverhand knight (already got 2 so it's 50 dust).
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Prev 1 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
UpATreeSC 118
ProTech48
JuggernautJason31
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33846
Calm 3366
Shuttle 1181
actioN 234
firebathero 181
Hyuk 125
Barracks 114
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 66
Hyun 34
[ Show more ]
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Free 22
soO 21
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8595
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe73
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1383
fl0m1086
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2164
FrodaN1295
Beastyqt652
B2W.Neo336
ceh9333
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee189
byalli183
C9.Mang0170
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr84
Mew2King65
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur872
• imaqtpie526
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 34m
Replay Cast
5h 19m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.