• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:10
CEST 23:10
KST 06:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8880 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1013

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 5162 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 25 2014 01:13 GMT
#20241
On January 25 2014 09:24 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 09:16 Crusnik wrote:
Misplayed first try on chapter 18 of FE Awakening losing Chereche, now Chrome gets crit'd -.-

Try 3 is just going to be Donnel and Henry/Tharja murdering everyone, I dont even care at this point...

The Demon's Ingle is a hard map if you're underlevelled. You need to play it carefully. Pair up and move in a cluster as you progress.

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 09:23 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On January 25 2014 09:16 Crusnik wrote:
Misplayed first try on chapter 18 of FE Awakening losing Chereche, now Chrome gets crit'd -.-

Try 3 is just going to be Donnel and Henry/Tharja murdering everyone, I dont even care at this point...


SPOILERS

I wanted to try and level Donnel up, but he kept not doing shit, so I abandoned his ass. I really like Tharja and Ricken.

You know Tharja has a bikini scene in the DLC? It's censored in the NA version though.


I...dafuq? Who cares? lol

I mean, I know Req cares, but that's Req
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
January 25 2014 01:18 GMT
#20242
On January 25 2014 09:24 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 09:16 Crusnik wrote:
Misplayed first try on chapter 18 of FE Awakening losing Chereche, now Chrome gets crit'd -.-

Try 3 is just going to be Donnel and Henry/Tharja murdering everyone, I dont even care at this point...

The Demon's Ingle is a hard map if you're underlevelled. You need to play it carefully. Pair up and move in a cluster as you progress.

It was CH17, my b, but still, I dont think I'm that underleveled, most of my characters I'm using are Master Class and around 4-5ish, but meh, when all else fails, Space God Donnel to the rescue.

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 09:23 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On January 25 2014 09:16 Crusnik wrote:
Misplayed first try on chapter 18 of FE Awakening losing Chereche, now Chrome gets crit'd -.-

Try 3 is just going to be Donnel and Henry/Tharja murdering everyone, I dont even care at this point...


SPOILERS

I wanted to try and level Donnel up, but he kept not doing shit, so I abandoned his ass. I really like Tharja and Ricken.

You know Tharja has a bikini scene in the DLC? It's censored in the NA version though.


I just looked at that picture since I never saw it before and browsed over those as ehh, the Cordellia one is worse, the Tharja one is just kinda, unnecessary? Makes it seem way, worse than an ass shot of a bikini imo.
Steam: rook492
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
January 25 2014 01:36 GMT
#20243
Reminds me of how I played the 3rd game of Valkyria Chronicles up until the beach scene, and after that I just stopped. I don't really know why.

I certainly did not play the game just for the beach scene either. I've done weird things like that, when my brother's wedding had something that spoofed The Office, and I watched the entire show up until the wedding episode just to understand it.

But that wasn't the case here.

Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 01:59:39
January 25 2014 01:57 GMT
#20244
Why do I keep playing hearthstone, I hate that game, I haven't been angry for months and this fucking game keeps blowing shit into my face piece of shit game

hopefully this system where I cant spam arena as much as I like will make me quit tommorow

"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
January 25 2014 02:19 GMT
#20245
On January 25 2014 10:57 Scip wrote:
Why do I keep playing hearthstone, I hate that game, I haven't been angry for months and this fucking game keeps blowing shit into my face piece of shit game

hopefully this system where I cant spam arena as much as I like will make me quit tommorow



Come to the dark side?

Or maybe it's, redeem yourself to the light side?

I'm not sure, but whichever it is, the message is to stop playing the game.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 25 2014 02:26 GMT
#20246
On January 25 2014 10:57 Scip wrote:
Why do I keep playing hearthstone, I hate that game, I haven't been angry for months and this fucking game keeps blowing shit into my face piece of shit game

hopefully this system where I cant spam arena as much as I like will make me quit tommorow



I'm with you on the whole "I wish I could just only play arena" thing.

I put the game down for a while, but played a few games to finish a quest - then arena and went 7-3 and made 150g from it, so I can go again whenevs.

It's a pretty easy game to put down and pick up again whenever you want to, especially cuz the changes are frequently discussed here =)
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 25 2014 02:33 GMT
#20247
The thing about card games and RNG is that if you play a shit ton, you'll see that the bad mulligans are balanced out by clutch top decks and the like. If you go 0-3 one time and 12-x another, that's a 3 pack and 150g profit for you (cost = 300g, winning = 3 packs and 450g).
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 25 2014 02:54 GMT
#20248
Just finished Breaking Bad.

Ho

Lee

Shit
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 25 2014 02:57 GMT
#20249
This beer after work is so fucking nice
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 25 2014 03:00 GMT
#20250
On January 25 2014 11:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Just finished Breaking Bad.

Ho

Lee

Shit

See it's great because it didn't go full Dexter. o/
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 25 2014 03:17 GMT
#20251
Looks like it's going to come down to the wire. I'll find out how I did Monday morning, I'm thinking I'll just be outside the top 10 cause my "unsaleables" (chips I had to buy back due to them being opened/past best before date) were a bit too high but it should be close. I'm guessing 13th this period. Which I'm happy with. Just gotta improve.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 03:41:02
January 25 2014 03:40 GMT
#20252
On January 25 2014 12:17 Shelke14 wrote:
Looks like it's going to come down to the wire. I'll find out how I did Monday morning, I'm thinking I'll just be outside the top 10 cause my "unsaleables" (chips I had to buy back due to them being opened/past best before date) were a bit too high but it should be close. I'm guessing 13th this period. Which I'm happy with. Just gotta improve.


ain't no rest for the wicked

+ Show Spoiler +
still "patiently" waiting for my care package


On January 25 2014 12:00 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 11:54 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Just finished Breaking Bad.

Ho

Lee

Shit

See it's great because it didn't go full Dexter. o/


I believe you mean "didn't go full Weeds".
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 03:48:35
January 25 2014 03:42 GMT
#20253
[QUOTE]On January 25 2014 12:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
[QUOTE]On January 25 2014 12:17 Shelke14 wrote:
Looks like it's going to come down to the wire. I'll find out how I did Monday morning, I'm thinking I'll just be outside the top 10 cause my "unsaleables" (chips I had to buy back due to them being opened/past best before date) were a bit too high but it should be close. I'm guessing 13th this period. Which I'm happy with. Just gotta improve. [/QUOTE]

ain't no rest for the wicked

+ Show Spoiler +
still "patiently" waiting for my care package


Man you life so far away, stales are good for two-three weeks after the best before date(the day I buy them back) by the time I shipped them too you... So long TT


If you were closer, I'd give them to you all the time. Actually had a bunch today of lays classic and ruffles all dressed
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 25 2014 05:33 GMT
#20254
Unity is murdering me right now. #GGJ2014
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 25 2014 05:38 GMT
#20255
Picked up Persona 4 Arena today. This game is fantastic.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 25 2014 05:45 GMT
#20256
I'm rewatching Walking Dead and the amount of times I've yelled "Andrea you're such a stupid bitch" is absurd.
It's your boy Guzma!
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
January 25 2014 05:54 GMT
#20257
On January 25 2014 14:45 Requizen wrote:
I'm rewatching Walking Dead and the amount of times I've yelled "Andrea you're such a stupid bitch" is absurd.


She was so awesome in the comics, it's a shame how fucking dumb they made her in the actual tv series.... =/
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-25 07:15:48
January 25 2014 07:09 GMT
#20258
On January 25 2014 07:11 Doctorbeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2014 06:53 Alaric wrote:
Eh, depends. Something like Pigalle, Renaud or Les Fatal Picards is about the lyrics first, so not understanding them changes a bunch of things (although in the song I linked François Hadji-Lazaro's physique does a bunch for the song's atmosphere too, I'd like to see him live).

I don't really like Stromae from what I heard of him. I often dislike both his voice and the way he sings, which seem to be the main reason people like him, so... @_@ His lyrics aren't excessively deep either, although not shallow enough to call him out on it.


I kind of see Stromae as the French Macklemore. A bit of depth but still pretty poppy. And I don't mind that at all

Btw I need more music.

Genres I need more from: Rap/hiphop, Electro house/swing, old soul/funk.

Rap/hiphop, I really like K.dot and Kanye. Have heard most of the classics (Biggie, Tupac, Nas, Snoop, Jay-Z, Outkast)

Electro house: Justice, Feed Me, Wolfgang Gartner, Madeon, Grum etc.

Electro swing: Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, Goldfish, Electric Swing Circus

Old soul/funk: James Brown, Sam Cooke, Isaac Hayes, Curtis Mayfield, Aretha Franklin, Etta James, KC and the sunshine band, etc.

Gief suggestions



How about 20 kilowatts of p-funk power?
Kick back, relax, while we do it to you in your eardrums.



WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 25 2014 08:17 GMT
#20259
This belongs here

[image loading]
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 25 2014 08:19 GMT
#20260
On January 25 2014 17:17 Requizen wrote:
This belongs here

[image loading]

thatsthejoke.jpg
Prev 1 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 583
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 107
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19589
Mini 145
firebathero 94
Bale 23
PianO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7774
monkeys_forever170
canceldota35
League of Legends
Doublelift3125
Counter-Strike
fl0m1034
Super Smash Bros
PPMD23
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu947
Other Games
summit1g5333
FrodaN1043
Beastyqt510
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck292
B2W.Neo281
ToD229
C9.Mang0126
RotterdaM87
UpATreeSC72
Mew2King43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• mYiSmile112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1113
• Shiphtur653
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 5m
Replay Cast
1h 50m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.