• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 71

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 07 2013 22:15 GMT
#1401
Dusty jax more terror imo
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
September 07 2013 22:21 GMT
#1402
Registration
- Ingame name
Soniv

- Rank and division
Currently plat 2, trying to claw back to diamond

Not sure how often I'll be doing these, but I know I will be doing some, so figured I should just drop this in here.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
NapKiN16
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada95 Posts
September 07 2013 23:15 GMT
#1403
Registration
- Ingame name
ForGotteNNapKiN
- Rank and division
Gold 1
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Top and Support
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Top - Kennen/Jax/Rumble
Support - Zyra/Nami/Sona
ForGotteNNapKiN NapKiN[AoV]
iaeuy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States249 Posts
September 07 2013 23:19 GMT
#1404
[image loading]
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
September 07 2013 23:22 GMT
#1405
On September 08 2013 07:15 StorrZerg wrote:
Dusty jax more terror imo


His Shen more terror to his own team than the other though.
Hey! How you doin'?
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-07 23:24:49
September 07 2013 23:24 GMT
#1406
That whole game was a nightmare. Our team only had one person on mic, Singed disconnected and paused, the game was unpaused right after for some reason, Singed disconnected again for 10 minutes, then once more for good which spelled the end of a game we had very much in the bag. Also, Hecarim was just starting to troll near the end, I think he went Youmuus? Either way he ended up doing less damage than the support Janna, but overall this game was ridiculous and I think shows that people should really try their best to have mics.

Also zer0das my nomination for general
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
iaeuy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States249 Posts
September 07 2013 23:29 GMT
#1407
^ We also had ez not in TS. Funny game though
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
September 07 2013 23:39 GMT
#1408
oh aye great experience
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
September 08 2013 00:05 GMT
#1409
On September 08 2013 08:24 GhandiEAGLE wrote:I think shows that people should really try their best to have mics.


Then why do you have no mic? >_<
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 08 2013 00:10 GMT
#1410
On September 08 2013 09:05 zer0das wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 08:24 GhandiEAGLE wrote:I think shows that people should really try their best to have mics.


Then why do you have no mic? >_<

I do!!! It just bugs out on TeamSpeak for some reason.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
September 08 2013 00:14 GMT
#1411
Well figure it out!
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-08 00:18:30
September 08 2013 00:15 GMT
#1412
Alright, there seems to be some issues with inhouses today that I want to address:

1. Mics. I know I said they aren't mandatory but I'm slowly shifting my opinion towards making them mandatory. If you're playing in an inhouse and you're the only one on your team that cannot communication, it makes coordination that much harder. I don't even want to mention when there are 2+ players on a team without a mike. If you don't have a mic, go to NewEgg and get one asap. You can get one easily for under $20.

2. Unpauses. If a pause is initiated, do not unpause without confirming in all chat. I figured this is self-explanatory but I guess it needs to be mentioned.

3. Spamming invites in LiquidParty/LiquidPractice. There is a very specific reason why I created the OP with a signup form. Players need to be held accountable and understand the rules. It doesn't surprise me that when hosts invite random people, they aren't motivated enough to join TeamSpeak and you have this team with subpar communication.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Cheap0
Profile Joined July 2012
United States540 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-08 00:20:52
September 08 2013 00:20 GMT
#1413
Registration
- Ingame name
Cheap0
- Rank and division
Silver 1
- If you are a lowbie (Gold or below), include what position you would be interested in working on. (List two)
Support and Jungle
- For each role, identify two champions you wish to improve on
Support: Nami, Leona
Jungle: Amumu, Shyvana, Nocturne
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
September 08 2013 00:57 GMT
#1414
On September 08 2013 08:22 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 07:15 StorrZerg wrote:
Dusty jax more terror imo


His Shen more terror to his own team than the other though.




whenever I play shen in inhouses i always end up going full retard
radmax86
Profile Joined September 2004
United States437 Posts
September 08 2013 01:17 GMT
#1415
On September 08 2013 09:15 NeoIllusions wrote:
3. Spamming invites in LiquidParty/LiquidPractice. There is a very specific reason why I created the OP with a signup form. Players need to be held accountable and understand the rules. It doesn't surprise me that when hosts invite random people, they aren't motivated enough to join TeamSpeak and you have this team with subpar communication.


I dont really play with TL much anymore, but my other friends were doing other stuff, so I joined one of these games this afternoon after seeing one of the games spammed in liquidpractice. I was never told the rules, told I had to sign up, read the thread etc. and I went out of my way to install teamspeak to coordinate with you guys.

When it was my turn to pick, I checked to make sure mid was open and picked heimer, a champ I've literally played hundreds of times, and am reasonably competent at. Instantly multiple people on my team freak out and call me a troll, and I think it was Neo(?) that dodged before the game even got started.

I decided to leave after that because I respect that it is your league and you can tell people to do whatever you want, but I guess I'm just a little salty about being invited to a game, not told of any special rules, and then called a troll before the game even started for picking one of my better heroes. I think if you guys are going to keep inviting everyone and anyone, you should probably make sure they know the rules before joining, as to not waste either party's time.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
September 08 2013 01:25 GMT
#1416
On September 08 2013 10:17 radmax86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 09:15 NeoIllusions wrote:
3. Spamming invites in LiquidParty/LiquidPractice. There is a very specific reason why I created the OP with a signup form. Players need to be held accountable and understand the rules. It doesn't surprise me that when hosts invite random people, they aren't motivated enough to join TeamSpeak and you have this team with subpar communication.


I dont really play with TL much anymore, but my other friends were doing other stuff, so I joined one of these games this afternoon after seeing one of the games spammed in liquidpractice. I was never told the rules, told I had to sign up, read the thread etc. and I went out of my way to install teamspeak to coordinate with you guys.

When it was my turn to pick, I checked to make sure mid was open and picked heimer, a champ I've literally played hundreds of times, and am reasonably competent at. Instantly multiple people on my team freak out and call me a troll, and I think it was Neo(?) that dodged before the game even got started.

I decided to leave after that because I respect that it is your league and you can tell people to do whatever you want, but I guess I'm just a little salty about being invited to a game, not told of any special rules, and then called a troll before the game even started for picking one of my better heroes. I think if you guys are going to keep inviting everyone and anyone, you should probably make sure they know the rules before joining, as to not waste either party's time.


TLDR: you agree with Neo's idea.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Complete
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1864 Posts
September 08 2013 01:46 GMT
#1417
what's wrong with heimer

Pooshlmer
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1001 Posts
September 08 2013 01:51 GMT
#1418
On September 08 2013 09:57 Dusty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 08:22 Zdrastochye wrote:
On September 08 2013 07:15 StorrZerg wrote:
Dusty jax more terror imo


His Shen more terror to his own team than the other though.




whenever I play shen in inhouses i always end up going full retard


I remember a game you went 0/3/8 on my team or something and genuinely carried the game. Real terror taunts.
mel_ee
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
2450 Posts
September 08 2013 01:58 GMT
#1419
On September 07 2013 13:00 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 09:48 mel_ee wrote:
Hi all~
[Registration]
- Ingame name:: Nunbushin
- Rank and division: Silver 1
- The roles I want to improve:
Mid: Lux, Orianna
ADC: Ezreal, Caitlyn
Sup: Janna, Sona,




Was fun playing with you, hopefully you stick around. Hopefully I'm not to troll for you!


Ya it was def'n fun my first In houses. I learned lots. Hopefully I can get a proper mic! The verbal map awareness surely helps.
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly proceeds to blow swingin swords like Shinobi
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 08 2013 01:59 GMT
#1420
On September 08 2013 10:46 Complete wrote:
what's wrong with heimer



He has excrutiating mana costs, bad CC, bad burst damage, no escapes, his ult is awful, and his teamfight is also awful?
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2011
RotterdaM908
TaKeTV 279
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC124
ZombieGrub85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2011
RotterdaM 908
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 177
RuFF_SC2 152
SteadfastSC 124
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2942
Shuttle 561
Dewaltoss 104
910 74
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3586
Counter-Strike
fl0m6219
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4281
Liquid`Hasu481
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck396
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 140
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.