• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:44
CEST 14:44
KST 21:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8545 users

[NA IHs] Running at Dusk - Page 72

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 171 Next
New inhouse logistics TBD. In the meantime, feel free to hang out in the league general discord https://discord.gg/0lCEKA3jUEFxERzd ("add lol" in #welcome) and get some ad-hoc games going!
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
September 08 2013 02:10 GMT
#1421
On September 08 2013 09:15 NeoIllusions wrote:
1. Mics. I know I said they aren't mandatory but I'm slowly shifting my opinion towards making them mandatory ... If you don't have a mic, go to NewEgg and get one asap. You can get one easily for under $20.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00029MTMQ

Phenomenal sound quality for the price. The cons are kind of shitty form factor but think of it as $8 of audio pick equipment and not $8 of fancy looking plastic for a shitty mic that doesn't work.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
September 08 2013 02:44 GMT
#1422
I'm guessing TL's Teamspeak is the preferred method? or Ventrilo? or Skype?
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-08 02:53:12
September 08 2013 02:47 GMT
#1423
Yes, Teamspeak only.

Kissblade tonight: "I'm going to leave if you pick the black guy."

Lets tone down the racism here please.
Hey! How you doin'?
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
September 08 2013 02:53 GMT
#1424
On September 08 2013 11:47 Zdrastochye wrote:
Yes, Teamspeak only.

Kissblade tonight: "I'm going to leave if you pick the black guy."

Lets tone down the racism here please.


THAT WASN'T ME =(
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 04:20 GMT
#1425
On September 08 2013 11:53 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 11:47 Zdrastochye wrote:
Yes, Teamspeak only.

Kissblade tonight: "I'm going to leave if you pick the black guy."

Lets tone down the racism here please.


THAT WASN'T ME =(

You know what I'm going to say here.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
September 08 2013 04:25 GMT
#1426
On September 08 2013 13:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 11:53 KissBlade wrote:
On September 08 2013 11:47 Zdrastochye wrote:
Yes, Teamspeak only.

Kissblade tonight: "I'm going to leave if you pick the black guy."

Lets tone down the racism here please.


THAT WASN'T ME =(

You know what I'm going to say here.

Shaggy?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
September 08 2013 04:37 GMT
#1427
On September 08 2013 13:25 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 13:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 08 2013 11:53 KissBlade wrote:
On September 08 2013 11:47 Zdrastochye wrote:
Yes, Teamspeak only.

Kissblade tonight: "I'm going to leave if you pick the black guy."

Lets tone down the racism here please.


THAT WASN'T ME =(

You know what I'm going to say here.

Shaggy?


Ruuby ruuuu!
Hey! How you doin'?
tobi9999
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1966 Posts
September 08 2013 05:47 GMT
#1428
IM SO SORRY GUYS.
MY POWER WENT OUT T_T
i was having such a good game too with my 20 minute triple dorans boots of mobility spirit of the ancient golem triforce jarvan

this city i live in sux

my apologies to my team vowels, roffles, kawaiirice, and that janna :S
"tobi is ur iq 9999? cuz i think it might be u so smart wowowow." -Artosis
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
September 08 2013 06:00 GMT
#1429
I would like to just have a shout out and say that people should be less bothered by advice. Not so much the Gold and under. But it seems to me that some plat's have been bothered by advice from diamonds.

I am not saying that they are right all the time or to never engage them in conversation with your opinion. But I do think people shouldn't be offending if a diamond gives a plat advice.

As plat 3 myself I have been giving advice I don't think I agree with but i prefer to have a conversation about it and a open mind. I would hope everyone can do the same.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Frost
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1042 Posts
September 08 2013 06:02 GMT
#1430
On September 08 2013 15:00 jaybrundage wrote:
I would like to just have a shout out and say that people should be less bothered by advice. Not so much the Gold and under. But it seems to me that some plat's have been bothered by advice from diamonds.

I am not saying that they are right all the time or to never engage them in conversation with your opinion. But I do think people shouldn't be offending if a diamond gives a plat advice.

As plat 3 myself I have been giving advice I don't think I agree with but i prefer to have a conversation about it and a open mind. I would hope everyone can do the same.


Thanks for playing Jay. Sorry some of my shot-calling went extremely wrong in the game... I feel pretty bad about some of the throws I did T_T
aurawashere
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
September 08 2013 07:07 GMT
#1431
What would Faker do?
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
September 08 2013 09:21 GMT
#1432
On September 08 2013 15:00 jaybrundage wrote:
I would like to just have a shout out and say that people should be less bothered by advice. Not so much the Gold and under. But it seems to me that some plat's have been bothered by advice from diamonds.

I am not saying that they are right all the time or to never engage them in conversation with your opinion. But I do think people shouldn't be offending if a diamond gives a plat advice.

As plat 3 myself I have been giving advice I don't think I agree with but i prefer to have a conversation about it and a open mind. I would hope everyone can do the same.


This, I was giving advice to someone amd giving constructive criticism and was met with a response of "how many games of x have you played?" before proceeding to subtly troll me by following me around and fighting over farm.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
September 08 2013 09:46 GMT
#1433
if you cant admit that you have something to learn you cant learn
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
September 08 2013 09:49 GMT
#1434
i have a lot to learn
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
September 08 2013 10:19 GMT
#1435
On September 08 2013 15:02 Frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 15:00 jaybrundage wrote:
I would like to just have a shout out and say that people should be less bothered by advice. Not so much the Gold and under. But it seems to me that some plat's have been bothered by advice from diamonds.

I am not saying that they are right all the time or to never engage them in conversation with your opinion. But I do think people shouldn't be offending if a diamond gives a plat advice.

As plat 3 myself I have been giving advice I don't think I agree with but i prefer to have a conversation about it and a open mind. I would hope everyone can do the same.


Thanks for playing Jay. Sorry some of my shot-calling went extremely wrong in the game... I feel pretty bad about some of the throws I did T_T

Your Notomi right. No biggie. Live and Learn right
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
September 08 2013 13:08 GMT
#1436
That should be today's Channel name Live and Learn
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
September 08 2013 16:17 GMT
#1437
On September 08 2013 08:19 iaeuy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I know this game was yesterday but my braincells needed time to recover -- a lot of it from trying not to take too much advantage of tay's DCs even though he was shitting on me toplane. Going against a more skilled player using a counterpick was a good experience though.

Also thanks to stxz for his comments during the 2nd pause helping me realize that our team was clearly suited to poking/kiting with Brand/Ez, whereas I'd been building/playing to dive in and soak up cooldowns (I had gone BoRK+MoM --> tank which pretty much sucked). Also omitting triforce on jax was a sin (I sold the MoM later on to get it but it was beyond being a real game at that point).

Our teamspeak was basically silent past 30 mins. Also iaeuy I think your mic has issues.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-08 16:45:10
September 08 2013 16:41 GMT
#1438
Vowels is almost as technologically impaired as swim. Swim's Botswana internet still takes the cake though.
God Bless
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
September 08 2013 16:56 GMT
#1439
On September 08 2013 18:21 Dusty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 15:00 jaybrundage wrote:
I would like to just have a shout out and say that people should be less bothered by advice. Not so much the Gold and under. But it seems to me that some plat's have been bothered by advice from diamonds.

I am not saying that they are right all the time or to never engage them in conversation with your opinion. But I do think people shouldn't be offending if a diamond gives a plat advice.

As plat 3 myself I have been giving advice I don't think I agree with but i prefer to have a conversation about it and a open mind. I would hope everyone can do the same.


This, I was giving advice to someone amd giving constructive criticism and was met with a response of "how many games of x have you played?" before proceeding to subtly troll me by following me around and fighting over farm.


To be fair I don't think the first time he did it was intentionally troll.
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
September 08 2013 17:47 GMT
#1440
Thanks for the games last night! It was fun and makes it a lot better when you can chat over mic whole playing. Definitely have lots to practice (positioning, watching for when the other champ hits lvl 2, warding better and map awareness... That J4 fucked me up yesterday lol). Anyways hope to play again.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 171 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1341
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56767
Calm 3769
Shuttle 3384
Bisu 1491
FanTaSy 1429
firebathero 389
Stork 321
Mini 272
Zeus 261
Hyuk 257
[ Show more ]
Soma 245
Rush 240
EffOrt 225
actioN 173
Soulkey 166
Light 155
Last 145
ZerO 130
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 67
Sea.KH 66
Mong 65
Pusan 53
Killer 52
Barracks 52
PianO 44
hero 42
JYJ 41
Free 36
NotJumperer 36
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Shine 27
Yoon 27
Aegong 26
Hyun 26
Sharp 25
sorry 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 15
Noble 13
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_318
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2029
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM208
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
16m
OSC
9h 31m
Replay Cast
10h 16m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.