On November 10 2020 23:32 Edpayasugo wrote:
Hard to look past the two Terrans in this group
Hard to look past the two Terrans in this group
Didn't age very well

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On November 10 2020 23:32 Edpayasugo wrote: Hard to look past the two Terrans in this group Didn't age very well ![]() | ||
|
ilax30
720 Posts
| ||
|
sneakyfox
8218 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
![]() | ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
| ||
|
Argonauta
Spain4967 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
On November 11 2020 01:12 Waxangel wrote: I'm fearful of some 30+ minute games with Armani vs Neeb Don't worry, neeb is going to cannon rush one of these games and somehow lose to a strange nydus in another | ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
On November 11 2020 01:13 Argonauta wrote: i mean Neeb was also the runner up of North America rigth? I was going to make some comment about serral being the EU runner up and how times have changed, but then I realised that the EU results were a bit different than what I subconsciously recalled | ||
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
Sorry Clem I hope to see Maru win | ||
|
sneakyfox
8218 Posts
| ||
|
Xain0n
Italy3963 Posts
On November 11 2020 01:15 Poopi wrote: No preparation bo3 can be tough Sorry Clem I hope to see Maru win Quick, revoke his passport!! | ||
|
AzAlexZ
Australia3303 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
On November 11 2020 01:17 Xain0n wrote: Show nested quote + On November 11 2020 01:15 Poopi wrote: No preparation bo3 can be tough Sorry Clem I hope to see Maru win Quick, revoke his passport!! Thankfully there aren't many ogaming viewers on this thread to throw me to the wolves ![]() If Clem gets past Maru tho I won't be too salty and obviously cheer for him to crush the loser of Armani/Neeb and root for him to win the whole thing. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
On November 11 2020 01:12 Waxangel wrote: I'm fearful of some 30+ minute games with Armani vs Neeb ![]() not looking great | ||
|
AzAlexZ
Australia3303 Posts
| ||
|
sneakyfox
8218 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
| ||
|
fLyiNgDroNe
Belgium4130 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Calm Bisu Rush actioN Stork Soma EffOrt Pusan [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • killerbeecast5 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP4 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|