• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:10
CEST 21:10
KST 04:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9150 users

DH Masters Winter: Season Finals - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 60 61 62 Next
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
November 10 2020 15:20 GMT
#41
On November 11 2020 00:19 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2020 00:18 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:12 Argonauta wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:11 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:35 Argonauta wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:28 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:18 Argonauta wrote:
ZG surprised about no koreans in the world stage as if they were not region locked lol

Seriously this happened? Damn. Wasn't listening due to the meeting I had



Nah some light chatting, but always funny.


when the hell was I "surprised" lol



At the beginning of the cast


Can I get a quote so that I can either agree that I misconstrued the status of the tournament (because I can guarantee I knew Koreans were region locked) or that you were being hyperbolic and made someone believe I don't know SC2/didn't study. ):

It's hard to quote you on the twitch, stream on youtube where the rewind function exists.


You can watch the VOD as the live broadcast is happening haha
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
Argonauta
Profile Joined July 2016
Spain4967 Posts
November 10 2020 15:21 GMT
#42
On November 11 2020 00:18 ZombieGrub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2020 00:12 Argonauta wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:11 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:35 Argonauta wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:28 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:18 Argonauta wrote:
ZG surprised about no koreans in the world stage as if they were not region locked lol

Seriously this happened? Damn. Wasn't listening due to the meeting I had



Nah some light chatting, but always funny.


when the hell was I "surprised" lol



At the beginning of the cast


Can I get a quote so that I can either agree that I misconstrued the status of the tournament (because I can guarantee I knew Koreans were region locked) or that you were being hyperbolic and made someone believe I don't know SC2/didn't study. ):


Soo im watching the games in the big tv from my coach with a blanket and I feel like a warm burrito, I am not going to go and clip it. I am sorry if it offended you, i didnt mean it that seriously but yeah you say something among those lines and No, I do not think you dont know anything about sc2, on the contrary you are one of the most knowledgeable casters.
Rogue | Maru | Scarlett | Trap
TL+ Member
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-10 15:23:59
November 10 2020 15:21 GMT
#43
On November 11 2020 00:20 ZombieGrub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2020 00:19 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:18 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:12 Argonauta wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:11 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:35 Argonauta wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:28 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:18 Argonauta wrote:
ZG surprised about no koreans in the world stage as if they were not region locked lol

Seriously this happened? Damn. Wasn't listening due to the meeting I had



Nah some light chatting, but always funny.


when the hell was I "surprised" lol



At the beginning of the cast


Can I get a quote so that I can either agree that I misconstrued the status of the tournament (because I can guarantee I knew Koreans were region locked) or that you were being hyperbolic and made someone believe I don't know SC2/didn't study. ):

It's hard to quote you on the twitch, stream on youtube where the rewind function exists.


You can watch the VOD as the live broadcast is happening haha

On the stream? Show me the rewind magic on the stream, I don't want to open a new window for your disagreement with somebody else.

Edit> All I have on my window with the stream is the following:
1) Close the stream
2) Fullscreen
3) Sound control
4) Stream quality control

Where's the rewind?
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Argonauta
Profile Joined July 2016
Spain4967 Posts
November 10 2020 15:25 GMT
#44
On November 11 2020 00:21 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2020 00:20 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:19 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:18 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:12 Argonauta wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:11 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:35 Argonauta wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:28 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:18 Argonauta wrote:
ZG surprised about no koreans in the world stage as if they were not region locked lol

Seriously this happened? Damn. Wasn't listening due to the meeting I had



Nah some light chatting, but always funny.


when the hell was I "surprised" lol



At the beginning of the cast


Can I get a quote so that I can either agree that I misconstrued the status of the tournament (because I can guarantee I knew Koreans were region locked) or that you were being hyperbolic and made someone believe I don't know SC2/didn't study. ):

It's hard to quote you on the twitch, stream on youtube where the rewind function exists.


You can watch the VOD as the live broadcast is happening haha

On the stream? Show me the rewind magic on the stream, I don't want to open a new window for your disagreement with somebody else.

Edit> All I have on my window with the stream is the following:
1) Close the stream
2) Fullscreen
3) Sound control
4) Stream quality control

Where's the rewind?



mmm I think you can go to the esl channel and open this stream/vod since the beginning
Rogue | Maru | Scarlett | Trap
TL+ Member
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
November 10 2020 15:28 GMT
#45
On November 11 2020 00:25 Argonauta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2020 00:21 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:20 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:19 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:18 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:12 Argonauta wrote:
On November 11 2020 00:11 ZombieGrub wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:35 Argonauta wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:28 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 10 2020 23:18 Argonauta wrote:
ZG surprised about no koreans in the world stage as if they were not region locked lol

Seriously this happened? Damn. Wasn't listening due to the meeting I had



Nah some light chatting, but always funny.


when the hell was I "surprised" lol



At the beginning of the cast


Can I get a quote so that I can either agree that I misconstrued the status of the tournament (because I can guarantee I knew Koreans were region locked) or that you were being hyperbolic and made someone believe I don't know SC2/didn't study. ):

It's hard to quote you on the twitch, stream on youtube where the rewind function exists.


You can watch the VOD as the live broadcast is happening haha

On the stream? Show me the rewind magic on the stream, I don't want to open a new window for your disagreement with somebody else.

Edit> All I have on my window with the stream is the following:
1) Close the stream
2) Fullscreen
3) Sound control
4) Stream quality control

Where's the rewind?



mmm I think you can go to the esl channel and open this stream/vod since the beginning

The fuck am I watching then? :D Anyway, not my issue, I have the TL page open and Twitch page open and neither provide me this nor it's my fight.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
November 10 2020 15:32 GMT
#46
Those Neeb probes lmao.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Argonauta
Profile Joined July 2016
Spain4967 Posts
November 10 2020 15:35 GMT
#47
amazing cleanup by neeb
Rogue | Maru | Scarlett | Trap
TL+ Member
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
November 10 2020 15:37 GMT
#48
lulz, i just heard Nathanias saying about Neeb that he has all he neebs :D I really need to go to bed and get some sleep :D :D
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
November 10 2020 15:40 GMT
#49
God, this 'no finesse but just win with big-picture decisions and movements' is like the 20 year tradition of foreigner PvT
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Argonauta
Profile Joined July 2016
Spain4967 Posts
November 10 2020 15:43 GMT
#50
On November 11 2020 00:40 Waxangel wrote:
God, this 'no finesse but just win with big-picture decisions and movements' is like the 20 year tradition of foreigner PvT


Neeb took a page of Patience PvZ, just increase your robo count and do not lose it.
Micro? micro is for noobs
Rogue | Maru | Scarlett | Trap
TL+ Member
AzAlexZ
Profile Joined September 2016
Australia3303 Posts
November 10 2020 15:47 GMT
#51
Neeb doing better than all the EU tosses vs Clem already
Faker is the GOAT!
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
November 10 2020 15:50 GMT
#52
Neeb looking like OgreTossGamer in game 1, love it!
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Argonauta
Profile Joined July 2016
Spain4967 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-10 15:52:18
November 10 2020 15:52 GMT
#53
I can see Armani advancing first if Neeb wins
Rogue | Maru | Scarlett | Trap
TL+ Member
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
November 10 2020 15:58 GMT
#54
I haven't seen anyone as frustrating as neeb.
Year of MaxPax
dbRic1203
Profile Joined July 2019
Germany2655 Posts
November 10 2020 15:58 GMT
#55
Lul what a quick finish
MaxPax
ilax30
Profile Joined November 2019
720 Posts
November 10 2020 15:59 GMT
#56
Good guy neeb, attacking right before his 2-2 finished to give clem a even fight
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-10 16:01:39
November 10 2020 16:00 GMT
#57
Neeb got into the base, saw the armory about a quarter of a way done while his 2-2 was almost halfway done. No reason to attack into that area and yet he never seemed to have a doubt about his decision
Year of MaxPax
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
November 10 2020 16:01 GMT
#58
Maru losing the first match has really upped the stakes for this match :0
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
ilax30
Profile Joined November 2019
720 Posts
November 10 2020 16:02 GMT
#59
On November 11 2020 01:00 sudete wrote:
Neeb got into the base, saw the armory about a quarter of a way done while his 2-2 was almost halfway done. No reason to attack into that area and yet he never seemed to have a doubt about his decision


He must of thought clem would f2 atleast half his army to deal with the zealots. But when he saw clems army and the tanks were about to siege I feel he could of still retreated. Really weird, Neeb trying something else than being defensive, but no reason to do that at that moment
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
November 10 2020 16:11 GMT
#60
USA! USA!
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 60 61 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 685
ProTech144
UpATreeSC 117
JuggernautJason55
MindelVK 27
Nina 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 117
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 302
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1524
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu623
Other Games
FrodaN3008
B2W.Neo595
Beastyqt571
mouzStarbuck449
Livibee191
ToD165
KnowMe135
C9.Mang0134
Trikslyr89
RotterdaM86
Mew2King38
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur811
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 5m
Replay Cast
3h 50m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.