• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:22
CEST 19:22
KST 02:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11754 users

DH Masters Summer: Season Finals - Page 133

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
2815 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 141 Next
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
July 19 2020 18:19 GMT
#2641
On July 20 2020 03:16 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:11 Nebuchad wrote:
I can't imagine having fun watching this

Well there are around 50k watching, I'm sure they aren't all bored.


damn, didn't even notice

truly, lining up Koreans for Serral to kill is the cheat code of viewership
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
July 19 2020 18:19 GMT
#2642
On July 20 2020 03:15 sudete wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:12 Ej_ wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 sudete wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 Nebuchad wrote:
I can't imagine having fun watching this


I was going to make a comparison to Magnus Carlsen but his games are mighty interesting and he has an entertaining personality to boot.

This entire time I've thought you dislike PvZ, but you just hate the boy!


I don't hate Serral, I just find that he is one of the most bland champions of all and I wish he would show a bit more personality and do interesting things.

Wrong, it's the koreans who are faceless
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
July 19 2020 18:19 GMT
#2643
On July 20 2020 03:19 ytherik wrote:
At least we've got a series!


We most definitely don't.
No will to live, no wish to die
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
July 19 2020 18:20 GMT
#2644
On July 20 2020 03:18 Kuchikikun wrote:
As I wrote,even when protoss wins it's awful.PvZ is really the worst match up for a spectator.

ANyways GG Trap!


I think that's been the case since the very start of SC2 though. ZvT > PvT > ZvP has always been the order, from a spectator perspective.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
July 19 2020 18:20 GMT
#2645
On July 20 2020 03:19 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:16 Musicus wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 Nebuchad wrote:
I can't imagine having fun watching this

Well there are around 50k watching, I'm sure they aren't all bored.


damn, didn't even notice

truly, lining up Koreans for Serral to kill is the cheat code of viewership

Apollo solved the puzzle!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
July 19 2020 18:20 GMT
#2646
On July 20 2020 03:19 Fango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:15 sudete wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:12 Ej_ wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 sudete wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 Nebuchad wrote:
I can't imagine having fun watching this


I was going to make a comparison to Magnus Carlsen but his games are mighty interesting and he has an entertaining personality to boot.

This entire time I've thought you dislike PvZ, but you just hate the boy!


I don't hate Serral, I just find that he is one of the most bland champions of all and I wish he would show a bit more personality and do interesting things.

Wrong, it's the koreans who are faceless


Serral competes with the Koreans on all fronts.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-19 18:21:08
July 19 2020 18:20 GMT
#2647
On July 20 2020 03:20 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:19 Waxangel wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:16 Musicus wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 Nebuchad wrote:
I can't imagine having fun watching this

Well there are around 50k watching, I'm sure they aren't all bored.


damn, didn't even notice

truly, lining up Koreans for Serral to kill is the cheat code of viewership

Apollo solved the puzzle!


It was a pretty easy puzzle to solve, HSC really loves to abuse the solution tho
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 19 2020 18:21 GMT
#2648
On July 20 2020 03:20 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:20 Musicus wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:19 Waxangel wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:16 Musicus wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 Nebuchad wrote:
I can't imagine having fun watching this

Well there are around 50k watching, I'm sure they aren't all bored.


damn, didn't even notice

truly, lining up Koreans for Serral to kill is the cheat code of viewership

Apollo solved the puzzle!


you mean HSC solved the puzzle

Apollo bought the rights to the puzzle.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
July 19 2020 18:21 GMT
#2649
On July 20 2020 03:19 Fango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:15 sudete wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:12 Ej_ wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 sudete wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 Nebuchad wrote:
I can't imagine having fun watching this


I was going to make a comparison to Magnus Carlsen but his games are mighty interesting and he has an entertaining personality to boot.

This entire time I've thought you dislike PvZ, but you just hate the boy!


I don't hate Serral, I just find that he is one of the most bland champions of all and I wish he would show a bit more personality and do interesting things.

Wrong, it's the koreans who are faceless


They sure are, but I know definitively whether I find Reynor or Serral more entertaining be it on stream, in tournament games or in literally any setting.
Year of MaxPax
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
July 19 2020 18:21 GMT
#2650
On July 20 2020 03:20 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:20 Musicus wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:19 Waxangel wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:16 Musicus wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 Nebuchad wrote:
I can't imagine having fun watching this

Well there are around 50k watching, I'm sure they aren't all bored.


damn, didn't even notice

truly, lining up Koreans for Serral to kill is the cheat code of viewership

Apollo solved the puzzle!


you mean HSC solved the puzzle

haha, I'll gladly give them the credit!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 19 2020 18:21 GMT
#2651
Eh it's Golden Wall so I guess Serral won't play honorable.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
July 19 2020 18:21 GMT
#2652
Lets see if Trap has another weird build for Golden Wall.
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
July 19 2020 18:22 GMT
#2653
Bets on Trap going DT again?
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
July 19 2020 18:22 GMT
#2654
We should stop trying to fool ourselves into thinking that serral won't take the gold and do the roach-ravager-ling + queen march
Year of MaxPax
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 19 2020 18:22 GMT
#2655
On July 20 2020 03:21 Acrofales wrote:
Lets see if Trap has another weird build for Golden Wall.

He should go 2 starport BC into bio.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
July 19 2020 18:22 GMT
#2656
On July 20 2020 03:22 Swisslink wrote:
Bets on Trap going DT again?

Yeah, ok, you're right.
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
July 19 2020 18:22 GMT
#2657
On July 20 2020 03:21 sudete wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:19 Fango wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:15 sudete wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:12 Ej_ wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 sudete wrote:
On July 20 2020 03:11 Nebuchad wrote:
I can't imagine having fun watching this


I was going to make a comparison to Magnus Carlsen but his games are mighty interesting and he has an entertaining personality to boot.

This entire time I've thought you dislike PvZ, but you just hate the boy!


I don't hate Serral, I just find that he is one of the most bland champions of all and I wish he would show a bit more personality and do interesting things.

Wrong, it's the koreans who are faceless


They sure are, but I know definitively whether I find Reynor or Serral more entertaining be it on stream, in tournament games or in literally any setting.

If Serral had half the personality of Dark, PartinG, or MC, sc2 would be a tier 1 esport again
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
July 19 2020 18:23 GMT
#2658
On July 20 2020 03:20 Swisslink wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:18 Kuchikikun wrote:
As I wrote,even when protoss wins it's awful.PvZ is really the worst match up for a spectator.

ANyways GG Trap!


I think that's been the case since the very start of SC2 though. ZvT > PvT > ZvP has always been the order, from a spectator perspective.


From a spectator perspective it's mostly about perception (I mean, obviously lol). Any match-up can deliver excellent games if the result doesn't feel scripted in advance. There are excellent ZvPs out there, even from periods where the meta wasn't great.
No will to live, no wish to die
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
July 19 2020 18:23 GMT
#2659
On July 20 2020 03:22 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:21 Acrofales wrote:
Lets see if Trap has another weird build for Golden Wall.

He should go 2 starport BC into bio.


2 rax into 3cc into 2 starport bc is the most golden of walls
Year of MaxPax
Akio
Profile Blog Joined January 2019
Finland1838 Posts
July 19 2020 18:23 GMT
#2660
On July 20 2020 03:22 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2020 03:21 Acrofales wrote:
Lets see if Trap has another weird build for Golden Wall.

He should go 2 starport BC into bio.

Ghost lockdown rush
Mine gas, build tanks.
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 468
UpATreeSC 131
MindelVK 15
ProTech13
JuggernautJason5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34886
Calm 3389
Shuttle 1245
FanTaSy 914
actioN 292
EffOrt 280
Rush 191
firebathero 182
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 103
[ Show more ]
Zeus 63
Barracks 61
Liquid`Ret 51
Hyun 32
Aegong 27
Bale 25
HiyA 25
Free 24
soO 22
PianO 18
NaDa 17
Shine 15
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8135
Dendi1066
XaKoH 288
Fuzer 72
League of Legends
KnowMe64
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1365
x6flipin905
fl0m494
Other Games
singsing2281
FrodaN1168
Beastyqt688
mouzStarbuck334
B2W.Neo284
Livibee190
byalli172
C9.Mang0165
RotterdaM78
Trikslyr71
Mew2King65
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV413
Other Games
• Shiphtur908
• imaqtpie265
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 53m
Replay Cast
5h 38m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.