• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:24
CEST 17:24
KST 00:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10033 users

$5000 Stay At HomeStory Cup by TaKeTV - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
492 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
April 04 2020 21:42 GMT
#61
On April 05 2020 06:12 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
goblin vs MaNa on Purity and Industry has such strange compositions. It's pretty sick.

edit: ayyy the accidental recall to the island.


the legendary accidental recall to the island

A couple of gems from the twitch chat:

Goblin's island
Goblinson Crusoe

Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
ssg
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1779 Posts
April 04 2020 23:19 GMT
#62
Nice run by mana. Surprised DNS and denver failed to qualify.

So were 5 days from the event. When are we going to see the other 16 invites?
hjpalpha
Profile Joined August 2017
Germany339 Posts
April 05 2020 07:53 GMT
#63
On April 05 2020 08:19 ssg wrote:
Nice run by mana. Surprised DNS and denver failed to qualify.

So were 5 days from the event. When are we going to see the other 16 invites?


within the next 5 days (according to naruto)
LiquipediaSCV ready | SC2-Liquipedia Admin, reviewer and editor | Wax called me a Liquipedia wizard in one of his articles for 2019 WCS Standings
bulya
Profile Joined February 2016
Israel386 Posts
April 05 2020 10:42 GMT
#64
Why is Dark invited according to liquipedia?
I can't find any reference to an official statement about it.

I'd like Dark to participate, but usually I can fine references to such things other then liquipedia,
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
April 05 2020 10:45 GMT
#65
On April 05 2020 19:42 bulya wrote:
Why is Dark invited according to liquipedia?
I can't find any reference to an official statement about it.

I'd like Dark to participate, but usually I can fine references to such things other then liquipedia,

TaKe apparently let it slip on his stream a few days ago.
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
hjpalpha
Profile Joined August 2017
Germany339 Posts
April 05 2020 19:18 GMT
#66
On April 05 2020 19:42 bulya wrote:
Why is Dark invited according to liquipedia?
I can't find any reference to an official statement about it.

I'd like Dark to participate, but usually I can fine references to such things other then liquipedia,


it was mentioned on stream, also i think top pros will participate (even those who usually do not play in online stuff), because it might give EPT points
LiquipediaSCV ready | SC2-Liquipedia Admin, reviewer and editor | Wax called me a Liquipedia wizard in one of his articles for 2019 WCS Standings
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 06 2020 20:23 GMT
#67
In the last few days I've been seeing a rising number of Korean pros complaining about the NA server being really bad to play on. Not just the ping being generally high but also instable, i. e. lots of lag issues. I hope it doesn't affect this tournament too much. That kind of stuff is really annoying.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Wardi
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
England898 Posts
April 06 2020 21:40 GMT
#68
On April 07 2020 05:23 Elentos wrote:
In the last few days I've been seeing a rising number of Korean pros complaining about the NA server being really bad to play on. Not just the ping being generally high but also instable, i. e. lots of lag issues. I hope it doesn't affect this tournament too much. That kind of stuff is really annoying.


Me too, but it will. Its not just been an odd day or two, its been a worsening issue for months. Its very difficult to work around
CommentatorOwner of WardiTV. Streamer, caster & event organizer. / / www.wardi.tv
dbRic1203
Profile Joined July 2019
Germany2655 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-07 06:48:34
April 07 2020 05:15 GMT
#69
Seeding for the Groups is by EPT Points appearently?
Groups D, E and H look Brutal and Reynor advances pretty much for free..
MaxPax
hjpalpha
Profile Joined August 2017
Germany339 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-07 08:13:47
April 07 2020 08:12 GMT
#70
On April 07 2020 14:15 dbRic1203 wrote:
Seeding for the Groups is by EPT Points appearently?
Groups D, E and H look Brutal and Reynor advances pretty much for free..


Usually Naruto seeds players with his own system.
He takes alligulac ranks/points and the WCS/EPT ranks/points weights them somewhat and seeds players into pools from that (probably 4 (or 2) pools).
Then each group gets 1 (or 2) players from each pool randomly.

Don't know if he did it for this cup too, but i think it is likely.
LiquipediaSCV ready | SC2-Liquipedia Admin, reviewer and editor | Wax called me a Liquipedia wizard in one of his articles for 2019 WCS Standings
dbRic1203
Profile Joined July 2019
Germany2655 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-07 08:47:21
April 07 2020 08:39 GMT
#71
On April 07 2020 17:12 hjpalpha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2020 14:15 dbRic1203 wrote:
Seeding for the Groups is by EPT Points appearently?
Groups D, E and H look Brutal and Reynor advances pretty much for free..


Usually Naruto seeds players with his own system.
He takes alligulac ranks/points and the WCS/EPT ranks/points weights them somewhat and seeds players into pools from that (probably 4 (or 2) pools).
Then each group gets 1 (or 2) players from each pool randomly.

Don't know if he did it for this cup too, but i think it is likely.

Well Neeb and Clem in the same pool as Skillous and TLO looks like EPT Points only to me.
Edit: Parting is the lowest in EPT rank from all Seed 1 players in the Groups and Cure the higgest in all Seed 2 Players. 2nd Seed ends with Harstem and 3rd Seed with TLO. So yes its only EPT points this time and no Alligulac/ WCS 2019.
MaxPax
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 07 2020 12:01 GMT
#72
I may be in the minority, but I'd much prefer it if there weren't any EPT points on the line in this event. Just the combination of the invited to qualified ratio and the ongoing issues with the NA server are kinda offputting.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
dbRic1203
Profile Joined July 2019
Germany2655 Posts
April 07 2020 12:08 GMT
#73
On April 07 2020 21:01 Elentos wrote:
I may be in the minority, but I'd much prefer it if there weren't any EPT points on the line in this event. Just the combination of the invited to qualified ratio and the ongoing issues with the NA server are kinda offputting.

Well it depends, on how many points the player get I think. If its like Asus Rog last summer and isn t making a real difference anyways, it s fine for me, just a little bonus on top of an awsome event. If it s worth like half an ept major, I defnatly agree.
I can understand that Bunny gets invited to an HSC, because of history. But if its worth more points, I d want the best players there instead.
MaxPax
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 07 2020 12:14 GMT
#74
On April 07 2020 21:08 dbRic1203 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2020 21:01 Elentos wrote:
I may be in the minority, but I'd much prefer it if there weren't any EPT points on the line in this event. Just the combination of the invited to qualified ratio and the ongoing issues with the NA server are kinda offputting.

Well it depends, on how many points the player get I think. If its like Asus Rog last summer and isn t making a real difference anyways, it s fine for me, just a little bonus on top of an awsome event. If it s worth like half an ept major, I defnatly agree.
I can understand that Bunny gets invited to an HSC, because of history. But if its worth more points, I d want the best players there instead.

I suppose ASUS didn't affect things much since it only gave WCS points to non-Koreans and the majority of the Ro16 and onward was Koreans. But if it gives Global EPT points that count into both standings, I think that might warrant revoking the ruling that Super Tournament 1 gives 0 points
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
hjpalpha
Profile Joined August 2017
Germany339 Posts
April 07 2020 12:16 GMT
#75
On April 07 2020 21:08 dbRic1203 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2020 21:01 Elentos wrote:
I may be in the minority, but I'd much prefer it if there weren't any EPT points on the line in this event. Just the combination of the invited to qualified ratio and the ongoing issues with the NA server are kinda offputting.

Well it depends, on how many points the player get I think. If its like Asus Rog last summer and isn t making a real difference anyways, it s fine for me, just a little bonus on top of an awsome event. If it s worth like half an ept major, I defnatly agree.
I can understand that Bunny gets invited to an HSC, because of history. But if its worth more points, I d want the best players there instead.


Maybe they asked the best, but some declined. (In that Case its their own problem.)
LiquipediaSCV ready | SC2-Liquipedia Admin, reviewer and editor | Wax called me a Liquipedia wizard in one of his articles for 2019 WCS Standings
Aunvilgodess
Profile Joined May 2016
954 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-07 12:53:37
April 07 2020 12:52 GMT
#76
Wait what you get ETP points for this? Thats total bullshit. If you do ANY invites there should be no ETP points on the line. WTF Take/Naruto. If you distribute Points everybody should have the EXACT same chances.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-04-07 13:00:54
April 07 2020 13:00 GMT
#77
I'd be kind of ok with foreigner getting EPT point since most of them are here, but it seems a bit unfortunate for the tier two koreans, Bunny get an upportunity to rack up a few point but not let say Armani
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Aunvilgodess
Profile Joined May 2016
954 Posts
April 07 2020 13:04 GMT
#78
On April 07 2020 22:00 Nakajin wrote:
I'd be kind of ok with foreigner getting EPT point since most of them are here, but it seems a bit unfortunate for the tier two koreans, Bunny get an upportunity to rack up a few point but not let say Armani


God I'd be so mad if that decides something for the Koreans.
dbRic1203
Profile Joined July 2019
Germany2655 Posts
April 07 2020 14:35 GMT
#79
On April 07 2020 21:16 hjpalpha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2020 21:08 dbRic1203 wrote:
On April 07 2020 21:01 Elentos wrote:
I may be in the minority, but I'd much prefer it if there weren't any EPT points on the line in this event. Just the combination of the invited to qualified ratio and the ongoing issues with the NA server are kinda offputting.

Well it depends, on how many points the player get I think. If its like Asus Rog last summer and isn t making a real difference anyways, it s fine for me, just a little bonus on top of an awsome event. If it s worth like half an ept major, I defnatly agree.
I can understand that Bunny gets invited to an HSC, because of history. But if its worth more points, I d want the best players there instead.


Maybe they asked the best, but some declined. (In that Case its their own problem.)

Well for instance Trap and Armani even tried to qualify
(on NA Server only though and failed)
MaxPax
seanranklin
Profile Joined February 2020
9 Posts
April 07 2020 16:01 GMT
#80
EPT points for this but Super Tournament got their points taken away? I saw special have no idea this gave EPT points and he would have competed if he knew.

Can someone explain to me the reasoning ?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 219
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 73
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Sea.KH 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1474
420jenkins457
Fuzer 120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3546
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu791
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1004
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord462
byalli399
Livibee245
ArmadaUGS215
Hui .189
KnowMe116
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude23
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick788
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2843
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 36m
Replay Cast
7h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.