well if it s such an agony, dont watch it.
Do you mind if i still like it?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
NOTICE Stricter standards for balance-whine moderation are in effect, and will be exercised at the moderation team's discretion. Also, live report threads are not the venue for region-lock debates or excessively antagonizing fans/players of specific regions. | ||
|
Geo.Rion
7377 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:49 Ej_ wrote: Extremely long death animation, you mean. well if it s such an agony, dont watch it. Do you mind if i still like it? | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:49 Ej_ wrote: Extremely long death animation, you mean. but still...big cookie to big gabe for surviving this long | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:43 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2019 16:38 Andi_Goldberger wrote: this is the best zerg map. I hope we see disco for game 3 but I honestly dont see gabe winning against reynor The best ZvT maps are Winter's Gate and Acropolis Winter's Gate is decent for terran imo. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33706 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:49 Die4Ever wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2019 16:49 Ej_ wrote: On October 26 2019 16:48 Geo.Rion wrote: What a beautiful game Extremely long death animation, you mean. yea HM isn't getting anything done here I'm extremely impressed at GSL caster Gisado's ability to maintain the exact same tone whether the game is actually close or he's just clearly pretending for the sake of a broadcast. Most casters don't have this tier of acting ability ![]() | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:50 Geo.Rion wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2019 16:49 Ej_ wrote: On October 26 2019 16:48 Geo.Rion wrote: What a beautiful game Extremely long death animation, you mean. well if it s such an agony, dont watch it. Do you mind if i still like it? Sure, you hav ase much right to express your pleasure as I have to express my dislike. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:50 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2019 16:43 Ej_ wrote: On October 26 2019 16:38 Andi_Goldberger wrote: this is the best zerg map. I hope we see disco for game 3 but I honestly dont see gabe winning against reynor The best ZvT maps are Winter's Gate and Acropolis Winter's Gate is decent for terran imo. 5 to 6, not ideal | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33706 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:52 Waxangel wrote: I think it's funny that 18 months ago, I could reasonably look at Maru in this kind of situation and think "well, if the Zerg suicides his army like twice, Maru will prolly win" (the Zerg was soO) Maru would still win this game probably, but it is not him. | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:50 seemsgood wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2019 16:49 Ej_ wrote: On October 26 2019 16:48 Geo.Rion wrote: What a beautiful game Extremely long death animation, you mean. but still...big cookie to big gabe for surviving this long I mean, Reynor kinda decided to let him live by going to broodlords, building a shit ton of spores and not really attacking. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33706 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:53 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2019 16:52 Waxangel wrote: I think it's funny that 18 months ago, I could reasonably look at Maru in this kind of situation and think "well, if the Zerg suicides his army like twice, Maru will prolly win" (the Zerg was soO) Maru would still win this game probably, but it is not him. Potentially, but also potentially coulda ended 5 mins ago because Maru was 2000/2000 behind in useless nukes | ||
|
fealx
Germany376 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:55 fealx wrote: Just build a nydus... Can't nydus brood lords or spores and he's not going to get a spotter unit for a nydus to Terran's base through a ghost wall | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16101 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:54 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2019 16:53 Ej_ wrote: On October 26 2019 16:52 Waxangel wrote: I think it's funny that 18 months ago, I could reasonably look at Maru in this kind of situation and think "well, if the Zerg suicides his army like twice, Maru will prolly win" (the Zerg was soO) Maru would still win this game probably, but it is not him. Potentially, but also potentially coulda ended 5 mins ago because Maru was 2000/2000 behind in useless nukes They still cause chaos and occupy the Zerg so I don't think they are useless. Maru spams them for a reason. | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:56 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2019 16:54 Waxangel wrote: On October 26 2019 16:53 Ej_ wrote: On October 26 2019 16:52 Waxangel wrote: I think it's funny that 18 months ago, I could reasonably look at Maru in this kind of situation and think "well, if the Zerg suicides his army like twice, Maru will prolly win" (the Zerg was soO) Maru would still win this game probably, but it is not him. Potentially, but also potentially coulda ended 5 mins ago because Maru was 2000/2000 behind in useless nukes They still cause chaos and occupy the Zerg so I don't think they are useless. Maru spams them for a reason. They also destroy larvae. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33706 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:56 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2019 16:54 Waxangel wrote: On October 26 2019 16:53 Ej_ wrote: On October 26 2019 16:52 Waxangel wrote: I think it's funny that 18 months ago, I could reasonably look at Maru in this kind of situation and think "well, if the Zerg suicides his army like twice, Maru will prolly win" (the Zerg was soO) Maru would still win this game probably, but it is not him. Potentially, but also potentially coulda ended 5 mins ago because Maru was 2000/2000 behind in useless nukes They still cause chaos and occupy the Zerg so I don't think they are useless. Maru spams them for a reason. As a fan, I have the luxury of judging their usefulness depending on the outcome of the game ![]() Anyway, I sorta like them better in this specific situation since all you're waiting for is your opponent to make an absolutely horrendous mistake. | ||
|
Andi_Goldberger
Germany1608 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On October 26 2019 16:58 Andi_Goldberger wrote: this has to be the longest death animation ever I am sure there has been some TvZ of FlaSh longer than this. | ||
|
NoS-Craig
Australia3170 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Mini Horang2 Larva ZerO ggaemo actioN [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1263 hiko1011 B2W.Neo407 DeMusliM334 XBOCT241 FrodaN210 Liquid`VortiX200 Livibee153 QueenE112 TKL Mew2King41 ZerO(Twitch)19 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|