• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11963 users

[GSL] GSL vs. The World - Team Match & Finals - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 62 63 64 Next
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 05 2018 06:05 GMT
#41
N33b is a gentlesir xD
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
August 05 2018 06:05 GMT
#42
On August 05 2018 15:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
"*tips fedora* M'lady" - Neeb


Team Maru vs Team M'aru
Liquipedia"Expert"
IshinShishi
Profile Joined April 2012
Japan6156 Posts
August 05 2018 06:06 GMT
#43
if he beats stats, I think it's reasonable to put him in the top 5, the results speak for themselves, if the dude never loses, he goes up.
So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 05 2018 06:06 GMT
#44
sound levels are all off, I am triggered
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
August 05 2018 06:06 GMT
#45
Ah, it seems Team Match is first? I might nap a bit. In other news, I just got to brag a bit, I'm sorry but I gotta say, it's pretty great feeling after posting on these forums for about 10 years, I'm writing this post in bed with a girlfriend sleeping beside me. Keep believing in yourselves broskis, good things do come to those who wait.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
uummpaa
Profile Joined July 2018
238 Posts
August 05 2018 06:06 GMT
#46
On August 05 2018 15:00 Soularion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2018 14:55 uummpaa wrote:
On August 05 2018 12:15 Golgotha wrote:
I want to see Serral as the champ because it is rare that foreigner can beat the likes of Dark and Inno. And in such dominating fashion. If he takes down Stats, I'd argue he is rank #1 or #2 at this time.


what has that one match to do with it?

serral was top 4-5 world before that tournament (sorry fanboys), and he will be after. One match does change nothing there.

stats looked ridiculously good this tournament, so i still give him a slight edge over serral today, but still serral is a top player

....

That being said his ranking post-tournament is the same as his ranking pre-tournament to me. Barring something weird happening in the finals/team match vs Maru.


maybe, but in that case (with little more left on the line for maru than a little pride), i wouldn´t be suprised if he goes full maru in the ace match and does somthing stupid (i honestly miss that sometimes from him this year ^^). And even if serral dominates/is dominated in that one map, that shouldn't say to much about the overall picture
ramask2
Profile Joined June 2011
Thailand1024 Posts
August 05 2018 06:07 GMT
#47
The one time we can actually understand the interview in GSL and we can't hear it lol
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 05 2018 06:07 GMT
#48
just look at Chad in the audience, laughing and pretending to understand what's going on
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 05 2018 06:08 GMT
#49
On August 05 2018 15:06 TheDougler wrote:
Ah, it seems Team Match is first? I might nap a bit. In other news, I just got to brag a bit, I'm sorry but I gotta say, it's pretty great feeling after posting on these forums for about 10 years, I'm writing this post in bed with a girlfriend sleeping beside me. Keep believing in yourselves broskis, good things do come to those who wait.

Is this r/humblebrag
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Parrek
Profile Joined May 2016
United States893 Posts
August 05 2018 06:08 GMT
#50
NASL sound guy
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-05 06:09:43
August 05 2018 06:09 GMT
#51
Maru sure is small...feels like he's still the 13 year old who competed at the GSL Open Season
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 05 2018 06:09 GMT
#52
On August 05 2018 15:06 TheDougler wrote:
Ah, it seems Team Match is first? I might nap a bit. In other news, I just got to brag a bit, I'm sorry but I gotta say, it's pretty great feeling after posting on these forums for about 10 years, I'm writing this post in bed with a girlfriend sleeping beside me. Keep believing in yourselves broskis, good things do come to those who wait.

Mine left yesterday so I have all of the leftover pizza and beer for me
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
August 05 2018 06:09 GMT
#53
On August 05 2018 15:08 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2018 15:06 TheDougler wrote:
Ah, it seems Team Match is first? I might nap a bit. In other news, I just got to brag a bit, I'm sorry but I gotta say, it's pretty great feeling after posting on these forums for about 10 years, I'm writing this post in bed with a girlfriend sleeping beside me. Keep believing in yourselves broskis, good things do come to those who wait.

Is this r/humblebrag

I want to make this a copypasta
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 05 2018 06:10 GMT
#54
On August 05 2018 15:06 TheDougler wrote:
Ah, it seems Team Match is first? I might nap a bit. In other news, I just got to brag a bit, I'm sorry but I gotta say, it's pretty great feeling after posting on these forums for about 10 years, I'm writing this post in bed with a girlfriend sleeping beside me. Keep believing in yourselves broskis, good things do come to those who wait.


call-girls I frequent with do not like me calling them girlfriends, that makes them feel weird when they're getting paid
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
August 05 2018 06:10 GMT
#55
Haha so many translations. :DD
SlammerIV
Profile Joined December 2013
United States526 Posts
August 05 2018 06:10 GMT
#56
On August 05 2018 15:04 Decado1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2018 14:55 uummpaa wrote:
On August 05 2018 12:15 Golgotha wrote:
I want to see Serral as the champ because it is rare that foreigner can beat the likes of Dark and Inno. And in such dominating fashion. If he takes down Stats, I'd argue he is rank #1 or #2 at this time.


what has that one match to do with it?

serral was top 4-5 world before that tournament (sorry fanboys), and he will be after. One match does change nothing there.

stats looked ridiculously good this tournament, so i still give him a slight edge over serral today, but still serral is a top player


Serral top 4-5 lmao my sides.

Dude hasn't won a single tourney in which Koreans weren't banned. Stats gonna mop the floor with him.


My dude, if you think Stats will mop the floor after watching Serral play than you obviously have no idea clue how starcraft works...
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 05 2018 06:11 GMT
#57
Wow this Chinese translator is awful--neither the question nor the answer were at all correct.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 05 2018 06:11 GMT
#58
On August 05 2018 15:09 Bagration wrote:
Maru sure is small...feels like he's still the 13 year old who competed at the GSL Open Season


smoking stunts growth
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 05 2018 06:11 GMT
#59
Poor Zest. Get picked last, sent out first as fodder, and now is getting picked on by the MC
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 05 2018 06:11 GMT
#60
On August 05 2018 15:11 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Wow this Chinese translator is awful--neither the question nor the answer were at all correct.

So are you from Iraq, Canada or China? This is confusing my small zerg brain.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 62 63 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12367
Shuttle 387
White-Ra 232
ZZZero.O 134
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm118
League of Legends
Doublelift5237
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5029
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2336
Liquid`RaSZi1928
C9.Mang0351
ToD309
crisheroes296
Livibee194
Pyrionflax139
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1020
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• Adnapsc2 33
• musti20045 31
• HeavenSC 26
• Sammyuel 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1626
• Shiphtur664
• WagamamaTV284
Upcoming Events
OSC
45m
Replay Cast
45m
OSC
13h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.