On September 18 2016 00:41 Alchemik wrote:
I think Tefel needs to un-retire to stop Nerchio
I think Tefel needs to un-retire to stop Nerchio
un-retire for the 4th time
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:41 Alchemik wrote: I think Tefel needs to un-retire to stop Nerchio un-retire for the 4th time | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
'Just grenade everything. EVERYTHING' 'well ok' | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:41 Alchemik wrote: I think Tefel needs to un-retire to stop Nerchio he's only -45 against him. better than potential Blizzcon qualifier Elazer | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:42 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2016 00:41 Alchemik wrote: I think Tefel needs to un-retire to stop Nerchio he's only -45 against him. better than potential Blizzcon qualifier Elazer I'm only -1 against him, maybe they should get me | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16100 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:44 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2016 00:42 Shellshock wrote: On September 18 2016 00:41 Alchemik wrote: I think Tefel needs to un-retire to stop Nerchio he's only -45 against him. better than potential Blizzcon qualifier Elazer I'm only -1 against him, maybe they should get me lol you noob I have a neutral score vs him. | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:44 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2016 00:42 Shellshock wrote: On September 18 2016 00:41 Alchemik wrote: I think Tefel needs to un-retire to stop Nerchio he's only -45 against him. better than potential Blizzcon qualifier Elazer I'm only -1 against him, maybe they should get me same but in wol, undefeated in LOTV | ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Biscuittzz
155 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:46 ArtyK wrote: Soooooooooooooooooooooo, 12 matches, 2 winners so far Kespa needs to seed Byun and Nerchio on different sides of the bracket for Kespacup | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:47 Biscuittzz wrote: What was the point in sending out bunny? to make a point | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 18 2016 00:46 Elentos wrote: There's like basically no chance Solar isn't in this right? I hope not | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16100 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|