• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7751 users

[GSL] Code S Season 2 2016 - Round of 8 Day 1 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 24 2016 10:31 GMT
#201
sOs just got lucky he drew the worst PvPer of all time
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
August 24 2016 10:31 GMT
#202
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

still the most innovative player to watch nowadays other than maybe myungsik
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 24 2016 10:32 GMT
#203
On August 24 2016 19:29 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:28 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:27 Heartland wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:25 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:24 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:23 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

I'm pretty sure a ton of his matches in HotS were also total shit gameplay wise.

His games generally are stomps, one way or another.

And that's the main reason I don't like sOs. Too many crappy games.


What about all the amazing games?

All 5 of them?


Honestly after his game vs JD on Daedalus Point or whatever that map was called he can two-gate adept all day for a year and I will still love him.

I didn't realize this, but at this point it's been nearly a year since sOs has played a game I'd rewatch for my enjoyment.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
August 24 2016 10:32 GMT
#204
herO being out should guarantee Stats' Blizzcon as well
Liquipedia"Expert"
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 24 2016 10:32 GMT
#205
On August 24 2016 19:31 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

still the most innovative player to watch nowadays other than maybe myungsik

that's still Dark
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 24 2016 10:32 GMT
#206
On August 24 2016 19:31 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

still the most innovative player to watch nowadays other than maybe myungsik

What has sOs innovated in LotV?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 24 2016 10:33 GMT
#207
On August 24 2016 19:31 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

still the most innovative player to watch nowadays other than maybe myungsik


Erm. I don't think he has really innovated jack in LotV.
uThermal
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands165 Posts
August 24 2016 10:33 GMT
#208
gumiho pls
Team Liquid
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 24 2016 10:33 GMT
#209
On August 24 2016 19:32 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:29 Heartland wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:28 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:27 Heartland wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:25 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:24 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:23 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

I'm pretty sure a ton of his matches in HotS were also total shit gameplay wise.

His games generally are stomps, one way or another.

And that's the main reason I don't like sOs. Too many crappy games.


What about all the amazing games?

All 5 of them?


Honestly after his game vs JD on Daedalus Point or whatever that map was called he can two-gate adept all day for a year and I will still love him.

I didn't realize this, but at this point it's been nearly a year since sOs has played a game I'd rewatch for my enjoyment.

I liked the Neo Planet S game vs INnoVation and that archon/chargelot PvT on Bel'shir. The 2 base tempest vs Life on Dashund was also kinda fun.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 24 2016 10:34 GMT
#210
On August 24 2016 19:33 uThermal wrote:
gumiho pls

sorry, this is Code ProtosS
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 24 2016 10:34 GMT
#211
On August 24 2016 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:29 Olli wrote:
Hey Lenny, I think you're mistaking this for the terrible skype chat

Hey Oli, i think you're lost, you're posting in a SC2 LR, this never happens xD next you will start doing some work for the site again :D


I swear I'll remove your staff tag
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
August 24 2016 10:34 GMT
#212
On August 24 2016 19:23 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

I'm pretty sure a ton of his matches in HotS were also total shit gameplay wise.

U just salty cuz sOs makes this work. Seriously gameplay was shit? And zest's play is marvelous as always? Pls tell me how zest play so much better than sOs that zest is godly and sOs is not.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 24 2016 10:34 GMT
#213
don't worry guys, ByuN is our true savior.
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 24 2016 10:35 GMT
#214
On August 24 2016 19:34 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:23 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

I'm pretty sure a ton of his matches in HotS were also total shit gameplay wise.

U just salty cuz sOs makes this work. Seriously gameplay was shit? And zest's play is marvelous as always? Pls tell me how zest play so much better than sOs that zest is godly and sOs is not.


They're completely different players. Zest is just a better standard macro player, not that that matters.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
August 24 2016 10:35 GMT
#215
On August 24 2016 19:24 MLuneth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

proxy storm drops preeeeeeeeeety crazy

and double colossi that could have worked. and greedy build when behind vs Stats. That was a ballsy move
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 24 2016 10:35 GMT
#216
Now to see if Myungsikcity is broken after Stats destroyed him.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 24 2016 10:36 GMT
#217
On August 24 2016 19:34 Olli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:29 Olli wrote:
Hey Lenny, I think you're mistaking this for the terrible skype chat

Hey Oli, i think you're lost, you're posting in a SC2 LR, this never happens xD next you will start doing some work for the site again :D


I swear I'll remove your staff tag

Then i'll get the admins who actually do work to reinstate it
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 24 2016 10:36 GMT
#218
On August 24 2016 19:35 Phredxor wrote:
Now to see if Myungsikcity is broken after Stats destroyed him.

Maybe he's still nourishing from the Terran tears he collected after he beat Maru
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
August 24 2016 10:36 GMT
#219
On August 24 2016 19:36 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:34 Olli wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:29 Olli wrote:
Hey Lenny, I think you're mistaking this for the terrible skype chat

Hey Oli, i think you're lost, you're posting in a SC2 LR, this never happens xD next you will start doing some work for the site again :D


I swear I'll remove your staff tag

Then i'll get the admins who actually do work to reinstate it

DAMN
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
August 24 2016 10:36 GMT
#220
On August 24 2016 19:35 Olli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:34 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:23 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

I'm pretty sure a ton of his matches in HotS were also total shit gameplay wise.

U just salty cuz sOs makes this work. Seriously gameplay was shit? And zest's play is marvelous as always? Pls tell me how zest play so much better than sOs that zest is godly and sOs is not.


They're completely different players. Zest is just a better standard macro player, not that that matters.

I am just asking why elentos is hating on sOs so much today. I thought elentos still repected sOs as a good player
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 543
Rain 340
White-Ra 121
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever605
NeuroSwarm174
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv57
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe114
PPMD73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8422
Liquid`Hasu1192
Trikslyr98
Other Games
summit1g8055
shahzam602
JimRising 433
C9.Mang0263
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream302
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.