• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8216 users

[GSL] Code S Season 2 2016 - Round of 8 Day 1 - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 24 2016 10:41 GMT
#241
On August 24 2016 19:40 Elentos wrote:
MyuNgSiK vs TY GSL finals could be the most salt inducing finals ever


No way, Roro vs Symbol happened
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 24 2016 10:41 GMT
#242
On August 24 2016 19:41 egrimm wrote:
just came back to see sOs winning, yay! :D
blizzcon hype alive not daed
How did the games look like?

Adepts were made, the end
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
August 24 2016 10:41 GMT
#243
On August 24 2016 19:33 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:31 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

still the most innovative player to watch nowadays other than maybe myungsik


Erm. I don't think he has really innovated jack in LotV.

When I mean "innovated" his plays are very different from the norm. He has shown us double collosi in PvP, eco cheese against hyun at iem and stats at proleague round 2 finals. Storm drops vs zest at round 3 finals when the meta was(and still is) mass adepts. Voidray sentry vs TY at round 3 finals. the list goes on. Please give me any player who is experimental and varied as sOs is. Even if he was never the one to make teh builds, he was always the pioneer in terms of trying to make it work at offline matches so how did he not innovate jack s***?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 24 2016 10:42 GMT
#244
On August 24 2016 19:41 Olli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:40 Elentos wrote:
MyuNgSiK vs TY GSL finals could be the most salt inducing finals ever


No way, Roro vs Symbol happened

Game 1 was fun.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 24 2016 10:42 GMT
#245
On August 24 2016 19:42 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:41 Olli wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:40 Elentos wrote:
MyuNgSiK vs TY GSL finals could be the most salt inducing finals ever


No way, Roro vs Symbol happened

Game 1 was fun.


Hi Sniper
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 24 2016 10:42 GMT
#246
On August 24 2016 19:41 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:33 Phredxor wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:31 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

still the most innovative player to watch nowadays other than maybe myungsik


Erm. I don't think he has really innovated jack in LotV.

When I mean "innovated" his plays are very different from the norm. He has shown us double collosi in PvP, eco cheese against hyun at iem and stats at proleague round 2 finals. Storm drops vs zest at round 3 finals when the meta was(and still is) mass adepts. Voidray sentry vs TY at round 3 finals. the list goes on. Please give me any player who is experimental and varied as sOs is. Even if he was never the one to make teh builds, he was always the pioneer in terms of trying to make it work at offline matches so how did he not innovate jack s***?

that's still Dark
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
August 24 2016 10:43 GMT
#247
Judgement hype
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
August 24 2016 10:44 GMT
#248
Gumiho 3-1
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
August 24 2016 10:44 GMT
#249
Chaos Paladin Gumiho will banish MyungSiK to the abyss where he belongs
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
August 24 2016 10:44 GMT
#250
On August 24 2016 19:43 Durnuu wrote:
Judgement hype

We won't get there gumigod will have dismembered that cheesy Protoss with his Mech play until then!
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
August 24 2016 10:45 GMT
#251
On August 24 2016 19:38 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:36 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:35 Olli wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:34 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:23 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

I'm pretty sure a ton of his matches in HotS were also total shit gameplay wise.

U just salty cuz sOs makes this work. Seriously gameplay was shit? And zest's play is marvelous as always? Pls tell me how zest play so much better than sOs that zest is godly and sOs is not.


They're completely different players. Zest is just a better standard macro player, not that that matters.

I am just asking why elentos is hating on sOs so much today. I thought elentos still repected sOs as a good player

I'm not saying sOs isn't good. That would be stupid. I'm saying his games aren't enjoyable for me. Most of them anyway.

I am sorry but I was triggered by the comment that you thought most of his games at elast were "total shit". Would you be calm if I said the same thing for zest? Cuz I don't find his games enjoyable but I don't say they are total shit most of the time. That's just unnecessarily rude.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33703 Posts
August 24 2016 10:45 GMT
#252
On August 24 2016 19:41 Olli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:40 Elentos wrote:
MyuNgSiK vs TY GSL finals could be the most salt inducing finals ever


No way, Roro vs Symbol happened


if a finals happens in a forest and no one is there to see, does the final truly happen?
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
August 24 2016 10:45 GMT
#253
MyuNgSiK 3-1, he'll throw one game as usual
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 24 2016 10:45 GMT
#254
On August 24 2016 19:44 Waxangel wrote:
Chaos Paladin Gumiho will banish MyungSiK to the abyss where he belongs

Must have been saving strats yesterday vs neeb then. Gumibo got rekt!
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 24 2016 10:45 GMT
#255
On August 24 2016 19:45 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:38 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:36 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:35 Olli wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:34 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:23 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

I'm pretty sure a ton of his matches in HotS were also total shit gameplay wise.

U just salty cuz sOs makes this work. Seriously gameplay was shit? And zest's play is marvelous as always? Pls tell me how zest play so much better than sOs that zest is godly and sOs is not.


They're completely different players. Zest is just a better standard macro player, not that that matters.

I am just asking why elentos is hating on sOs so much today. I thought elentos still repected sOs as a good player

I'm not saying sOs isn't good. That would be stupid. I'm saying his games aren't enjoyable for me. Most of them anyway.

I am sorry but I was triggered by the comment that you thought most of his games at elast were "total shit". Would you be calm if I said the same thing for zest? Cuz I don't find his games enjoyable but I don't say they are total shit most of the time. That's just unnecessarily rude.

ye Zest plays plenty of totally shit games actually
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
August 24 2016 10:46 GMT
#256
On August 24 2016 19:45 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:41 Olli wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:40 Elentos wrote:
MyuNgSiK vs TY GSL finals could be the most salt inducing finals ever


No way, Roro vs Symbol happened


if a finals happens in a forest and no one is there to see, does the final truly happen?

Depends. Does the winner get a pin ?
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
August 24 2016 10:46 GMT
#257
On August 24 2016 19:42 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:41 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:33 Phredxor wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:31 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

still the most innovative player to watch nowadays other than maybe myungsik


Erm. I don't think he has really innovated jack in LotV.

When I mean "innovated" his plays are very different from the norm. He has shown us double collosi in PvP, eco cheese against hyun at iem and stats at proleague round 2 finals. Storm drops vs zest at round 3 finals when the meta was(and still is) mass adepts. Voidray sentry vs TY at round 3 finals. the list goes on. Please give me any player who is experimental and varied as sOs is. Even if he was never the one to make teh builds, he was always the pioneer in terms of trying to make it work at offline matches so how did he not innovate jack s***?

that's still Dark

Last time I checked Dark plays really different in only one matchup-- which is impressive, but not as all around
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 24 2016 10:46 GMT
#258
On August 24 2016 19:41 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:33 Phredxor wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:31 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

still the most innovative player to watch nowadays other than maybe myungsik


Erm. I don't think he has really innovated jack in LotV.

When I mean "innovated" his plays are very different from the norm. He has shown us double collosi in PvP, eco cheese against hyun at iem and stats at proleague round 2 finals. Storm drops vs zest at round 3 finals when the meta was(and still is) mass adepts. Voidray sentry vs TY at round 3 finals. the list goes on. Please give me any player who is experimental and varied as sOs is. Even if he was never the one to make teh builds, he was always the pioneer in terms of trying to make it work at offline matches so how did he not innovate jack s***?


So you just said he hasn't actually innovated, so you answered your own question..
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 24 2016 10:46 GMT
#259
On August 24 2016 19:46 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:42 Ej_ wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:41 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:33 Phredxor wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:31 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

still the most innovative player to watch nowadays other than maybe myungsik


Erm. I don't think he has really innovated jack in LotV.

When I mean "innovated" his plays are very different from the norm. He has shown us double collosi in PvP, eco cheese against hyun at iem and stats at proleague round 2 finals. Storm drops vs zest at round 3 finals when the meta was(and still is) mass adepts. Voidray sentry vs TY at round 3 finals. the list goes on. Please give me any player who is experimental and varied as sOs is. Even if he was never the one to make teh builds, he was always the pioneer in terms of trying to make it work at offline matches so how did he not innovate jack s***?

that's still Dark

Last time I checked Dark plays really different in only one matchup-- which is impressive, but not as all around

he laid the foundation for LotV ZvP and ZvT
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-24 10:50:01
August 24 2016 10:47 GMT
#260
On August 24 2016 19:45 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 19:38 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:36 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:35 Olli wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:34 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:23 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:22 Durnuu wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:21 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 19:20 Durnuu wrote:
Shitty series but I still love you sOs

I don't remember the last time I watched an sOs series and it wasn't total shit

sOs in LotV isn't really great to watch yeah. In HotS he had these mind games and crazy builds but in LotV...

I'm pretty sure a ton of his matches in HotS were also total shit gameplay wise.

U just salty cuz sOs makes this work. Seriously gameplay was shit? And zest's play is marvelous as always? Pls tell me how zest play so much better than sOs that zest is godly and sOs is not.


They're completely different players. Zest is just a better standard macro player, not that that matters.

I am just asking why elentos is hating on sOs so much today. I thought elentos still repected sOs as a good player

I'm not saying sOs isn't good. That would be stupid. I'm saying his games aren't enjoyable for me. Most of them anyway.

I am sorry but I was triggered by the comment that you thought most of his games at elast were "total shit". Would you be calm if I said the same thing for zest? Cuz I don't find his games enjoyable but I don't say they are total shit most of the time. That's just unnecessarily rude.

I probably wouldn't give a shit honestly. And he does have a lot of shitty games, too.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
Codebar 30
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1112
Mini 928
Soma 610
Shuttle 498
actioN 474
Rush 375
ggaemo 318
Light 315
Larva 287
Stork 275
[ Show more ]
BeSt 242
Horang2 217
Snow 184
hero 156
firebathero 118
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 103
Aegong 75
Zeus 67
Shine 65
Sexy 40
Liquid`Ret 36
sorry 34
Sharp 32
Shinee 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 27
soO 27
Bale 21
zelot 19
Rock 15
Trap 13
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8497
qojqva1985
Dendi867
420jenkins160
Counter-Strike
fl0m1227
Fnx 785
x6flipin517
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5382
Grubby0
Other Games
singsing1492
B2W.Neo931
byalli501
Mlord348
Khaldor318
ceh9273
DeMusliM213
Liquid`VortiX175
ArmadaUGS123
KnowMe123
Trikslyr51
BRAT_OK 29
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
WardiTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH230
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile126
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV360
League of Legends
• Nemesis2879
• TFBlade834
Other Games
• Shiphtur176
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 53m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.