On April 01 2016 21:42 MCDayC wrote:
?
the post itself, or the fact that i'm back on here?
?
the post itself, or the fact that i'm back on here?
the latter. your posts are great keep it up man.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On April 01 2016 21:42 MCDayC wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 21:41 KristofferAG wrote: On April 01 2016 21:36 MCDayC wrote: throwback post this is bad for you man ? the post itself, or the fact that i'm back on here? the latter. your posts are great keep it up man. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
On April 01 2016 21:44 Elentos wrote: I'm not sure how I feel about either of these two getting to the Ro8. well it fits the date | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
hype blue balled | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On April 01 2016 21:44 Elentos wrote: I'm not sure how I feel about either of these two getting to the Ro8. you should be honored that TaeJa is allowing you to witness him play | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On April 01 2016 21:45 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: -_- hype blue balled no one, in the history of mankind, has hyped blue balls | ||
|
CruelZeratul
Germany4588 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On April 01 2016 21:44 Schelim wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 21:44 Elentos wrote: I'm not sure how I feel about either of these two getting to the Ro8. well it fits the date I mean, don't get me wrong, I like both of them. But I don't think either of them is really a top 8 level player atm. Especially when I think of how bad Trap got trashed by TY. | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On April 01 2016 21:50 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 21:44 Schelim wrote: On April 01 2016 21:44 Elentos wrote: I'm not sure how I feel about either of these two getting to the Ro8. well it fits the date I mean, don't get me wrong, I like both of them. But I don't think either of them is really a top 8 level player atm. Especially when I think of how bad Trap got trashed by TY. shut ur whore mouth and witness Taeja reach the final | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On April 01 2016 21:54 KristofferAG wrote: are you sure this is code s S stands for Special | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|