On March 05 2016 22:52 Dodgin wrote:
Is it too late to laugh at the power rank?
Is it too late to laugh at the power rank?
Never
Man I'm so hyped now
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On March 05 2016 22:52 Dodgin wrote: Is it too late to laugh at the power rank? Never Man I'm so hyped now | ||
|
Soularion
Canada2764 Posts
On March 05 2016 22:52 Thax wrote: Haha, and just as I thought Snute was in his worst form in 2 years he goes and has his big tournament run. Never doubt Snute, man. Snute and Polt deserve this finals- they're the two players in this tournament you can /never/ count out. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
polt vs snute is gonna be an amazing final,; GG snute | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On March 05 2016 22:52 True_Spike wrote: Show nested quote + On March 05 2016 22:51 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 05 2016 22:50 arioch wrote: OMFG! I actually fist pumped! ![]() ha ha ha same here ^^ So did I Standing up, of course.SC2 is just a wonderful game ![]() | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 05 2016 22:52 WigglingSquid wrote: Valdes would be better off not trying to match Maynarde's shoutcasting style. It's his style. He's not an analyst. It's actually a bad combo because it's 2 color commentators and no analyst. | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
![]() | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On March 05 2016 22:52 Makro wrote: so godchio not even took one map from polt ? polt vs snute is gonna be an amazing final,; GG snute Yeah Polt vs Snute is perfect. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On March 05 2016 22:52 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On March 05 2016 22:52 True_Spike wrote: On March 05 2016 22:51 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 05 2016 22:50 arioch wrote: OMFG! I actually fist pumped! ![]() ha ha ha same here ^^ So did I Standing up, of course.SC2 is just a wonderful game ![]() Was shouting to my monitor lol | ||
|
NinjaToss
Austria1383 Posts
| ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
However hyping this as "foreigners beating koreans" is really silly at this point. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On March 05 2016 22:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On March 05 2016 22:52 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 05 2016 22:52 True_Spike wrote: On March 05 2016 22:51 [PkF] Wire wrote: On March 05 2016 22:50 arioch wrote: OMFG! I actually fist pumped! ![]() ha ha ha same here ^^ So did I Standing up, of course.SC2 is just a wonderful game ![]() Was shouting to my monitor lol Snute, igniting passion lol | ||
|
DinosaurPoop
687 Posts
On March 05 2016 22:52 Makro wrote: so godchio not even took one map from polt ? polt vs snute is gonna be an amazing final,; GG snute this alarms me a lot, Polt just sweeping Nerchio and FireCake ez, I'm really worried for Snute's chances | ||
|
Ansibled
United Kingdom9872 Posts
Also that was a really enjoyable ZvZ. | ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
now 3-1 into 3-4? | ||
|
RenZ
Singapore65 Posts
| ||
|
BaneRiders
Sweden3630 Posts
On March 05 2016 22:52 iaretehnoob wrote: "good friends. no love lost between these two." Yeah, I was wondering about that too... ![]() | ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|