• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6154 users

[WCS] IEM Katowice - Day 2 - Page 66

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 82 Next
SamuelGreen
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden292 Posts
March 03 2016 20:01 GMT
#1301
Roaches < Marauders still
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
March 03 2016 20:01 GMT
#1302
Gg nosleevelord
I Protoss winner, could it be?
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
March 03 2016 20:01 GMT
#1303
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 03 2016 20:01 GMT
#1304
BOOM
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 03 2016 20:02 GMT
#1305
On March 04 2016 04:59 Tenks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 04:56 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 04:52 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 04:49 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 04:47 royalroadweed wrote:
On March 04 2016 04:47 Soularion wrote:
are there any terrans right now that are 100% comfortable fighting ultras lategame?

I feel like TaeJa's gonna do that in GSL Ro16

ByuN's ghost play is sick. It seems pretty map dependent though.

It's much more convenient to kill the Zerg pre-hive, but there's some Terrans who're just fine vs ultras, too. And on Dusk Towers you can generally beat Zerg late game pretty well.

That's kind of like my expirience of zvp
You can play late game but it's so much easier to just kill them off with drop bullshit

You know, I'm trying to remember the last TvZ I lost because of ultras. Pretty sure that the times I lose it's because something went really wrong way before the hive was done.


If the game feels even going into the ultra phase I honestly prefer Thors. I only go Ghosts if things went horrible and I'm at a disadvantage and I feel I need to throw a hail mary to win the game. Ghosts just feel very feast or famine. You can sometimes kill a stupid amount of supply or you can lose 2k of gas units for nothing because they got fungaled/ling'd.

Honestly I just make more liberators if the hive is approaching, at my level Zergs don't really have a clue on what to do against that, and then I add ghosts because sniping things feels fun.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 03 2016 20:02 GMT
#1306
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
March 03 2016 20:03 GMT
#1307
Really enjoying Marinelord's play, not seeing any huge weakness here. Looking solid vs zerg!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-03 20:04:11
March 03 2016 20:03 GMT
#1308
On March 04 2016 05:02 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish

Yeah he'd never make it past Snute. Or MaSa but nobody knows what race he plays.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
March 03 2016 20:04 GMT
#1309
yep, all that gas on mutas was missed. :/
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 03 2016 20:04 GMT
#1310
On March 04 2016 05:03 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:02 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish

Yeah he'd never make it past Snute. Or MaSa but nobody knows what race he plays.

         (2004) Snute  0-0  MarineLorD (2345)    
-------------------------------------------------
4.41% 3-0 0-3 27.06%
8.55% 3-1 1-3 28.67%
11.06% 3-2 2-3 20.25%
-------------------------------------------------
24.01% 75.99%

Résultat médian: Snute 1-3 MarineLorD

Estimé par Aligulac. Modifier.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
March 03 2016 20:04 GMT
#1311
On March 04 2016 05:03 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:02 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish

Yeah he'd never make it past Snute. Or MaSa but nobody knows what race he plays.

Undead i think?
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
March 03 2016 20:04 GMT
#1312
On March 04 2016 05:02 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish

Worth noting they're pretty much 50-50 in LotV, and traded sets at Regionals. I'd say it's a coinflip.
Writermaru pls
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
March 03 2016 20:05 GMT
#1313
On March 04 2016 05:02 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 04:59 Tenks wrote:
On March 04 2016 04:56 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 04:52 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 04:49 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 04:47 royalroadweed wrote:
On March 04 2016 04:47 Soularion wrote:
are there any terrans right now that are 100% comfortable fighting ultras lategame?

I feel like TaeJa's gonna do that in GSL Ro16

ByuN's ghost play is sick. It seems pretty map dependent though.

It's much more convenient to kill the Zerg pre-hive, but there's some Terrans who're just fine vs ultras, too. And on Dusk Towers you can generally beat Zerg late game pretty well.

That's kind of like my expirience of zvp
You can play late game but it's so much easier to just kill them off with drop bullshit

You know, I'm trying to remember the last TvZ I lost because of ultras. Pretty sure that the times I lose it's because something went really wrong way before the hive was done.


If the game feels even going into the ultra phase I honestly prefer Thors. I only go Ghosts if things went horrible and I'm at a disadvantage and I feel I need to throw a hail mary to win the game. Ghosts just feel very feast or famine. You can sometimes kill a stupid amount of supply or you can lose 2k of gas units for nothing because they got fungaled/ling'd.

Honestly I just make more liberators if the hive is approaching, at my level Zergs don't really have a clue on what to do against that, and then I add ghosts because sniping things feels fun.


I really need to explore more liberator play in TvZ. Right now I just make 2 of them in some openers for harassment then go into marine/tank. Then like I said if things are feeling weird and I'm on 4 bases (banking gas) I slap down 3 more factories and start churning out Thors with my marines. The Thors are already +2 attack from the tanks I was upgrading earlier. IDK probably not the best transition in the world but it works out alright for me. But now a ton of zergs on ladder seem to be going muta ling so I really need to get better about understanding what I'm seeing and go into marine/mine while upgrading ships and cranking out liberators. Liberators feel so much better vs muta ling than marine tank.
Wat
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-03 20:05:48
March 03 2016 20:05 GMT
#1314
On March 04 2016 05:04 Soularion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:02 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish

Worth noting they're pretty much 50-50 in LotV, and traded sets at Regionals. I'd say it's a coinflip.

Nerchio is the nation that beat MarinelorD at NationWars, after all.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 03 2016 20:05 GMT
#1315
On March 04 2016 05:04 Soularion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:02 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish

Worth noting they're pretty much 50-50 in LotV, and traded sets at Regionals. I'd say it's a coinflip.

I think it'd be a tough win for MLorD but a win nonetheless.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
March 03 2016 20:06 GMT
#1316
On March 04 2016 05:03 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:02 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish

Yeah he'd never make it past Snute. Or MaSa but nobody knows what race he plays.


MarineLorD should rek Snute.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 03 2016 20:07 GMT
#1317
On March 04 2016 05:05 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:04 Soularion wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:02 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish

Worth noting they're pretty much 50-50 in LotV, and traded sets at Regionals. I'd say it's a coinflip.

Nerchio is the nation that beat MarinelorD at NationWars, after all.


Nation of Nerchio is a pretty good name for a fan army
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
March 03 2016 20:07 GMT
#1318
Marinelord not scouting with the 17th SCV, what a scrub!!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 03 2016 20:08 GMT
#1319
On March 04 2016 05:07 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:05 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:04 Soularion wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:02 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish

Worth noting they're pretty much 50-50 in LotV, and traded sets at Regionals. I'd say it's a coinflip.

Nerchio is the nation that beat MarinelorD at NationWars, after all.


Nation of Nerchio is a pretty good name for a fan army

Gives me memories of TEAM NERCHIO
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 03 2016 20:08 GMT
#1320
On March 04 2016 05:06 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2016 05:03 Elentos wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:02 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:01 HellHound wrote:
On March 04 2016 05:00 Abradix1 wrote:
Roaches are a lot stronger than I remember them being.

About as strong as I remember :D
Also MLord will get wrecked by nerchio

lol you wish

Yeah he'd never make it past Snute. Or MaSa but nobody knows what race he plays.


MarineLorD should rek Snute.

He still has to go through Snute (or MaSa, but we still don't know if he's actually Terran) and then probably Hydra or Neeb, he's a long ways off from playing Nerchio at any rate. Then again Nerchio is also not quite there yet.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft460
RuFF_SC2 213
ViBE101
Nina 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4973
GuemChi 1310
Terrorterran 90
910 73
Leta 39
NaDa 31
Bale 29
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1251
Other Games
summit1g7829
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0296
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota213
League of Legends
• Lourlo942
• Stunt297
Other Games
• Shiphtur549
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 19m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.