• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8900 users

[WCS] Winter 2016 Regional Challengers: Europe - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 42 Next All
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 18:06 GMT
#641
hahahaha, that mine killing was something known only from legends until know
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 14 2016 18:06 GMT
#642
Easy mine clear
Neosteel Enthusiast
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-14 18:12:07
February 14 2016 18:08 GMT
#643
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesterday in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's brackets, there is ANOTHER "tournament"=tie breaker, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify for any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 14 2016 18:08 GMT
#644
Never basetrade a terran.... oh wait
Neosteel Enthusiast
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
February 14 2016 18:08 GMT
#645
Ah basetradeTvT
Liquipedia"Expert"
Nerchio
Profile Joined October 2009
Poland2633 Posts
February 14 2016 18:09 GMT
#646
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!
Progamer"I am the best" - Nerchio , 2017.
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
February 14 2016 18:12 GMT
#647
On February 15 2016 03:09 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!


The guy has been constantly complaining about the new system since it was announced and is not running out of steam it seems. However, repeating the same opinion over and over doesn't make it more right.
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
February 14 2016 18:13 GMT
#648
On February 15 2016 03:12 BaneRiders wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:09 Nerchio wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!


The guy has been constantly complaining about the new system since it was announced and is not running out of steam it seems. However, repeating the same opinion over and over doesn't make it more right.

while that is of course true, i do think it's a weird move by Blizzard to further segregate the foreigners from the Koreans and somehow expect them to magically become better by facing less strong competition.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 14 2016 18:14 GMT
#649
On February 15 2016 03:12 BaneRiders wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:09 Nerchio wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!


The guy has been constantly complaining about the new system since it was announced and is not running out of steam it seems. However, repeating the same opinion over and over doesn't make it more right.

Well, it is right even without repeating. The most people see it, some slower minds don't. So don't worry and be happy if you don't understand it.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 18:15 GMT
#650
Listen to Nerchio, he has recently reinforced his credits in the treacherous waters of the Polish qualifier!

No, really, when I saw it, i felt a little bad for any up-and-coming Poles, who did not stand that much of a chance here. It's a little weird that the local qualifiers weren't run the last; no doubt Nerchio would have qualified through other means anyway and at least there would be a spot for someone really local, when we are doing this "grassroots esports" in WCS now.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
February 14 2016 18:15 GMT
#651
On February 15 2016 03:13 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:12 BaneRiders wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:09 Nerchio wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!


The guy has been constantly complaining about the new system since it was announced and is not running out of steam it seems. However, repeating the same opinion over and over doesn't make it more right.

while that is of course true, i do think it's a weird move by Blizzard to further segregate the foreigners from the Koreans and somehow expect them to magically become better by facing less strong competition.

Eh, I kinda doubt they actually expect that.
why even
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 14 2016 18:17 GMT
#652
On February 15 2016 03:13 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:12 BaneRiders wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:09 Nerchio wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!


The guy has been constantly complaining about the new system since it was announced and is not running out of steam it seems. However, repeating the same opinion over and over doesn't make it more right.

while that is of course true, i do think it's a weird move by Blizzard to further segregate the foreigners from the Koreans and somehow expect them to magically become better by facing less strong competition.

But that is not the goal of the WCS changes. The idea is not to make the foreigners better, the idea is to destroy the Korean base (make it smaller with less opportunities). And they are very successful with this idea.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 14 2016 18:19 GMT
#653
On February 15 2016 03:14 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:12 BaneRiders wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:09 Nerchio wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!


The guy has been constantly complaining about the new system since it was announced and is not running out of steam it seems. However, repeating the same opinion over and over doesn't make it more right.

Well, it is right even without repeating. The most people see it, some slower minds don't. So don't worry and be happy if you don't understand it.

is this the "you're stupid if you don't agree with me" argument?

slow down cowboy this is LR thread, not Debating 101
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
February 14 2016 18:19 GMT
#654
On February 15 2016 03:15 D-light wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:13 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:12 BaneRiders wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:09 Nerchio wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!


The guy has been constantly complaining about the new system since it was announced and is not running out of steam it seems. However, repeating the same opinion over and over doesn't make it more right.

while that is of course true, i do think it's a weird move by Blizzard to further segregate the foreigners from the Koreans and somehow expect them to magically become better by facing less strong competition.

Eh, I kinda doubt they actually expect that.

well, the alternative is that they have simply given up on foreigners ever being relevant competitively in the grand scheme of things. which is a strangely defeatist attitude, don't you think?
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Nerchio
Profile Joined October 2009
Poland2633 Posts
February 14 2016 18:20 GMT
#655
On February 15 2016 03:17 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:13 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:12 BaneRiders wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:09 Nerchio wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!


The guy has been constantly complaining about the new system since it was announced and is not running out of steam it seems. However, repeating the same opinion over and over doesn't make it more right.

while that is of course true, i do think it's a weird move by Blizzard to further segregate the foreigners from the Koreans and somehow expect them to magically become better by facing less strong competition.

But that is not the goal of the WCS changes. The idea is not to make the foreigners better, the idea is to destroy the Korean base (make it smaller with less opportunities). And they are very successful with this idea.

Can you stop with those idiotic statements?
Progamer"I am the best" - Nerchio , 2017.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
February 14 2016 18:22 GMT
#656
YEAR OF HAPPY
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 14 2016 18:22 GMT
#657
Happy on fire
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 14 2016 18:22 GMT
#658
On February 15 2016 03:22 Noonius wrote:
YEAR OF HAPPY

certainly a part of the darkest timeline, where every bo5 takes 3 hours
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 14 2016 18:22 GMT
#659
Will LotV finally be the age of Happy?
Neosteel Enthusiast
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
February 14 2016 18:22 GMT
#660
On February 15 2016 03:14 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:12 BaneRiders wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:09 Nerchio wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!


The guy has been constantly complaining about the new system since it was announced and is not running out of steam it seems. However, repeating the same opinion over and over doesn't make it more right.

Well, it is right even without repeating. The most people see it, some slower minds don't. So don't worry and be happy if you don't understand it.


If you could keep your ranting to one thread at least I would appreciate it. Spamming the same in every second thread isn't making your case any stronger, and other people, like myself, obviously can get rather tired of it. You don't like the system, we get it. Write to DK.
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1469
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 383
IndyStarCraft 190
SteadfastSC174
ZombieGrub105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.