• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:30
CEST 20:30
KST 03:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9029 users

[WCS] Winter 2016 Regional Challengers: Europe - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 42 Next All
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-02-14 18:26:41
February 14 2016 18:25 GMT
#661
6 vikings at a time for Mlord :o

meanwhile Happy makes 7 liberators lol
Neosteel Enthusiast
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 18:27 GMT
#662
happy's gonna bring so much liberty that he will be accepted to france
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 18:28 GMT
#663
marinelord should just go mass thor and laugh at this
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
February 14 2016 18:28 GMT
#664
I like how happy seems to just make CCs as soon as he has the money.
Against snute yesterday he took half the expansions on seras with a normal economy while snute stayed on 5 bases with like 7k minerals...
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 18:30 GMT
#665
On February 15 2016 03:28 ArtyK wrote:
I like how happy seems to just make CCs as soon as he has the money.
Against snute yesterday he took half the expansions on seras with a normal economy while snute stayed on 5 bases with like 7k minerals...


that's how you are supposed to play LotV imo. I do that in my games, if I have money to waste, I just build bases no matter what the defendability is, some of them are eventually gonna stick.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
February 14 2016 18:30 GMT
#666
On February 15 2016 03:19 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:14 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:12 BaneRiders wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:09 Nerchio wrote:
On February 15 2016 03:08 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:57 Schelim wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:55 Diabolique wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:52 D-light wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Boucot wrote:
On February 15 2016 02:47 Diabolique wrote:
I do not understand ... what is this game?
Bly vs Drogo?
Is this the loser's bracket of the loser's bracket?

They are both out, aren't they?

C'mon, it's been explained like 10 times in this thread :/

C'mon it's not like he could somehow search for the answer in the time he has wrote the question... and then wait for someone to spend time to answer the question.

Sorry, I was not reading the thread, I just turned on the ESL.tv game, looked at liquipedia and did not understand, what a tie breaker means ...

don't worry about it, i asked the same question yesterday. due to the fact i don't pay much attention to the scene anymore, i still don't really understand why there is a tournament called WCS Regional Challengers that qualifies you for an IEM (rather than a WCS event), or why they would have 12 players that are already qualified for said IEM play in it, but whatever.

Yes .. well said ... I observe the scene, I knew, there were like 3 different qualifier tournaments and then i saw, there is another qualifier tournament this weekend, so that all the players, who did not manage to qualify, have ANOTHER chance to qualify and was quite sad for Ptit Drogo that he is out when he lost yesteray in the winners bracket and I thought, this poor guy, did lose in all the qualification tournaments before and now, he has the last chance - he must win the loser's bracket ... but he lost ... sad for him :-(

And then I see, while there are all the RO4 matches still going on, in both the winner's and loser's bracket, there is ANOTHER tournament, where Ptit Drogo plays ... and I just ask, what is it? And then I hear, this is a mini tournament for ANOTHER qualification ... quite funny.

I am really happy for Drogo, he is a good guy, but when I see, how the Koreans have ZERO chance to qualify at any good foreign tournament with good prize money ... HerO out, TaeJa out, all the others retired, and then I see, not only did WCS grant huge money for the foreigners, but also it introduced 21 possibilities for everyone to qualify - this just a joke. When I see, that e.g. sOs will have practically zero chance to qualify for BlizzCon this year and then I see this ... PATHETIC!

Calm down, SC2 is alive again!


The guy has been constantly complaining about the new system since it was announced and is not running out of steam it seems. However, repeating the same opinion over and over doesn't make it more right.

Well, it is right even without repeating. The most people see it, some slower minds don't. So don't worry and be happy if you don't understand it.

is this the "you're stupid if you don't agree with me" argument?

slow down cowboy this is LR thread, not Debating 101

Yes, it is exactly this argument. I just did not want to say openly what I think about BaneRider. You know, I complained about WCS changes last time sometimes in December. Then I come here "peacefully" and ask, what is this tie breaker? Happy for Ptit Drogo, but not understanding it. Then, I hear, this was the 4th or 5th possibility for Drogo to qualify and I must laugh about it, how pathetic it is. So I write it (and add the today's news that HerO is leaving) ... and some idiot answers that I am the guy, who spams and complains about WCS over and over, which is obviously a lie as this is my first mentioning the WCS after a looong loooong time ... so I answered with this stupid argument.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 14 2016 18:30 GMT
#667
Russian freedom comes with 9 liberators at a time
Neosteel Enthusiast
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 18:31 GMT
#668
Templar needs to change his country now
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 14 2016 18:31 GMT
#669
In Russia, Russians liberate French.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
February 14 2016 18:32 GMT
#670
mark my words, Happy is gonna get the Presidential Medal of Freedom this year
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
February 14 2016 18:32 GMT
#671
On February 15 2016 03:30 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2016 03:28 ArtyK wrote:
I like how happy seems to just make CCs as soon as he has the money.
Against snute yesterday he took half the expansions on seras with a normal economy while snute stayed on 5 bases with like 7k minerals...


that's how you are supposed to play LotV imo. I do that in my games, if I have money to waste, I just build bases no matter what the defendability is, some of them are eventually gonna stick.


Yeah especially as terran where you can just build them safely and fly them later. Happy seems one step ahead of everyone in this tournament with this and his mass liberator range plays. Now we just have to wait and see if people find counters or copy that
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 14 2016 18:32 GMT
#672
happy pls
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 14 2016 18:33 GMT
#673
Wat a weird game. Vikings PDD still king of the air it seems
Neosteel Enthusiast
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 18:33 GMT
#674
On February 15 2016 03:31 Ej_ wrote:
In Russia, Russians liberate French.


Silly me, I missed that marinelord is French, I could have constructed much better statements
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 14 2016 18:33 GMT
#675
On February 15 2016 03:32 Undead1993 wrote:
happy pls

i think he can trade with twice the mining and being able to make 8 libs at a time
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 14 2016 18:35 GMT
#676
Casual 20 liberator barricade
Neosteel Enthusiast
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
February 14 2016 18:38 GMT
#677
has it occurred to anyone that Liberators are basically the embodiment of Wings of Liberty, yet were only added with Legacy of the Void?
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Kaizor
Profile Joined May 2015
Singapore910 Posts
February 14 2016 18:38 GMT
#678
Even the casters are so liberated that they don't seem to have a lot to say.
Hit me up if you need chinese translations. soO fighting !!
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 14 2016 18:41 GMT
#679
On February 15 2016 03:38 Schelim wrote:
has it occurred to anyone that Liberators are basically the embodiment of Wings of Liberty, yet were only added with Legacy of the Void?

Game is finally complete
Neosteel Enthusiast
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 14 2016 18:41 GMT
#680
Oh, they will finally learn how to say Katowice properly! (While Kattowitz is in principle a valid designation of the town, it is so in German, which is kinda irrelevant to the language situation at hand.)
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2443
RotterdaM861
TaKeTV 336
IndyStarCraft 208
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2443
RotterdaM 861
ByuN 387
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 152
RuFF_SC2 117
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC 69
UpATreeSC 65
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3171
Shuttle 626
Dewaltoss 79
910 77
Zeus 64
Mind 63
HiyA 57
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
zelot 8
Dota 2
qojqva3493
Counter-Strike
fl0m5169
pashabiceps1334
Fnx 664
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3974
Liquid`Hasu245
Other Games
singsing1834
Beastyqt735
ceh9659
mouzStarbuck328
XaKoH 139
C9.Mang0136
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 159
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
Other Games
• imaqtpie706
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.