• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8055 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 3 2015 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 277 278 279 Next
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-07 15:10:18
November 07 2015 15:09 GMT
#81
INNOVATION LOST


In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, Charoisaur, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Apprentice | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | I respect Lilbow for not being a brainwashed faceless player | I dream of green acid every night | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, HellHound, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, Sakat, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Zealot | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Hearthstone is more strategical than SC2 | Zerg is peace and love | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, Penev, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Korean leagues are not legit, that's why Foreigners > Koreans | PRIME will live again | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, boxerfred, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Zealot | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | <3 NaNiwa and his sexy body | I want to take a bath with Nanibae | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this and this, I sentence you, Philozovic, to Sig-jail until the terms of our contract are met. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Apprentice | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | I once thought INnoVation was a good player. Don't make the same mistake. | <3 Swarm Hosts | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
November 07 2015 15:19 GMT
#82
On November 07 2015 23:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Classic will beat Life.


Please stop lying.
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
November 07 2015 15:22 GMT
#83
On November 07 2015 18:46 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 18:21 RaFox17 wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:15 Noonius wrote:
I don't know which is worse, a pvp or a zvz final

PvP is bad, ZvZ is the dream. Life and Rogue bringing the swarm into the heart of the swarm!!

I feel like the most accurate representation of HotS would be a PvZ/ZvP.


Should be a TvP tbh. Zerg achieved way less than Terrans and Protoss during the entirety of this expansion. But that's not possible anymore :-P

Ignoring all this Life vs sOs would be the perfect final, imo. So one player becomes a double Blizzcon champion :D
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 07 2015 15:25 GMT
#84
fools

(P)Classic 3-1 (Z)Life
(P)sOs 3-2 (Z)Rogue

(P)sOs 4-2 (P)Classic
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 07 2015 15:26 GMT
#85
On November 07 2015 23:00 Zealously wrote:
So NOW people believe in Life?

Tsk tsk

If it makes you feel any better, I still think sOs will win
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 07 2015 15:30 GMT
#86
On November 08 2015 00:22 Swisslink wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 18:46 Elentos wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:21 RaFox17 wrote:
On November 07 2015 18:15 Noonius wrote:
I don't know which is worse, a pvp or a zvz final

PvP is bad, ZvZ is the dream. Life and Rogue bringing the swarm into the heart of the swarm!!

I feel like the most accurate representation of HotS would be a PvZ/ZvP.


Should be a TvP tbh. Zerg achieved way less than Terrans and Protoss during the entirety of this expansion. But that's not possible anymore :-P

Unless I miscounted, PvZ was the most common matchup for Premier Finals in HotS. So in a way, it would be the perfect representation of HotS.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
November 07 2015 15:33 GMT
#87
Fuck Prime.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 15:35 GMT
#88
On November 08 2015 00:09 OtherWorld wrote:
INNOVATION LOST


In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, Charoisaur, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Apprentice | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | I respect Lilbow for not being a brainwashed faceless player | I dream of green acid every night | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, HellHound, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, Sakat, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Zealot | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Hearthstone is more strategical than SC2 | Zerg is peace and love | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, Penev, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Korean leagues are not legit, that's why Foreigners > Koreans | PRIME will live again | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this, I sentence you, boxerfred, to 6 months of Sig-jail. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Zealot | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | <3 NaNiwa and his sexy body | I want to take a bath with Nanibae | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

In sight of gods and men, and based upon this and this, I sentence you, Philozovic, to Sig-jail until the terms of our contract are met. For now, you shall display the following signature : "Roach Apprentice | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | I once thought INnoVation was a good player. Don't make the same mistake. | <3 Swarm Hosts | ROACH ROACH ROACH" (without the quotation marks).

These are good ones :-)
I really like them :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
November 07 2015 15:35 GMT
#89
Fuck life Fuck this game
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 15:36 GMT
#90
On November 08 2015 00:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 23:00 Zealously wrote:
So NOW people believe in Life?

Tsk tsk

If it makes you feel any better, I still think sOs will win

Of course he will :-)
His power is back. It's a pity, he did not come last year. Life would not be a topic today.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 15:37 GMT
#91
On November 08 2015 00:35 Philozovic wrote:
Fuck life Fuck this game

LOL, he did not see his jail yet :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
November 07 2015 15:37 GMT
#92
I change my sig don't know why it ain't working
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 07 2015 15:37 GMT
#93
On November 08 2015 00:35 Philozovic wrote:
Fuck life Fuck this game

hey hey hey, public profile =/= signature d:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 07 2015 15:39 GMT
#94
On November 08 2015 00:37 Philozovic wrote:
I change my sig don't know why it ain't working

go to profile, change sig, put in your current password at the top, press ok/confirm or w/e it is, ??? Profit
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
November 07 2015 15:39 GMT
#95
On November 08 2015 00:37 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 00:35 Philozovic wrote:
Fuck life Fuck this game

hey hey hey, public profile =/= signature d:


Oh yeah didn't see that, it should work now
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 15:39 GMT
#96
On November 08 2015 00:37 Philozovic wrote:
I change my sig don't know why it ain't working

Then you must have Windows 10. They do not let you do what they do not think is good for you :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 07 2015 15:41 GMT
#97
On November 08 2015 00:39 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 00:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 00:35 Philozovic wrote:
Fuck life Fuck this game

hey hey hey, public profile =/= signature d:


Oh yeah didn't see that, it should work now

perfect
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 07 2015 15:42 GMT
#98
Zeal you haven't answered my question! Super bet if Life sOs finals?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 15:42 GMT
#99
On November 08 2015 00:41 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 00:39 Philozovic wrote:
On November 08 2015 00:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 00:35 Philozovic wrote:
Fuck life Fuck this game

hey hey hey, public profile =/= signature d:


Oh yeah didn't see that, it should work now

perfect

This is really funny :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 07 2015 15:44 GMT
#100
On November 08 2015 00:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
Zeal you haven't answered my question! Super bet if Life sOs finals?

He must agree! There are so many of us for this :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 277 278 279 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Codebar 28
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1085
Mini 905
Soma 602
Shuttle 552
actioN 467
Rush 374
Light 316
ggaemo 311
Larva 293
Stork 293
[ Show more ]
BeSt 237
Horang2 216
Snow 170
hero 151
firebathero 120
Dewaltoss 106
Barracks 106
Aegong 73
Zeus 71
Shine 60
Shinee 55
Sharp 39
Liquid`Ret 39
Sexy 35
Sea.KH 33
JYJ 30
soO 27
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 26
sorry 26
zelot 17
Rock 14
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8869
qojqva2032
Dendi841
420jenkins147
Counter-Strike
fl0m1292
Fnx 803
x6flipin398
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5437
Grubby449
Other Games
singsing1479
B2W.Neo987
byalli496
Mlord340
ceh9273
Khaldor263
DeMusliM220
Liquid`VortiX167
ArmadaUGS132
KnowMe128
Beastyqt80
Trikslyr51
BRAT_OK 40
Railgan19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV230
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH249
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile125
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV362
League of Legends
• Nemesis2469
• TFBlade774
Other Games
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 44m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 44m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.