• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:27
CEST 20:27
KST 03:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9571 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 21 2015 09:20 GMT
#541
On October 21 2015 12:14 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 11:43 Whatson wrote:
wow this amount of hype brings back memories
I remember there was some tournament or finals a few years ago where there was literally like a 100+ pages of just hype before any matches started. I think the mods had to close it down or something?

EDIT: 1000 not 100 lol

last year's WCS Global Finals thread, the greatest thread ever closed

Oh yeah, such sweet memories of nonsensical pashun
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 21 2015 10:09 GMT
#542
On October 21 2015 08:11 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 05:39 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2015 04:04 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 20 2015 22:49 OtherWorld wrote:
This thread lacks hype

INNOVATION FANS LOOK OVER HERE

I am willing to sigbet with you. With 12 of you. What's the deal? If INnoVation wins the WCS Global Finals and becomes WCS World Champion, you get to have the entirety of my sig for a period of 365 days divided by the number of people who sign up for this (meaning if there are 12 people in it, it's one month for each person). If INnoVation doesn't win... then I get to have the entirety of all of your sigs for 2 to 8 months : 2 months if he loses in the finals, 4 months if he loses in the Ro4, 6 months if he loses in the Ro8 and 8 months if he loses in the Ro16 (but INnoVation is so great that it shouldn't happen, right?).

There's only one restriction : you must have more than 1000 posts, or more than 500 posts if you're a proven INno fan (the list of proven INno fans is determined by me and only me, though I'll probably ask help from GumBa).
Deal?


Lol. This sigbet is a huge trap. Regardless of how good INnoVation is, with a field this stacked no player has even close to a 50% chance of winning, and even if he did that deal is favourable to OtherWorld.

That's why the result of the bet is not equal, my dear Ziggurat. I agree that there more chances that INno loses than that he wins, thus I lose more if INno wins than my opponents lose if INno loses. I am not the LYGF of sigbets.


I was taking the different results into account when I said it was a huge trap. And I still stand by my evaluation.

It's because you reason with your brain. Many people reason with their balls/stomach/heart (depending on the situation). And the feeling of satisfaction you get from listening to you balls/stomach/heart cannot be beaten.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
October 21 2015 10:58 GMT
#543
Lame you CJ fan, here is my offer :
If Inno doesn't win WCS you own my signature until he wins a GSL or a SSL
If he wins I own yours until CJ wins proleague

NOW WE CAN TALK
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-21 11:31:15
October 21 2015 11:26 GMT
#544
On October 21 2015 19:58 Philozovic wrote:
Lame you CJ fan, here is my offer :
If Inno doesn't win WCS you own my signature until he wins a GSL or a SSL
If he wins I own yours until CJ wins proleague

NOW WE CAN TALK

Now that's a fan with balls. However I'm afraid that your bet is unfair to me, as there are 6 GSL/SSL in one year while there's only one ProLeague. Moreover, I already have my other bet going, and I won't abandon the two brave souls who accepted it for now. So here is my offer :
  • You agree to enter my other bet as a pro-INnoVation competitor. If I lose the bet, the planned sanction applies ; if you lose the bet, the planned sanction applies.
  • As a recognition of your good will and big balls, I agree to enter your bet, provided we agree on the following terms :
    • Should INnoVation win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of my sig is yours (a) from the moment I am free from my other bet and (b) until CJ wins ProLeague.
    • Should the above happen and CJ wins ProLeague before my first bet is over - basically, CJ wins ProLeague's next season -, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should the first point happen, and should CJ disband or ProLeague disappear before CJ can win ProLeague, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should INnoVation not win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of your sig is mine (a) from the moment you are free from your other bet with me and (b) until INnoVation wins one of the following : GSL, SSL, WCS, WCS World Championship, IEM World Championship, or any Korean League following the GSL/SSL format ; although we have to both agree on whether or not said Korean League follows the GSL/SSL format.
    • Should the above point happen and INnoVation either retires before having won one of the mentioned competitions or doesn't win any of GSL or SSL before both disappear, your are free from your bet and regain your sig. Should it happen and INnoVation wins one of the mentioned competitions before your first bet with me is over, then you are free from your bet and regain your sig.
    • Should any proven case of match-fixing, doping, cheating, treachery, etc, affect any match of the WCS World Championship, then our bet is void and null.



So, ready for a double-bet?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
October 21 2015 11:43 GMT
#545
Sigbets are getting complicated lol
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 21 2015 11:46 GMT
#546
On October 21 2015 20:43 Durnuu wrote:
Sigbets are getting complicated lol

Well I mean when you sigbet for potentially several years (!) you have to make sure it's done right
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
October 21 2015 11:47 GMT
#547
On October 21 2015 20:26 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 19:58 Philozovic wrote:
Lame you CJ fan, here is my offer :
If Inno doesn't win WCS you own my signature until he wins a GSL or a SSL
If he wins I own yours until CJ wins proleague

NOW WE CAN TALK

Now that's a fan with balls. However I'm afraid that your bet is unfair to me, as there are 6 GSL/SSL in one year while there's only one ProLeague. Moreover, I already have my other bet going, and I won't abandon the two brave souls who accepted it for now. So here is my offer :
  • You agree to enter my other bet as a pro-INnoVation competitor. If I lose the bet, the planned sanction applies ; if you lose the bet, the planned sanction applies.
  • As a recognition of your good will and big balls, I agree to enter your bet, provided we agree on the following terms :
    • Should INnoVation win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of my sig is yours (a) from the moment I am free from my other bet and (b) until CJ wins ProLeague.
    • Should the above happen and CJ wins ProLeague before my first bet is over - basically, CJ wins ProLeague's next season -, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should the first point happen, and should CJ disband or ProLeague disappear before CJ can win ProLeague, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should INnoVation not win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of your sig is mine (a) from the moment you are free from your other bet with me and (b) until INnoVation wins one of the following : GSL, SSL, WCS, WCS World Championship, IEM World Championship, or any Korean League following the GSL/SSL format ; although we have to both agree on whether or not said Korean League follows the GSL/SSL format.
    • Should the above point happen and INnoVation either retires before having won one of the mentioned competitions or doesn't win any of GSL or SSL before both disappear, your are free from your bet and regain your sig. Should it happen and INnoVation wins one of the mentioned competitions before your first bet with me is over, then you are free from your bet and regain your sig.
    • Should any proven case of match-fixing, doping, cheating, treachery, etc, affect any match of the WCS World Championship, then our bet is void and null.



So, ready for a double-bet?


My 1000 post will be a big yes as I'm sure Inno is going to murder Zest, eat Life alive, front kick herO, and sweep the floor with sOs and then we'll talk about the B WORD
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 21 2015 11:50 GMT
#548
On October 21 2015 20:47 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 20:26 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2015 19:58 Philozovic wrote:
Lame you CJ fan, here is my offer :
If Inno doesn't win WCS you own my signature until he wins a GSL or a SSL
If he wins I own yours until CJ wins proleague

NOW WE CAN TALK

Now that's a fan with balls. However I'm afraid that your bet is unfair to me, as there are 6 GSL/SSL in one year while there's only one ProLeague. Moreover, I already have my other bet going, and I won't abandon the two brave souls who accepted it for now. So here is my offer :
  • You agree to enter my other bet as a pro-INnoVation competitor. If I lose the bet, the planned sanction applies ; if you lose the bet, the planned sanction applies.
  • As a recognition of your good will and big balls, I agree to enter your bet, provided we agree on the following terms :
    • Should INnoVation win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of my sig is yours (a) from the moment I am free from my other bet and (b) until CJ wins ProLeague.
    • Should the above happen and CJ wins ProLeague before my first bet is over - basically, CJ wins ProLeague's next season -, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should the first point happen, and should CJ disband or ProLeague disappear before CJ can win ProLeague, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should INnoVation not win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of your sig is mine (a) from the moment you are free from your other bet with me and (b) until INnoVation wins one of the following : GSL, SSL, WCS, WCS World Championship, IEM World Championship, or any Korean League following the GSL/SSL format ; although we have to both agree on whether or not said Korean League follows the GSL/SSL format.
    • Should the above point happen and INnoVation either retires before having won one of the mentioned competitions or doesn't win any of GSL or SSL before both disappear, your are free from your bet and regain your sig. Should it happen and INnoVation wins one of the mentioned competitions before your first bet with me is over, then you are free from your bet and regain your sig.
    • Should any proven case of match-fixing, doping, cheating, treachery, etc, affect any match of the WCS World Championship, then our bet is void and null.



So, ready for a double-bet?


My 1000 post will be a big yes as I'm sure Inno is going to murder Zest, eat Life alive, front kick herO, and sweep the floor with sOs and then we'll talk about the B WORD

Wonderful then (:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 21 2015 11:52 GMT
#549
I would like to bet that OtherWorld will eventually get into an argument with someone who betted him about the interpretation of the convoluted bet rules
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-21 11:54:36
October 21 2015 11:53 GMT
#550
On October 21 2015 20:46 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 20:43 Durnuu wrote:
Sigbets are getting complicated lol

Well I mean when you sigbet for potentially several years (!) you have to make sure it's done right

Nah you just have to be a JD fan who thinks JD can beat Bomber
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 21 2015 12:00 GMT
#551
On October 21 2015 20:52 opisska wrote:
I would like to bet that OtherWorld will eventually get into an argument with someone who betted him about the interpretation of the convoluted bet rules

Nah, I made precise rules to be sure there's no argument.

On October 21 2015 20:53 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 20:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2015 20:43 Durnuu wrote:
Sigbets are getting complicated lol

Well I mean when you sigbet for potentially several years (!) you have to make sure it's done right

Nah you just have to be a JD fan who thinks JD can beat Bomber

I don't take lessons from someone who has "MKP why?????" in his sig while it should be "PRIME why??????" d:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 21 2015 12:04 GMT
#552
Dodgin doesn't want to change it i guess, don't blame me
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 21 2015 12:07 GMT
#553
On October 21 2015 20:47 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 20:26 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2015 19:58 Philozovic wrote:
Lame you CJ fan, here is my offer :
If Inno doesn't win WCS you own my signature until he wins a GSL or a SSL
If he wins I own yours until CJ wins proleague

NOW WE CAN TALK

Now that's a fan with balls. However I'm afraid that your bet is unfair to me, as there are 6 GSL/SSL in one year while there's only one ProLeague. Moreover, I already have my other bet going, and I won't abandon the two brave souls who accepted it for now. So here is my offer :
  • You agree to enter my other bet as a pro-INnoVation competitor. If I lose the bet, the planned sanction applies ; if you lose the bet, the planned sanction applies.
  • As a recognition of your good will and big balls, I agree to enter your bet, provided we agree on the following terms :
    • Should INnoVation win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of my sig is yours (a) from the moment I am free from my other bet and (b) until CJ wins ProLeague.
    • Should the above happen and CJ wins ProLeague before my first bet is over - basically, CJ wins ProLeague's next season -, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should the first point happen, and should CJ disband or ProLeague disappear before CJ can win ProLeague, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should INnoVation not win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of your sig is mine (a) from the moment you are free from your other bet with me and (b) until INnoVation wins one of the following : GSL, SSL, WCS, WCS World Championship, IEM World Championship, or any Korean League following the GSL/SSL format ; although we have to both agree on whether or not said Korean League follows the GSL/SSL format.
    • Should the above point happen and INnoVation either retires before having won one of the mentioned competitions or doesn't win any of GSL or SSL before both disappear, your are free from your bet and regain your sig. Should it happen and INnoVation wins one of the mentioned competitions before your first bet with me is over, then you are free from your bet and regain your sig.
    • Should any proven case of match-fixing, doping, cheating, treachery, etc, affect any match of the WCS World Championship, then our bet is void and null.



So, ready for a double-bet?


My 1000 post will be a big yes as I'm sure Inno is going to murder Zest, eat Life alive, front kick herO, and sweep the floor with sOs and then we'll talk about the B WORD

Buster?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2015 12:09 GMT
#554
On October 21 2015 21:07 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 20:47 Philozovic wrote:
On October 21 2015 20:26 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2015 19:58 Philozovic wrote:
Lame you CJ fan, here is my offer :
If Inno doesn't win WCS you own my signature until he wins a GSL or a SSL
If he wins I own yours until CJ wins proleague

NOW WE CAN TALK

Now that's a fan with balls. However I'm afraid that your bet is unfair to me, as there are 6 GSL/SSL in one year while there's only one ProLeague. Moreover, I already have my other bet going, and I won't abandon the two brave souls who accepted it for now. So here is my offer :
  • You agree to enter my other bet as a pro-INnoVation competitor. If I lose the bet, the planned sanction applies ; if you lose the bet, the planned sanction applies.
  • As a recognition of your good will and big balls, I agree to enter your bet, provided we agree on the following terms :
    • Should INnoVation win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of my sig is yours (a) from the moment I am free from my other bet and (b) until CJ wins ProLeague.
    • Should the above happen and CJ wins ProLeague before my first bet is over - basically, CJ wins ProLeague's next season -, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should the first point happen, and should CJ disband or ProLeague disappear before CJ can win ProLeague, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should INnoVation not win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of your sig is mine (a) from the moment you are free from your other bet with me and (b) until INnoVation wins one of the following : GSL, SSL, WCS, WCS World Championship, IEM World Championship, or any Korean League following the GSL/SSL format ; although we have to both agree on whether or not said Korean League follows the GSL/SSL format.
    • Should the above point happen and INnoVation either retires before having won one of the mentioned competitions or doesn't win any of GSL or SSL before both disappear, your are free from your bet and regain your sig. Should it happen and INnoVation wins one of the mentioned competitions before your first bet with me is over, then you are free from your bet and regain your sig.
    • Should any proven case of match-fixing, doping, cheating, treachery, etc, affect any match of the WCS World Championship, then our bet is void and null.



So, ready for a double-bet?


My 1000 post will be a big yes as I'm sure Inno is going to murder Zest, eat Life alive, front kick herO, and sweep the floor with sOs and then we'll talk about the B WORD

Buster?

I thought it was Bartender.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
October 21 2015 12:10 GMT
#555
On October 21 2015 20:52 opisska wrote:
I would like to bet that OtherWorld will eventually get into an argument with someone who betted him about the interpretation of the convoluted bet rules

Would like to bet that it won't be in this tourney since Inno won't win it.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
October 21 2015 12:25 GMT
#556
On October 21 2015 21:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 21:07 Ej_ wrote:
On October 21 2015 20:47 Philozovic wrote:
On October 21 2015 20:26 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 21 2015 19:58 Philozovic wrote:
Lame you CJ fan, here is my offer :
If Inno doesn't win WCS you own my signature until he wins a GSL or a SSL
If he wins I own yours until CJ wins proleague

NOW WE CAN TALK

Now that's a fan with balls. However I'm afraid that your bet is unfair to me, as there are 6 GSL/SSL in one year while there's only one ProLeague. Moreover, I already have my other bet going, and I won't abandon the two brave souls who accepted it for now. So here is my offer :
  • You agree to enter my other bet as a pro-INnoVation competitor. If I lose the bet, the planned sanction applies ; if you lose the bet, the planned sanction applies.
  • As a recognition of your good will and big balls, I agree to enter your bet, provided we agree on the following terms :
    • Should INnoVation win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of my sig is yours (a) from the moment I am free from my other bet and (b) until CJ wins ProLeague.
    • Should the above happen and CJ wins ProLeague before my first bet is over - basically, CJ wins ProLeague's next season -, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should the first point happen, and should CJ disband or ProLeague disappear before CJ can win ProLeague, then I am free from my bet and regain my sig.
    • Should INnoVation not win the WCS World Championship and become WCS World Champion, the entirety of your sig is mine (a) from the moment you are free from your other bet with me and (b) until INnoVation wins one of the following : GSL, SSL, WCS, WCS World Championship, IEM World Championship, or any Korean League following the GSL/SSL format ; although we have to both agree on whether or not said Korean League follows the GSL/SSL format.
    • Should the above point happen and INnoVation either retires before having won one of the mentioned competitions or doesn't win any of GSL or SSL before both disappear, your are free from your bet and regain your sig. Should it happen and INnoVation wins one of the mentioned competitions before your first bet with me is over, then you are free from your bet and regain your sig.
    • Should any proven case of match-fixing, doping, cheating, treachery, etc, affect any match of the WCS World Championship, then our bet is void and null.



So, ready for a double-bet?


My 1000 post will be a big yes as I'm sure Inno is going to murder Zest, eat Life alive, front kick herO, and sweep the floor with sOs and then we'll talk about the B WORD

Buster?

I thought it was Bartender.


Baller
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
October 21 2015 12:26 GMT
#557
On October 21 2015 21:10 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 20:52 opisska wrote:
I would like to bet that OtherWorld will eventually get into an argument with someone who betted him about the interpretation of the convoluted bet rules

Would like to bet that it won't be in this tourney since Inno won't win it.


lol
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 21 2015 12:43 GMT
#558
On October 21 2015 18:09 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 06:30 Diabolique wrote:
On October 21 2015 06:29 Yonnua wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:33 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:13 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:10 HellHound wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:07 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 04:25 Yonnua wrote:
In all seriousness, Life's not looked impeccable over the last few months and Lilbow has really solid PvZ. He's also shown that he can handle the pressure of defeating major players, even when he's down in the series (being 0-2 down vs Hydra and basically dead in Game 3 to winning the series). He'll also have a massive crowd advantage over life because he's the foreign hope and Anaheim love that shit. Could definitely see him beating life but it'll probably be a close-ish series either way.


No.

Let's sigbet - 1 year?

That's not a fair bet.


What is a fair bet?

A bet which incorporates realistic odds i guess. 1:1 for Lilbow vs Life isn't fair (unless the lilbow fans are really that blind)


A year for me if Life loses, 2 months for Yonnua if Lilbow loses? For good measure, I'll include a Life 3-2 victory under "Life loses".

On October 21 2015 05:32 Diabolique wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:29 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:24 Diabolique wrote:
I feel so sorry for the players, who do not make it to BlizzCon ... why do they play it one week before BlizzCon? Why don't they do BlizzCon starting one day earlier? :-( Imagine Fantasy not getting there ... Maru not getting there ... Life not getting to the big stage :-(


They don't have space in their schedule for 8 bo5s, and Blizzard are probably afraid to play off-stage matches like they did in 2013 because we went at them pretty hard after the tournament. This is the only way all 16 players are ensured main stream focus.

Yes :-( Because they need to fit there all the Heroes of the storm games to strengthen it's position against LOL ... :-(


Because they care about WoW, HotS and Hearthstone as well. Starcraft II already receives attention that far outmatches that of the other games, expecting them to push out tournaments for their other games completely is pretty shitty. You probably know how you would feel if the situation were reversed.


Wait, why are people trying to sigbet me? I think Life is probably favoured, but I think it's plausible that Lilbow wins too. It wouldn't surprise me, like some other results would.

Lilbow wins. The recent form of Life is very poor.


Give me a sigbet

I am sorry, I am a newbie ... what is a sigbet?
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-21 12:53:22
October 21 2015 12:52 GMT
#559
On October 21 2015 21:43 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 18:09 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 06:30 Diabolique wrote:
On October 21 2015 06:29 Yonnua wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:33 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:13 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:10 HellHound wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:07 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 04:25 Yonnua wrote:
In all seriousness, Life's not looked impeccable over the last few months and Lilbow has really solid PvZ. He's also shown that he can handle the pressure of defeating major players, even when he's down in the series (being 0-2 down vs Hydra and basically dead in Game 3 to winning the series). He'll also have a massive crowd advantage over life because he's the foreign hope and Anaheim love that shit. Could definitely see him beating life but it'll probably be a close-ish series either way.


No.

Let's sigbet - 1 year?

That's not a fair bet.


What is a fair bet?

A bet which incorporates realistic odds i guess. 1:1 for Lilbow vs Life isn't fair (unless the lilbow fans are really that blind)


A year for me if Life loses, 2 months for Yonnua if Lilbow loses? For good measure, I'll include a Life 3-2 victory under "Life loses".

On October 21 2015 05:32 Diabolique wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:29 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:24 Diabolique wrote:
I feel so sorry for the players, who do not make it to BlizzCon ... why do they play it one week before BlizzCon? Why don't they do BlizzCon starting one day earlier? :-( Imagine Fantasy not getting there ... Maru not getting there ... Life not getting to the big stage :-(


They don't have space in their schedule for 8 bo5s, and Blizzard are probably afraid to play off-stage matches like they did in 2013 because we went at them pretty hard after the tournament. This is the only way all 16 players are ensured main stream focus.

Yes :-( Because they need to fit there all the Heroes of the storm games to strengthen it's position against LOL ... :-(


Because they care about WoW, HotS and Hearthstone as well. Starcraft II already receives attention that far outmatches that of the other games, expecting them to push out tournaments for their other games completely is pretty shitty. You probably know how you would feel if the situation were reversed.


Wait, why are people trying to sigbet me? I think Life is probably favoured, but I think it's plausible that Lilbow wins too. It wouldn't surprise me, like some other results would.

Lilbow wins. The recent form of Life is very poor.


Give me a sigbet

I am sorry, I am a newbie ... what is a sigbet?

You bet on something. In your case, it would be on the result of Life vs Lilbow. The winner of the bet decides what the losers puts in his signature for a determined period of time (usually between two weeks and three months, can go up to one year or more if you like risks).

Practical example in your case :
-You bet on Lilbow beating Life and Zeal bets on the opposite. If Lilbow beats Life, you get to decide Zealously's sig for X days/months/years. If Life beat Lilbow, he gets to decide your sig for X days/months/years.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 21 2015 13:05 GMT
#560
On October 21 2015 21:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 21:43 Diabolique wrote:
On October 21 2015 18:09 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 06:30 Diabolique wrote:
On October 21 2015 06:29 Yonnua wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:33 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:33 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:13 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:10 HellHound wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:07 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

No.

Let's sigbet - 1 year?

That's not a fair bet.


What is a fair bet?

A bet which incorporates realistic odds i guess. 1:1 for Lilbow vs Life isn't fair (unless the lilbow fans are really that blind)


A year for me if Life loses, 2 months for Yonnua if Lilbow loses? For good measure, I'll include a Life 3-2 victory under "Life loses".

On October 21 2015 05:32 Diabolique wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:29 Zealously wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:24 Diabolique wrote:
I feel so sorry for the players, who do not make it to BlizzCon ... why do they play it one week before BlizzCon? Why don't they do BlizzCon starting one day earlier? :-( Imagine Fantasy not getting there ... Maru not getting there ... Life not getting to the big stage :-(


They don't have space in their schedule for 8 bo5s, and Blizzard are probably afraid to play off-stage matches like they did in 2013 because we went at them pretty hard after the tournament. This is the only way all 16 players are ensured main stream focus.

Yes :-( Because they need to fit there all the Heroes of the storm games to strengthen it's position against LOL ... :-(


Because they care about WoW, HotS and Hearthstone as well. Starcraft II already receives attention that far outmatches that of the other games, expecting them to push out tournaments for their other games completely is pretty shitty. You probably know how you would feel if the situation were reversed.


Wait, why are people trying to sigbet me? I think Life is probably favoured, but I think it's plausible that Lilbow wins too. It wouldn't surprise me, like some other results would.

Lilbow wins. The recent form of Life is very poor.


Give me a sigbet

I am sorry, I am a newbie ... what is a sigbet?

You bet on something. In your case, it would be on the result of Life vs Lilbow. The winner of the bet decides what the losers puts in his signature for a determined period of time (usually between two weeks and three months, can go up to one year or more if you like risks).

Practical example in your case :
-You bet on Lilbow beating Life and Zeal bets on the opposite. If Lilbow beats Life, you get to decide Zealously's sig for X days/months/years. If Life beat Lilbow, he gets to decide your sig for X days/months/years.

Hmmm, what is it for? What if someone loses a sigbet with 5 opponents? Who of them decides the signature? Any examples? :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 459
UpATreeSC 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1029
Dewaltoss 137
firebathero 88
Zeus 68
Trap 48
Sexy 30
zelot 30
soO 23
ToSsGirL 21
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 15
Dota 2
Gorgc7064
qojqva2305
Dendi855
420jenkins156
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1333
Fnx 674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5354
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
Grubby4618
summit1g1703
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo634
ceh9473
byalli366
C9.Mang0156
KnowMe152
ArmadaUGS146
TKL 117
BRAT_OK 74
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
WardiTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3690
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 33m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 33m
Stellar Fest
18h 33m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.