• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:38
CEST 22:38
KST 05:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7798 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 2 2015 - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 296 Next
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2015 16:06 GMT
#421
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2015 16:07 GMT
#422
On November 07 2015 01:05 vult wrote:
Hyped to see Innovation not lose a single map on the way to victory.

wow I had no idea there was a CM Storm flair
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 06 2015 16:08 GMT
#423
I liked CM Storm before people knew CM Storm existed
rip passion
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
November 06 2015 16:09 GMT
#424
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2015 16:09 GMT
#425
But did you like CM Storm before you knew CM Storm existed?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 06 2015 16:12 GMT
#426
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly
rip passion
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 06 2015 16:15 GMT
#427
The scene when Blizzcon is over:

[image loading]
Neosteel Enthusiast
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 06 2015 16:16 GMT
#428
I am watching the stream of Hitman http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/HitmanStarcraft2
and I am so sad, he did not qualify to BlizzCon instead of Lilbow, because Life would be sent home in the RO16 with his Zergling rushes ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
November 06 2015 16:16 GMT
#429
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
November 06 2015 16:17 GMT
#430
On November 07 2015 01:16 Diabolique wrote:
I am watching the stream of Hitman http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/HitmanStarcraft2
and I am so sad, he did not qualify to BlizzCon instead of Lilbow, because Life would be sent home in the RO16 with his Zergling rushes ...


the hitman hype is real even today.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 06 2015 16:17 GMT
#431
On November 07 2015 01:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
The scene when Blizzcon is over:

[image loading]

:-))))))
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
November 06 2015 16:17 GMT
#432
On November 07 2015 00:18 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 00:15 MorDka wrote:
[image loading]
Just trying to kill time :D

Kill time? Kill whatever that abomination is supposed to be.

That what I assume is an Idra-herO hyrbid just looks horrific
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 06 2015 16:18 GMT
#433
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.


Ban OtherWorld.

It's my French alt and I apologize for it
rip passion
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2015 16:18 GMT
#434
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-06 16:20:01
November 06 2015 16:19 GMT
#435
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 06 2015 16:19 GMT
#436
On November 07 2015 01:18 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.


Ban OtherWorld.

It's my French alt and I apologize for it

Nice try.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-06 16:19:28
November 06 2015 16:19 GMT
#437
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though


delete system32

Thank you that worked perfectly
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 06 2015 16:20 GMT
#438
On November 07 2015 01:18 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.


Ban OtherWorld.

It's my French alt and I apologize for it

A French alt is unforgivable

Ban both
I Protoss winner, could it be?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
November 06 2015 16:20 GMT
#439
On November 07 2015 01:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:18 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.


Ban OtherWorld.

It's my French alt and I apologize for it

Nice try.


oh look an expert on alts
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-06 16:21:10
November 06 2015 16:20 GMT
#440
On November 07 2015 00:47 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 00:40 Musicus wrote:
On November 07 2015 00:39 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 07 2015 00:33 Musicus wrote:
This wait is seriously killing me.

If only it started at 18:00 like last time QQ


Yeah, the archon showmatches will be sooooo late for EU .


It's friday night, who cares?
I'm so happy that it's west coast times. Watching any EU event feels super weird to me. When finals are over before midnight it just feels wrong. I got into esports through MLG Halo events in 07 and since nobody really cares about halo in eu, those usually didn't even start until 1/2 a.m. And they would always go on till like 10 in the morning. To me watching a live esports event is something you do late at night on a weekend. I really prefer doing other stuff during the day and then watching the event until you fall asleep over watching the event all day and then doing something else in the evening. It does fuck up your sleep schedule though and I missed way to many Mondays back in High School due to staying up all night to catch the finals of an event.


Yeah I definitely prefare to watch it in the evening than when it starts at 11am like DH events. But since it's very long today, I would prefer it if it was 3 hours earlier, so an east coast event would be ideal. But I will watch it anyway, I can't miss the live atmosphere . Gotta go buy some snacks and drinks soon to get prepared.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1657
RotterdaM1016
TaKeTV 273
SteadfastSC213
IndyStarCraft 207
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1657
RotterdaM 1002
MaxPax 227
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC 188
RuFF_SC2 128
ZombieGrub96
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2571
Shuttle 432
Mind 65
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1135
Fnx 704
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1017
Other Games
summit1g5282
Grubby2655
shahzam527
Beastyqt466
C9.Mang0202
ToD164
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 184
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2694
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.