• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:39
CEST 13:39
KST 20:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9653 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 2 2015 - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 296 Next
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2015 16:22 GMT
#441
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 06 2015 16:22 GMT
#442
On November 07 2015 01:16 Diabolique wrote:
I am watching the stream of Hitman http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/HitmanStarcraft2
and I am so sad, he did not qualify to BlizzCon instead of Lilbow, because Life would be sent home in the RO16 with his Zergling rushes ...

lol
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 06 2015 16:23 GMT
#443
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up


Request nuke
Create new account
FF will ask to remember new id and pw


problem solved
rip passion
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 06 2015 16:24 GMT
#444
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up

in options->security you can manage your saved passwords
Neosteel Enthusiast
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51607 Posts
November 06 2015 16:24 GMT
#445
On November 07 2015 01:23 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up


Request nuke
Create new account
FF will ask to remember new id and pw


problem solved

sound logic
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 06 2015 16:25 GMT
#446
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/HitmanStarcraft2
Hitman is doing a good cannon rush :-)
Life is dead :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2015 16:26 GMT
#447
On November 07 2015 01:24 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up

in options->security you can manage your saved passwords

Yes, but there is no way to change a saved password (or I missed it). You can only see and delete.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51607 Posts
November 06 2015 16:27 GMT
#448
On November 07 2015 01:26 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:24 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up

in options->security you can manage your saved passwords

Yes, but there is no way to change a saved password (or I missed it). You can only see and delete.


delete and try again, it'll ask to save it.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 06 2015 16:27 GMT
#449
Firefox drama is going to be the news of the day. Time to make a reddit thread!
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 06 2015 16:30 GMT
#450
On November 07 2015 01:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:23 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up


Request nuke
Create new account
FF will ask to remember new id and pw


problem solved

sound logic


Thank you. I am routinely called by heads of state on how to solve their political problems. This is easy in comparison
rip passion
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 06 2015 16:31 GMT
#451
On November 07 2015 01:30 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:23 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up


Request nuke
Create new account
FF will ask to remember new id and pw


problem solved

sound logic


Thank you. I am routinely called by heads of state on how to solve their political problems. This is easy in comparison

You are behind Donald Trumps campaign? :O
Neosteel Enthusiast
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2015 16:33 GMT
#452
On November 07 2015 01:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:26 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:24 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Also guys, I'm having an issue with the new (new a few months ago at least) log-in system. With the old system, my password was saved by Firefox, and when I changed it, FF recognized a new password. Now with the new system, FF doesn't recognize the password field as a password field, and doesn't ask me if I want to save a new password when I change it. Thus now I have to type my password every time I want to login. Anyone knows a way to work around this?


clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up

in options->security you can manage your saved passwords

Yes, but there is no way to change a saved password (or I missed it). You can only see and delete.


delete and try again, it'll ask to save it.

I already tried that, that's my problem^^
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 06 2015 16:34 GMT
#453
On November 07 2015 01:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:30 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:23 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]

clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up


Request nuke
Create new account
FF will ask to remember new id and pw


problem solved

sound logic


Thank you. I am routinely called by heads of state on how to solve their political problems. This is easy in comparison

You are behind Donald Trumps campaign? :O


No. Donald Trump is a genius and does not need my help.
rip passion
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 06 2015 16:34 GMT
#454
On November 07 2015 01:33 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:26 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:24 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]

clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up

in options->security you can manage your saved passwords

Yes, but there is no way to change a saved password (or I missed it). You can only see and delete.


delete and try again, it'll ask to save it.

I already tried that, that's my problem^^

And did you try: "format c:\"? That usually solves everything ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 06 2015 16:34 GMT
#455
On November 07 2015 01:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:30 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:23 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]

clear cookies, refresh browser data


Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up


Request nuke
Create new account
FF will ask to remember new id and pw


problem solved

sound logic


Thank you. I am routinely called by heads of state on how to solve their political problems. This is easy in comparison

You are behind Donald Trumps campaign? :O

There's someone behind that campaign? wow
I Protoss winner, could it be?
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
November 06 2015 16:35 GMT
#456
On November 07 2015 01:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
The scene when Blizzcon is over:

[image loading]

Where's Rain?
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2015 16:36 GMT
#457
On November 07 2015 01:34 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:30 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:23 Deathstar wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:22 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:18 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 07 2015 01:12 Deathstar wrote:
[quote]

Thank you that worked perfectly


OtherWorld = Deathstar confirmed?

now one of you must be banned for being an alt.

No, I have no idea why he even answered Oo
Didn't work for me though

uninstall and reinstall firefox

if nothing works then delete system32.

I don't get why this would come from FF tbh, the password fields are working well with literally every other site I use. It's only TL's that's fucked up


Request nuke
Create new account
FF will ask to remember new id and pw


problem solved

sound logic


Thank you. I am routinely called by heads of state on how to solve their political problems. This is easy in comparison

You are behind Donald Trumps campaign? :O

There's someone behind that campaign? wow

Dollars are people just like any other !
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 06 2015 16:37 GMT
#458
Here's a preview of my blog, BTW
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51607 Posts
November 06 2015 16:37 GMT
#459
On November 07 2015 01:35 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 01:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
The scene when Blizzcon is over:

[image loading]

Where's Rain?


outside, it would be a shitty building if theres rain inside, all that money would get wet.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 06 2015 16:38 GMT
#460
On November 07 2015 01:37 Ej_ wrote:
Here's a preview of my blog, BTW
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Life seems not too uncomfortable
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 951
WardiTV342
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12426
StarCastTV_EN392
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko345
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 16578
Bisu 4525
Jaedong 4071
EffOrt 1235
BeSt 980
ZerO 521
Horang2 467
Pusan 307
actioN 276
Zeus 240
[ Show more ]
Larva 198
Mind 137
Hyun 129
Yoon 114
Barracks 108
ggaemo 78
Killer 54
Sharp 44
scan(afreeca) 41
Shinee 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 33
NotJumperer 33
Sea.KH 27
Terrorterran 23
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 19
Snow 12
zelot 11
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Dendi892
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1660
byalli630
markeloff58
Other Games
crisheroes249
Pyrionflax188
DeMusliM152
dupreeh103
Mew2King62
QueenE17
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV595
League of Legends
• Jankos1214
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 22m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.