• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8446 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 76

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
October 31 2015 17:25 GMT
#1501
Do you guys think Blizzard will release more "player profile" videos?
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 31 2015 17:40 GMT
#1502
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

B-but NIP won against TSM!!!
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 31 2015 17:47 GMT
#1503
On November 01 2015 02:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

B-but NIP won against TSM!!!

ByuNjwa won another olimo league
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 31 2015 17:48 GMT
#1504
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 01:20:44
October 31 2015 17:51 GMT
#1505
I still have love for former SKT players even if they're no longer with us:

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/497316-road-to-blizzcon-4-yfwparting-wcs-2015
(P)PartinG
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/497462-road-to-blizzcon-8-dpixfantasy-wcs-2015
(T)FanTaSy
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/497538-road-to-blizzcon-11-myirain-wcs-2015
(P)Rain
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]




BUT OF COURSE, CURRENT SKT PLAYERS ARE DA BEST!!!

+ Show Spoiler +

(I already did Dream so here's Classic and INno)

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/497479-road-to-blizzcon-9-sktclassic-wcs-2015
(P)Classic
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/497635-road-to-blizzcon-15-sktinnovation-wcs-2015
(T)INnoVation
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


BLIZZCON HYPE! JUST 1 DAY LEFT! SKT FIGHTING!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-31 17:55:47
October 31 2015 17:53 GMT
#1506
On November 01 2015 02:48 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people

Wrong people, like Zealously, Stuchiu and Aeromi...

On November 01 2015 02:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

B-but NIP won against TSM!!!

Does NiP have a Starcraft team? Does TSM have a Starcraft team? No? didn't think so, so don't care.

The fuck kind of name is Ninjas in Pyjamas anyway? That's a fucking awful name. That's "Team Love your Girlfriend" level of bad.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 31 2015 17:56 GMT
#1507
herO
ByuL
Zest
Lilbow
Rain
Parting
Dream
Maru


GOGOOGGOOGGOGOGOGOGO
rip passion
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 31 2015 18:00 GMT
#1508
On November 01 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:48 Ej_ wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people

Wrong people, like Zealously, Stuchiu and Aeromi...

I didn't see @LiquidRet tweeting 'bout Worlds.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 31 2015 18:13 GMT
#1509
On November 01 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:48 Ej_ wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people

Wrong people, like Zealously, Stuchiu and Aeromi...

Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:40 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

B-but NIP won against TSM!!!

Does NiP have a Starcraft team? Does TSM have a Starcraft team? No? didn't think so, so don't care.

The fuck kind of name is Ninjas in Pyjamas anyway? That's a fucking awful name. That's "Team Love your Girlfriend" level of bad.

You really should follow more esport games, it's so much fun ! :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 31 2015 18:16 GMT
#1510
On November 01 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:48 Ej_ wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people

Wrong people, like Zealously, Stuchiu and Aeromi...


Instead of consuming other forms of entertainment we should wallow in self-pity and the longing for WCS games to start, yes? Sounds like a great plan for being horribly bored TT
AdministratorBreak the chains
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 31 2015 18:19 GMT
#1511
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

I don't really twitter much, but twitch sent me an email about LoL today ~_~
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
October 31 2015 18:31 GMT
#1512
Twitch doesn't send me emails
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 31 2015 18:48 GMT
#1513
On November 01 2015 03:31 showstealer1829 wrote:
Twitch doesn't send me emails

Me neither, and I take that as a pretty good news
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
October 31 2015 19:03 GMT
#1514
On November 01 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:48 Ej_ wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people

Wrong people, like Zealously, Stuchiu and Aeromi...

Sorry, I like videogames.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
October 31 2015 19:06 GMT
#1515
On November 01 2015 03:48 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 03:31 showstealer1829 wrote:
Twitch doesn't send me emails

Me neither, and I take that as a pretty good news


I just want to be noticed sempai
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 31 2015 19:11 GMT
#1516
On November 01 2015 04:03 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:48 Ej_ wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people

Wrong people, like Zealously, Stuchiu and Aeromi...

Sorry, I like videogames.

I accept your apology, don't let it happen again.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 31 2015 19:17 GMT
#1517
On November 01 2015 04:03 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:48 Ej_ wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people

Wrong people, like Zealously, Stuchiu and Aeromi...

Sorry, I like videogames.

What's better, schedules or video games?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 31 2015 19:18 GMT
#1518
On November 01 2015 03:16 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:48 Ej_ wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people

Wrong people, like Zealously, Stuchiu and Aeromi...


Instead of consuming other forms of entertainment we should wallow in self-pity and the longing for WCS games to start, yes? Sounds like a great plan for being horribly bored TT

heathen
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-31 19:31:53
October 31 2015 19:31 GMT
#1519
On November 01 2015 04:18 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 03:16 Zealously wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:48 Ej_ wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people

Wrong people, like Zealously, Stuchiu and Aeromi...


Instead of consuming other forms of entertainment we should wallow in self-pity and the longing for WCS games to start, yes? Sounds like a great plan for being horribly bored TT

heathen

[image loading]

Pie David Kim
Dona eis Blizzcon
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 31 2015 19:35 GMT
#1520
On November 01 2015 04:17 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 04:03 Aeromi wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:48 Ej_ wrote:
On November 01 2015 02:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!

you follow wrong people

Wrong people, like Zealously, Stuchiu and Aeromi...

Sorry, I like videogames.

What's better, schedules or video games?


Schedule = Spouse
Video games = summer fling
rip passion
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1829
GuemChi 1604
Artosis 645
910 60
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift3907
Counter-Strike
taco 57
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Other Games
summit1g8711
shahzam631
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0350
PiGStarcraft280
Maynarde145
CosmosSc2 40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP73
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 57m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.