• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9693 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 75

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 31 2015 14:22 GMT
#1481
On October 31 2015 22:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 21:22 Zealously wrote:
On October 31 2015 11:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 05:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Oh shit I just realized this was on Sunday night for European viewers and not Saturday :D now that's really really good, might pull an all-nighter for this

Let's pull an all nighter together :D


Obviously

All nighter doesn't stop after Lilbow - Life btw


I was one of few Europeans to not go to sleep and miss matches last year! I even endured through the Innovation - Taeja delays
AdministratorBreak the chains
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 31 2015 14:27 GMT
#1482
On October 31 2015 23:22 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 22:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 21:22 Zealously wrote:
On October 31 2015 11:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 05:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Oh shit I just realized this was on Sunday night for European viewers and not Saturday :D now that's really really good, might pull an all-nighter for this

Let's pull an all nighter together :D


Obviously

All nighter doesn't stop after Lilbow - Life btw


I was one of few Europeans to not go to sleep and miss matches last year! I even endured through the Innovation - Taeja delays

oh god dont make remember those delays. i hope nothing like that happens again
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
SinO[Ob]
Profile Joined October 2010
France898 Posts
October 31 2015 14:33 GMT
#1483
On October 31 2015 23:07 MorDka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 22:57 SinO[Ob] wrote:
HypeHypeHypeHypeHype! So sooon :D!!! YEA IM THE ONLY WHO TRUST IN LILBOW AND I DONT CARE DO IT BOY! <3 <3

You are not alone my french friend.


<3
Stephano and Clem enjoyer
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 31 2015 14:34 GMT
#1484
On October 31 2015 23:27 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 23:22 Zealously wrote:
On October 31 2015 22:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 21:22 Zealously wrote:
On October 31 2015 11:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 05:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Oh shit I just realized this was on Sunday night for European viewers and not Saturday :D now that's really really good, might pull an all-nighter for this

Let's pull an all nighter together :D


Obviously

All nighter doesn't stop after Lilbow - Life btw


I was one of few Europeans to not go to sleep and miss matches last year! I even endured through the Innovation - Taeja delays

oh god dont make remember those delays. i hope nothing like that happens again


Separating wheat from chaff
AdministratorBreak the chains
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 31 2015 14:40 GMT
#1485
On October 31 2015 23:22 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 22:04 ThHe_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 21:22 Zealously wrote:
On October 31 2015 11:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 05:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Oh shit I just realized this was on Sunday night for European viewers and not Saturday :D now that's really really good, might pull an all-nighter for this

Let's pull an all nighter together :D


Obviously

All nighter doesn't stop after Lilbow - Life btw


I was one of few Europeans to not go to sleep and miss matches last year! I even endured through the Innovation - Taeja delays

Haha nah i know you will watch it all too, i am so hyped already. I hope the games won't disappoint ^^
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
October 31 2015 14:41 GMT
#1486
On October 31 2015 23:22 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 22:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 21:22 Zealously wrote:
On October 31 2015 11:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 05:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Oh shit I just realized this was on Sunday night for European viewers and not Saturday :D now that's really really good, might pull an all-nighter for this

Let's pull an all nighter together :D


Obviously

All nighter doesn't stop after Lilbow - Life btw


I was one of few Europeans to not go to sleep and miss matches last year! I even endured through the Innovation - Taeja delays

The downtime was perfect for commuting back home from Barcraft. I endured with ease.
don't wall off against random
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-31 15:09:24
October 31 2015 15:08 GMT
#1487
On October 31 2015 23:34 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2015 23:27 Topin wrote:
On October 31 2015 23:22 Zealously wrote:
On October 31 2015 22:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 21:22 Zealously wrote:
On October 31 2015 11:16 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On October 31 2015 05:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Oh shit I just realized this was on Sunday night for European viewers and not Saturday :D now that's really really good, might pull an all-nighter for this

Let's pull an all nighter together :D


Obviously

All nighter doesn't stop after Lilbow - Life btw


I was one of few Europeans to not go to sleep and miss matches last year! I even endured through the Innovation - Taeja delays

oh god dont make remember those delays. i hope nothing like that happens again


Separating chaff from wheat

- Kerrigan True Colors 1998
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Ben-
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom210 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-31 15:33:40
October 31 2015 15:32 GMT
#1488
Anybody know what time this will go on until? Approximately? I have to work at 9am Monday so I need to prepare myself
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 31 2015 15:55 GMT
#1489
On November 01 2015 00:32 Ben- wrote:
Anybody know what time this will go on until? Approximately? I have to work at 9am Monday so I need to prepare myself


Yeah you won't need to worry about when you should go to sleep, because you won't
AdministratorBreak the chains
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
October 31 2015 15:55 GMT
#1490
On November 01 2015 00:32 Ben- wrote:
Anybody know what time this will go on until? Approximately? I have to work at 9am Monday so I need to prepare myself

Since there are 8 sets of BO5, I wouldn't be surprised if they go on for 10-14 hours.

Will there only be one stream or two?
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
October 31 2015 16:00 GMT
#1491
Lol, it is on Sunday night. Sad panda
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 31 2015 16:13 GMT
#1492
On November 01 2015 00:55 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 00:32 Ben- wrote:
Anybody know what time this will go on until? Approximately? I have to work at 9am Monday so I need to prepare myself

Since there are 8 sets of BO5, I wouldn't be surprised if they go on for 10-14 hours.

Will there only be one stream or two?


I don't know for sure, but it's reasonable to assume that they will have a single main stream.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 31 2015 16:27 GMT
#1493
less than 24 hours left! HYYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEE
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-31 16:49:31
October 31 2015 16:49 GMT
#1494
Hmm, still more than 25 hours in the calendar. Or is there a pre-show?
But yeah, HYPE!
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 31 2015 16:54 GMT
#1495
On November 01 2015 01:49 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
Hmm, still more than 25 hours in the calendar. Or is there a pre-show?
But yeah, HYPE!

im guessing a 15min delay start and a 45 min intro
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 31 2015 16:56 GMT
#1496
On November 01 2015 01:54 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 01:49 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
Hmm, still more than 25 hours in the calendar. Or is there a pre-show?
But yeah, HYPE!

im guessing a 15min delay start and a 45 min intro

followed by 10 minutes of gameplay and then a 40 minute internet-related delay during a hype game
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
October 31 2015 16:58 GMT
#1497
On November 01 2015 01:13 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2015 00:55 usopsama wrote:
On November 01 2015 00:32 Ben- wrote:
Anybody know what time this will go on until? Approximately? I have to work at 9am Monday so I need to prepare myself

Since there are 8 sets of BO5, I wouldn't be surprised if they go on for 10-14 hours.

Will there only be one stream or two?


I don't know for sure, but it's reasonable to assume that they will have a single main stream.

I agree. I think so, too.
EatingBomber
Profile Joined August 2015
1017 Posts
October 31 2015 17:03 GMT
#1498
According to the calendar it starts at 2AM Monday... And I have national exams too.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 31 2015 17:23 GMT
#1499
Can this hurry up already? I'm sick of my twitter feed being full of LoL and CSGO shit, I need it to be full of Starcraft 2 shit!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
October 31 2015 17:24 GMT
#1500
Hopefully it will be over before I have to leave for work. I intend to get as much sleep prior the tournament as possible; No rest for the wicked once it starts.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 396
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 90
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins415
Counter-Strike
fl0m4689
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo337
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 92
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason13
ToD4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur1011
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 19m
Patches Events
21h 19m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.