On January 10 2015 02:35 Alchemik wrote:
source quality for free? what is that magic?
source quality for free? what is that magic?
youtube.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Discussion of Naniwa's mental health (unless you know him personally or you email me your phd diploma) after page 96 will be dealt with severely. I suggest you talk about the games instead. | ||
|
juleharen
Norway298 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:35 Alchemik wrote: source quality for free? what is that magic? youtube. | ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:36 Luolis wrote: Just wish that naniwa and nerchio go down quite fast <3 I too would enjoy this. | ||
|
Nerchio
Poland2633 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:39 D-light wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2015 02:36 Luolis wrote: Just wish that naniwa and nerchio go down quite fast <3 I too would enjoy this. I will try guys! | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:40 Nerchio wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2015 02:39 D-light wrote: On January 10 2015 02:36 Luolis wrote: Just wish that naniwa and nerchio go down quite fast <3 I too would enjoy this. I will try guys! Haha | ||
|
juleharen
Norway298 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:40 Nerchio wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2015 02:39 D-light wrote: On January 10 2015 02:36 Luolis wrote: Just wish that naniwa and nerchio go down quite fast <3 I too would enjoy this. I will try guys! GL HF! ^^ | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:40 Nerchio wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2015 02:39 D-light wrote: On January 10 2015 02:36 Luolis wrote: Just wish that naniwa and nerchio go down quite fast <3 I too would enjoy this. I will try guys! Please come and complain about Terran imbalance when you'll lose to MarineLord, it's fun | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:37 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2015 02:35 Alchemik wrote: source quality for free? what is that magic? GOM quality compared to this is like me putting my glasses on in the morning And that's bad (for GOM) Haha, it's the same for me :D And the banner curse is no longer in effect, Nerchio's got this. | ||
|
Nerchio
Poland2633 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:41 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2015 02:40 Nerchio wrote: On January 10 2015 02:39 D-light wrote: On January 10 2015 02:36 Luolis wrote: Just wish that naniwa and nerchio go down quite fast <3 I too would enjoy this. I will try guys! Please come and complain about Terran imbalance when you'll lose to MarineLord, it's fun Not sure if you are a hater here but I will not disappoint either | ||
|
KoRStarvid
Sweden767 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:45 Nerchio wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2015 02:41 OtherWorld wrote: On January 10 2015 02:40 Nerchio wrote: On January 10 2015 02:39 D-light wrote: On January 10 2015 02:36 Luolis wrote: Just wish that naniwa and nerchio go down quite fast <3 I too would enjoy this. I will try guys! Please come and complain about Terran imbalance when you'll lose to MarineLord, it's fun Not sure if you are a hater here but I will not disappoint either How could I hate a progamer who comes in LR threads, gl hf for this qualifier <3 I only hate you when you hate on Snute. | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:45 Nerchio wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2015 02:41 OtherWorld wrote: On January 10 2015 02:40 Nerchio wrote: On January 10 2015 02:39 D-light wrote: On January 10 2015 02:36 Luolis wrote: Just wish that naniwa and nerchio go down quite fast <3 I too would enjoy this. I will try guys! Please come and complain about Terran imbalance when you'll lose to MarineLord, it's fun Not sure if you are a hater here but I will not disappoint either There is no such thing as a Nerchio hater | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:48 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2015 02:45 Nerchio wrote: On January 10 2015 02:41 OtherWorld wrote: On January 10 2015 02:40 Nerchio wrote: On January 10 2015 02:39 D-light wrote: On January 10 2015 02:36 Luolis wrote: Just wish that naniwa and nerchio go down quite fast <3 I too would enjoy this. I will try guys! Please come and complain about Terran imbalance when you'll lose to MarineLord, it's fun Not sure if you are a hater here but I will not disappoint either There is no such thing as a Nerchio hater How can you hate a god? | ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:49 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2015 02:48 TheDwf wrote: On January 10 2015 02:45 Nerchio wrote: On January 10 2015 02:41 OtherWorld wrote: On January 10 2015 02:40 Nerchio wrote: On January 10 2015 02:39 D-light wrote: On January 10 2015 02:36 Luolis wrote: Just wish that naniwa and nerchio go down quite fast <3 I too would enjoy this. I will try guys! Please come and complain about Terran imbalance when you'll lose to MarineLord, it's fun Not sure if you are a hater here but I will not disappoint either There is no such thing as a Nerchio hater How can you hate a god? And still some people hate elfi. ![]() | ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:51 PepsiMaxxxx wrote: Naniwa bailing out? ![]() Oh man, if he does, I don't see how he can still have any fans left. | ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Oh man, if he does, I don't see how he can still have any fans left. Well his fans stayed after the IEM clowning, so i dont see why. | ||
|
Nerchio
Poland2633 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On January 10 2015 02:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Oh man, if he does, I don't see how he can still have any fans left. Well obviously he is about to play against the greatest evil Starcraft has ever known, the Swarm Host, so it is okay for him to bail out because no Protoss ever managed to beat Swarm Host. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Horang2 Mini Rush EffOrt Zeus Trap scan(afreeca) Bale Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1762 Beastyqt715 B2W.Neo540 C9.Mang0327 crisheroes136 QueenE106 Trikslyr104 Dewaltoss69 UpATreeSC59 JuggernautJason25 ZombieGrub20 shahzam17 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|