• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9870 users

[SPL] CJ vs Samsung Round 1 2015 - Page 38

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 76 Next
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
December 22 2014 11:07 GMT
#741
On December 22 2014 20:05 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:04 Shellshock wrote:
I don't even remember who I picked for my FPL team. Thanks TL for not making it easy to check

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php
Not that hard. You can do it

How do I get there tho? I go to fantasy proleague and it tells me sign ups are closed. I don't want to sign up I want to view my team.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10089 Posts
December 22 2014 11:07 GMT
#742
bring it home for the good guys dear
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
December 22 2014 11:07 GMT
#743
On December 22 2014 20:05 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:02 TT1 wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Pineapple, tuna, mettwurst and ham...

AAAHHHH. So good


you just ruined it for everyone

WTF IS THIS? THAT*S THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WHOLE WORD

Tuna on pizza no way man

Have you ever even tasted? And I don't mean those cheap ugly horrible tasting tuna. I mean quality tuna!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
232529
Profile Joined December 2014
United States93 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-22 11:07:36
December 22 2014 11:07 GMT
#744
oh fuck i missed fpl signups (((
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 22 2014 11:07 GMT
#745
On December 22 2014 20:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Fuck it, I'm getting a 4am pizza. Meat lovers?

Yes
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
December 22 2014 11:07 GMT
#746
On December 22 2014 20:06 Soularion wrote:
I just remembered - my main team has ByuL/Hush and my anti-team has Stork/eMotion. I'm fucking balling out right now yo

Dude, EVERYONE'S anti has Stork.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 22 2014 11:07 GMT
#747
On December 22 2014 20:07 sashkata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:05 The_Templar wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:04 Shellshock wrote:
I don't even remember who I picked for my FPL team. Thanks TL for not making it easy to check

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php
Not that hard. You can do it

How do I get there tho? I go to fantasy proleague and it tells me sign ups are closed. I don't want to sign up I want to view my team.

That should link you to the team you created.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
232529
Profile Joined December 2014
United States93 Posts
December 22 2014 11:07 GMT
#748
On December 22 2014 20:07 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Fuck it, I'm getting a 4am pizza. Meat lovers?

Yes

seconded
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
December 22 2014 11:07 GMT
#749
On December 22 2014 20:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Pineapple, tuna, mettwurst and ham...

AAAHHHH. So good


Pineapples around the world should be offended to be eaten alongside tuna

!?! What's wrong with tuna?


Nothing's wrong with tuna. Nothing's wrong with pineapple. Combine them though and you commit a sin.

I like ketchup. I also like milk. I would still throw up from ketchupmilk.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 22 2014 11:07 GMT
#750
On December 22 2014 20:07 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:06 Soularion wrote:
I just remembered - my main team has ByuL/Hush and my anti-team has Stork/eMotion. I'm fucking balling out right now yo

Dude, EVERYONE'S anti has Stork.

Mine doesn't...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#751
On December 22 2014 20:04 Shellshock wrote:
I don't even remember who I picked for my FPL team. Thanks TL for not making it easy to check

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php?r=22 go there
Hello
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#752
Dear please. My FPL need you.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#753
On December 22 2014 20:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:02 opterown wrote:
title match!

are you back?

sort of, i start work in a few weeks' time and this is probably my longest break remaining for the rest of my life lol
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#754
On December 22 2014 20:06 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Pineapple, tuna, mettwurst and ham...

AAAHHHH. So good


Pineapples around the world should be offended to be eaten alongside tuna

!?! What's wrong with tuna?

Tuna's good in a tunafish sandwhich or salad, but on a pizza? God no...

When I make pasta it's with tuna and mayo. And that might be my favorite way to make pasta (this is actually tru)


Mayo....facepalm, might as well just eat pure cholesterol and get it over with.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#755
On December 22 2014 20:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:07 Circumstance wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:06 Soularion wrote:
I just remembered - my main team has ByuL/Hush and my anti-team has Stork/eMotion. I'm fucking balling out right now yo

Dude, EVERYONE'S anti has Stork.

Mine doesn't...


That's why you're gonna get beat into the ground this round bruh
Writermaru pls
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#756
On December 22 2014 20:07 Zealously wrote:
I don't really like shrimps at all, they're only moderately better on pizza which means I still wouldn't touch shrimp pizza

if any of you ever drop by my place I'll bring you pizza from the best pizza place in the world though

On the way. Always wanted to go to sweden
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#757
nooooooooooooooooooooooo. TL funked out on my and my team did not get registered. Maybe it's my browsers fault.... and i was doing well for the first time xD
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#758
On December 22 2014 20:08 Soularion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:07 Circumstance wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:06 Soularion wrote:
I just remembered - my main team has ByuL/Hush and my anti-team has Stork/eMotion. I'm fucking balling out right now yo

Dude, EVERYONE'S anti has Stork.

Mine doesn't...


That's why you're gonna get beat into the ground this round bruh

I've got this
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#759
Proleague Round 1: CJ vs Samsung

(P)herO vs (P)Dear
2-0


Map: King Sejong Station

herO spawns in the bottom right
Dear spawns in the top left
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#760
the best pizza is with strawberries, sardines and salami
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
ViBE93
Nina 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17900
Soulkey 209
White-Ra 180
Mini 170
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever215
League of Legends
Doublelift3271
Counter-Strike
fl0m1389
shoxiejesuss465
C9.Mang0176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4864
Khaldor2104
Liquid`Hasu1271
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g5419
ArmadaUGS3112
shahzam500
B2W.Neo375
Pyrionflax164
ZombieGrub86
Mew2King64
Railgan25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• davetesta21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• HerbMon 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• imaqtpie1062
• Shiphtur269
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 25m
OSC
15h 25m
Stellar Fest
15h 25m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.