On December 22 2014 20:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
WTF IS THIS? THAT*S THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WHOLE WORD
WTF IS THIS? THAT*S THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WHOLE WORD
I hope you are fucking trolling.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
robson1
3632 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:02 TT1 wrote: On December 22 2014 20:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Pineapple, tuna, mettwurst and ham... AAAHHHH. So good you just ruined it for everyone WTF IS THIS? THAT*S THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WHOLE WORD I hope you are fucking trolling. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:05 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: On December 22 2014 20:02 TT1 wrote: On December 22 2014 20:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Pineapple, tuna, mettwurst and ham... AAAHHHH. So good you just ruined it for everyone WTF IS THIS? THAT*S THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WHOLE WORD Tuna on pizza no way man Fish on pizza? Uh... no thanks | ||
|
JabuSeika
United States607 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:06 JabuSeika wrote: Dear has that "I have the build" look. "I hope my proxy 2 gate can beat herO..." | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: On December 22 2014 20:01 DarkLordOlli wrote: On December 22 2014 20:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Pineapple, tuna, mettwurst and ham... AAAHHHH. So good Pineapples around the world should be offended to be eaten alongside tuna !?! What's wrong with tuna? Tuna's good in a tunafish sandwhich or salad, but on a pizza? God no... When I make pasta it's with tuna and mayo. And that might be my favorite way to make pasta (this is actually tru) | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
Soularion
Canada2764 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
dubRa
2165 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: All this pizza and all I have to eat is some yoghurt and muesli more healthy than pizza tho ![]() | ||
|
TheSayo182
Italy243 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:01 TheOneAboveU wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:00 Lorning wrote: On December 22 2014 19:58 Darkhorse wrote: On December 22 2014 19:56 Lorning wrote: On December 22 2014 19:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Why is everyone going nuts for pizza? Ugh, nuts on pizza DISGUSTING Guys who else likes Pineapple on pizza? That shit's good Best way to serve a pizza is with mayo tho I think in Italy this would result in death penalty. Yeah true, and also should be with people who put ketchup , it's a crime against humanity | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
| ||
|
owenose
Germany108 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:04 Shellshock wrote: I don't even remember who I picked for my FPL team. Thanks TL for not making it easy to check i feel with u, i cant remember either :D | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:06 dubRa wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:05 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: All this pizza and all I have to eat is some yoghurt and muesli more healthy than pizza tho ![]() I have cereal ![]() | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
if any of you ever drop by my place I'll bring you pizza from the best pizza place in the world though | ||
|
FeyFey
Germany10114 Posts
| ||
|
munch
Mute City2363 Posts
3-0 train here we come | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Jaedong BeSt Hyuk actioN firebathero Zeus Light [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns31232 singsing1699 crisheroes333 XBOCT273 DeMusliM183 ArmadaUGS103 Livibee99 QueenE43 ZerO(Twitch)10 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH298 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • CranKy Ducklings SOOP8 • Letter143 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|