• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:48
CEST 05:48
KST 12:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8661 users

[SPL] CJ vs Samsung Round 1 2015 - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 76 Next
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#761
I like how they hype up Kespa training, better not get stomped now Dear.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#762
On December 22 2014 20:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:07 sashkata wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:05 The_Templar wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:04 Shellshock wrote:
I don't even remember who I picked for my FPL team. Thanks TL for not making it easy to check

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php
Not that hard. You can do it

How do I get there tho? I go to fantasy proleague and it tells me sign ups are closed. I don't want to sign up I want to view my team.

That should link you to the team you created.

It doesnt
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 22 2014 11:08 GMT
#763
On December 22 2014 20:08 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:02 opterown wrote:
title match!

are you back?

sort of, i start work in a few weeks' time and this is probably my longest break remaining for the rest of my life lol

Damn

Well those crocodiles won't fend off themselves. Fight them, oh mighy hero of Austria
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#764
On December 22 2014 20:08 The_Red_Viper wrote:
the best pizza is with strawberries, sardines and salami

What the.
Strawberries? Really? O0
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#765
On December 22 2014 20:08 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:08 Soularion wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:07 Circumstance wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:06 Soularion wrote:
I just remembered - my main team has ByuL/Hush and my anti-team has Stork/eMotion. I'm fucking balling out right now yo

Dude, EVERYONE'S anti has Stork.

Mine doesn't...


That's why you're gonna get beat into the ground this round bruh

I've got this


Only thing you've got is a participation award and a future bucket full of tears.
Writermaru pls
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#766
On December 22 2014 20:08 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:02 opterown wrote:
title match!

are you back?

sort of, i start work in a few weeks' time and this is probably my longest break remaining for the rest of my life lol


What are you going to be doing?
AdministratorBreak the chains
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#767
On December 22 2014 20:06 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:05 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:01 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Pineapple, tuna, mettwurst and ham...

AAAHHHH. So good


Pineapples around the world should be offended to be eaten alongside tuna

!?! What's wrong with tuna?

Tuna's good in a tunafish sandwhich or salad, but on a pizza? God no...

When I make pasta it's with tuna and mayo. And that might be my favorite way to make pasta (this is actually tru)

this almost makes me want to root for Startale.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#768
On December 22 2014 20:08 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:07 sashkata wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:05 The_Templar wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:04 Shellshock wrote:
I don't even remember who I picked for my FPL team. Thanks TL for not making it easy to check

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php
Not that hard. You can do it

How do I get there tho? I go to fantasy proleague and it tells me sign ups are closed. I don't want to sign up I want to view my team.

That should link you to the team you created.

It doesnt

It does for me ><
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#769
Someone put graffiti on the snow :O
Neosteel Enthusiast
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#770
On December 22 2014 20:09 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:08 opterown wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:02 opterown wrote:
title match!

are you back?

sort of, i start work in a few weeks' time and this is probably my longest break remaining for the rest of my life lol


What are you going to be doing?

doctor
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#771
why not proxy gate?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#772
On December 22 2014 20:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:07 sashkata wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:05 The_Templar wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:04 Shellshock wrote:
I don't even remember who I picked for my FPL team. Thanks TL for not making it easy to check

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php
Not that hard. You can do it

How do I get there tho? I go to fantasy proleague and it tells me sign ups are closed. I don't want to sign up I want to view my team.

That should link you to the team you created.

It doesnt.

EDIT: now it does. idk what happend..
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#773
Sadly CJ and CJ players were rather expensive so I didn't pick any. ST vs Prime is gonna be more exciting for my FPL!
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#774
On December 22 2014 20:07 Zealously wrote:
I don't really like shrimps at all, they're only moderately better on pizza which means I still wouldn't touch shrimp pizza

if any of you ever drop by my place I'll bring you pizza from the best pizza place in the world though


That would be nonsensical since I can just take it with me from the restaurant around the corner
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#775
On December 22 2014 20:09 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:09 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:08 opterown wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:02 opterown wrote:
title match!

are you back?

sort of, i start work in a few weeks' time and this is probably my longest break remaining for the rest of my life lol


What are you going to be doing?

doctor


I knew that's what you studied for but are there specifics? Where for example :D
AdministratorBreak the chains
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#776
On December 22 2014 20:07 FeyFey wrote:
what wrong with Tuna on Pizza, it would be my favorite if Tuna wouldn't die out.

Yeah, tuna is fine (as a topping, not as a species unfortunately)
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 22 2014 11:09 GMT
#777
Guys Starcraft is back on stop talking about your nasty pizza preferences

Hawaiian/Bruschetta pizza master race
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
232529
Profile Joined December 2014
United States93 Posts
December 22 2014 11:10 GMT
#778
so hero plays on low settings and dear doesn't
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
December 22 2014 11:10 GMT
#779
On December 22 2014 20:09 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:09 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:08 opterown wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:04 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:02 opterown wrote:
title match!

are you back?

sort of, i start work in a few weeks' time and this is probably my longest break remaining for the rest of my life lol


What are you going to be doing?

doctor

Oooh. That's awesome
Hello
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 22 2014 11:10 GMT
#780
On December 22 2014 20:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2014 20:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:07 sashkata wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:05 The_Templar wrote:
On December 22 2014 20:04 Shellshock wrote:
I don't even remember who I picked for my FPL team. Thanks TL for not making it easy to check

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php
Not that hard. You can do it

How do I get there tho? I go to fantasy proleague and it tells me sign ups are closed. I don't want to sign up I want to view my team.

That should link you to the team you created.

It doesnt.

EDIT: now it does. idk what happend..

I magically made the link work
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
Nina 116
SpeCial 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2026
Dewaltoss 45
NaDa 30
Bale 24
Noble 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
Counter-Strike
taco 537
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1300
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1286
WinterStarcraft592
Other Games
summit1g9053
Doublelift2403
JimRising 669
PiGStarcraft318
ArmadaUGS194
C9.Mang0182
Maynarde132
ViBE87
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• practicex 23
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki163
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo843
• Rush251
• Stunt219
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 12m
OSC
9h 12m
Stellar Fest
9h 12m
OSC
20h 12m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.