I really screwed to pooch on this one, didn't I?

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
I really screwed to pooch on this one, didn't I? ![]() | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3560 Posts
![]() edit: I feel so old being in the group "forum veteran" TT | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On December 23 2014 01:43 swag_bro wrote: Solar slumping hard. No way he should have lost to Bbyong. Since soO's and Soulkey's downfalls, he's been the top 3 Zerg in the world. Shouldn't be losing to players of Bbyong's class. If it was herO, I'd understand. Not calling Bbyong a bad player, he just hasn't won anything yet. You cant ever become a champion if the favorites always win | ||
|
Zerg.Zilla
Hungary5029 Posts
work...happy to see CJ won in the end!Thx for the FPL points BrAvO ![]() | ||
|
rice_devOurer
United States773 Posts
I picked bravo because I remember him using an insane sniper build against inno or flash or something | ||
|
GTPGlitch
5061 Posts
| ||
|
sharkie
Austria18752 Posts
On December 23 2014 01:43 swag_bro wrote: Solar slumping hard. No way he should have lost to Bbyong. Since soO's and Soulkey's downfalls, he's been the top 3 Zerg in the world. Shouldn't be losing to players of Bbyong's class. If it was herO, I'd understand. Not calling Bbyong a bad player, he just hasn't won anything yet. bbyong's class? So Solar shouldn't be losing to the only consistent Code S terran (apart from Maru) in a year where terrans were destroyed left and right? So Solar should only be losing to triple champions or what? Bbyong is the type of player who can beat anyone and it wouldnt be a total upset | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On December 23 2014 06:29 GumBa wrote: People still get swag bro'd? My thoughts as well d: | ||
|
swag_bro
Japan782 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
AxiomBlurr
786 Posts
On December 23 2014 08:03 Killmouse wrote: dear just needed some kespa regime training again to gain his championship form again This! | ||
|
Rollies
United Kingdom29 Posts
| ||
|
sharkie
Austria18752 Posts
On December 23 2014 06:29 GumBa wrote: People still get swag bro'd? My mistake of never looking who the poster is -.- | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Bisu Soma EffOrt hero Pusan soO Stork HiyA ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH338 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • LUISG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|