On December 22 2014 20:04 232529 wrote:
i represent the new generation of LR goers
i represent the new generation of LR goers
The fourth generation? :D
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:04 232529 wrote: i represent the new generation of LR goers The fourth generation? :D | ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:03 Soularion wrote: How do we feel about shrimp pizza? I think it's pretty solid. It's great until Koreans put corn, sweet potato and a swirl of white jizz sauce on it. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:03 Soularion wrote: How do we feel about shrimp pizza? I think it's pretty solid. I've never tried it. I feel like a seafood pizza could be pretty good I love me some seafood | ||
|
Soularion
Canada2764 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:04 232529 wrote: i represent the new generation of LR goers ZEROETH GENERATION HYPE | ||
|
robson1
3632 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:03 Soularion wrote: How do we feel about shrimp pizza? I think it's pretty solid. I approve. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:02 opterown wrote: title match! are you back? | ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:02 TT1 wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Pineapple, tuna, mettwurst and ham... AAAHHHH. So good you just ruined it for everyone WTF IS THIS? THAT*S THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WHOLE WORD | ||
|
Soularion
Canada2764 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:04 Darkhorse wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:03 Soularion wrote: How do we feel about shrimp pizza? I think it's pretty solid. I've never tried it. I feel like a seafood pizza could be pretty good I love me some seafood It depends on the shrimp you get, really. Poverty shrimp is no-go, but if you get good shrimp it can be pretty great. Got a nice crunch to it. | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
w3c.TruE
Czech Republic1055 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:03 Circumstance wrote: Oh, is it time for the quarterly "Lorning-what-the-hell-is-with-you-and-mayo" LR derail again? Oh no! I remember the last time we've had that. It was really awfull. | ||
|
TT1
Canada10089 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:03 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: WHY DO YOU ALL LIKE SUCH GROSS PIZZAS? I just like cheese '_' CHEESE(S)???????? THUMBS UP FOR EXTRA CHEESINESS edit: its a protoss thing | ||
|
robson1
3632 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:04 Shellshock wrote: I don't even remember who I picked for my FPL team. Thanks TL for not making it easy to check omg i'm foggy on 2 picks as well, is it possible to check at all? | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:04 Shellshock wrote: I don't even remember who I picked for my FPL team. Thanks TL for not making it easy to check http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php Not that hard. You can do it ![]() | ||
|
Soularion
Canada2764 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:05 Circumstance wrote: I'm just gonna blame all of herO's technical issues on Hush.. Gotta get the Bong outta there. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:04 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:01 DarkLordOlli wrote: On December 22 2014 20:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Pineapple, tuna, mettwurst and ham... AAAHHHH. So good Pineapples around the world should be offended to be eaten alongside tuna !?! What's wrong with tuna? Tuna's good in a tunafish sandwhich or salad, but on a pizza? God no... | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On December 22 2014 20:05 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2014 20:02 TT1 wrote: On December 22 2014 20:01 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Pineapple, tuna, mettwurst and ham... AAAHHHH. So good you just ruined it for everyone WTF IS THIS? THAT*S THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WHOLE WORD Tuna on pizza no way man | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6576 Grubby3528 ArmadaUGS880 shahzam678 JimRising C9.Mang0305 ZombieGrub58 Mew2King48 Maynarde0 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• davetesta37 • musti20045 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|