• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8534 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 403

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 401 402 403 404 405 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 01:56 GMT
#8041
On November 02 2014 10:55 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:53 Ej_ wrote:
so Life's gameplan is "I guess I'll tilt him"?

I mean it's not bad


"I guess I'll kill him with lings"

Considering this is Life, that's not a bad plan

well its a good thing I'm not a ling yet

You're about to be IIRC
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
PinheadXXXXXX
Profile Joined February 2012
United States897 Posts
November 02 2014 01:56 GMT
#8042
On November 02 2014 10:55 Superbanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:49 sAsImre wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:47 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:46 sAsImre wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:44 sAsImre wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:43 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:42 Deathstar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:42 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Time for Zest to show what he's got


Want to sigbet?

Sure, but i already have 3 (you are one of them) right now in my signature for three months and after that it belongs to dodgin for a year :D
So yeah


well the first two are kinda true in late 2014 :D

JD almost won vs Bomber, cmon man...


bomber gave him 2games by being nice. (or retarded in my opinion)

Yeah sure
JD could have won it 3:1 if only the banemine would have hit, etc.
Don't be ridiculous


bomber demolished him the two times he went for his standard build, lost 1game to a raised depot and 1game when his brain froze and he went mecha. The score was very nice to JD lol.

Yeah whatever If life manages to sneak in zerglings they are called "life lings", if JD does it the opponent was retarded, that bias

Now Zest will show what a true stomp is

Exactly, i don't get the bias. JD was overated, now he seens to be underated and overhyped somehow

Jaedong showed great play in Game 2 but you can't say that he really showed any skill in game 3; Bomber just had a brain fart.
Taeja the one true Byunjwa~
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
November 02 2014 01:56 GMT
#8043
It's unfortunate for Life that he got matched against Zest, he might have a shot against anyone else.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 02 2014 01:56 GMT
#8044
Life Vs Zest IS THE BIGGEST MATCH of this tournament


I was not joking earlier when I said everything else is filler
rip passion
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-02 01:57:07
November 02 2014 01:56 GMT
#8045
holy shit zest is sick, he's only at his 80% of his potential RIGHT NOW
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 02 2014 01:56 GMT
#8046
On November 02 2014 10:56 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:55 Penev wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:54 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:52 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...


stop that!
I always feel old in such conversations!

... I'm 7 years older than Life and... well :-/

I'm 3 days younger than Life.


someone should say that he's older than 25 or I feel like I'm insanely old :o

I am :/


I'm 26 if that can comfort you

24 and married, can confirm 21 year olds have nothing to complain about
TL+ Member
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
November 02 2014 01:57 GMT
#8047
I played BW first time 15 years ago if that makes you feel young aajajaj
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
November 02 2014 01:57 GMT
#8048
Those Zest stats.. Life is FUCKED.
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 02 2014 01:57 GMT
#8049
I can't believe Artosis would say that and I will deny it.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 02 2014 01:57 GMT
#8050
I'm sitting here at 20 and I'm wondering now if I'm above or below the median O_o.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
November 02 2014 01:57 GMT
#8051
Comon life stay focused!
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
November 02 2014 01:57 GMT
#8052
On November 02 2014 10:55 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
God, at 21 I feel like an old fart on here now.

I knew I was probably very close to the young end (and I mean the end) of that line
How are you doing today?
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 02 2014 01:57 GMT
#8053
On November 02 2014 10:55 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Standing behind Solar watching Blizzcon :O


Tell Solar that Soularion expects great things from him.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 02 2014 01:57 GMT
#8054
On November 02 2014 10:57 DwD wrote:
Those Zest stats.. Life is FUCKED.


They're just numbers
rip passion
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#8055
On November 02 2014 10:57 DwD wrote:
Those Zest stats.. Life is FUCKED.

Life finds a way
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkthorn
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania912 Posts
November 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#8056
I want to thank Artosis for predicting Zest.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#8057
On November 02 2014 10:58 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:57 DwD wrote:
Those Zest stats.. Life is FUCKED.

Life finds a way


A way out ?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
November 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#8058
On November 02 2014 10:57 Circumstance wrote:
I'm sitting here at 20 and I'm wondering now if I'm above or below the median O_o.

I actually am curious as to what the median TL user is.
kiss kiss fall in love
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
November 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#8059
On November 02 2014 10:57 TheAnarchy wrote:
I played BW first time 15 years ago if that makes you feel young aajajaj

I only played brood war my first time about 7-8 years ago
How are you doing today?
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
November 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#8060
I've got to say, unless Zest goes for a no-Colossus style for no other purpose than to conquer my heart, I'm rooting for Life.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Prev 1 401 402 403 404 405 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 160
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1473
Hyuk 223
910 84
Bale 29
NotJumperer 21
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 594
Reynor66
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor302
Other Games
summit1g6954
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft246
Sick223
Livibee163
ceh9126
Happy110
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick607
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 20m
Stellar Fest
6h 20m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.