• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:36
CEST 06:36
KST 13:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9770 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 401

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 399 400 401 402 403 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
November 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#8001
Oh tastosis... Wanted high level commentary for this.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
November 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#8002
On November 02 2014 10:53 vult wrote:
Though it is almost guaranteed that Zest will win this series, I HOPE THAT LIFE WINS BECAUSE IF NOT THERE WONT BE ANOTHER ZERG IN THE RO8.


soO is favored against Taeja. It's going to be Zest, Innovation and soO advancing.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#8003
On November 02 2014 10:53 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:53 Ej_ wrote:
so Life's gameplan is "I guess I'll tilt him"?

I mean it's not bad


"I guess I'll kill him with lings"

Considering this is Life, that's not a bad plan
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
November 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#8004
On November 02 2014 10:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:49 sAsImre wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:47 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:46 sAsImre wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:44 sAsImre wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:43 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:42 Deathstar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:42 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Time for Zest to show what he's got


Want to sigbet?

Sure, but i already have 3 (you are one of them) right now in my signature for three months and after that it belongs to dodgin for a year :D
So yeah


well the first two are kinda true in late 2014 :D

JD almost won vs Bomber, cmon man...


bomber gave him 2games by being nice. (or retarded in my opinion)

Yeah sure
JD could have won it 3:1 if only the banemine would have hit, etc.
Don't be ridiculous


bomber demolished him the two times he went for his standard build, lost 1game to a raised depot and 1game when his brain froze and he went mecha. The score was very nice to JD lol.

Yeah whatever If life manages to sneak in zerglings they are called "life lings", if JD does it the opponent was retarded, that bias

Now Zest will show what a true stomp is


that depot had 0 reason to be open at this time he wasn't even rallying stuff. Plus he could've done his go to build 3times in a row and avoid some stress since JD had 0 clue how to beat it.
Zest fanboy.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#8005
i expect a huge cheese in the first game from life
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
November 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#8006
Tasteless thinking this is the best match??

Bomber v Jaedong?? Taeja v soO??
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#8007
This is such a tough match, but I have to believe. I will always believe
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
November 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#8008
On November 02 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:52 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...


stop that!
I always feel old in such conversations!

... I'm 7 years older than Life and... well :-/

I'm 3 days younger than Life.


someone should say that he's older than 25 or I feel like I'm insanely old :o
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
November 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#8009
On November 02 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:52 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...


stop that!
I always feel old in such conversations!

... I'm 7 years older than Life and... well :-/

I'm 3 days younger than Life.

1.5 years younger
How are you doing today?
Grizvok
Profile Joined August 2014
United States711 Posts
November 02 2014 01:54 GMT
#8010
Life is still only 17. Crazy.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 02 2014 01:55 GMT
#8011
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...

Im mere days older than life and hes 1000x more sucessful than ill ever be...in starcraft...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
November 02 2014 01:55 GMT
#8012
On November 02 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:53 Zealously wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:53 Ej_ wrote:
so Life's gameplan is "I guess I'll tilt him"?

I mean it's not bad


"I guess I'll kill him with lings"

Considering this is Life, that's not a bad plan

well its a good thing I'm not a ling yet
How are you doing today?
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 02 2014 01:55 GMT
#8013
On November 02 2014 10:54 vult wrote:
Tasteless thinking this is the best match??

Bomber v Jaedong?? Taeja v soO??


Of course this is the best, it has Life

and Zest I guess
AdministratorBreak the chains
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
November 02 2014 01:55 GMT
#8014
On November 02 2014 10:54 vult wrote:
Tasteless thinking this is the best match??

Bomber v Jaedong?? Taeja v soO??
Life vs Zest is bigger match than those 2 combined.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
icydergosu
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
528 Posts
November 02 2014 01:55 GMT
#8015
On November 02 2014 10:54 Swisslink wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:52 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...


stop that!
I always feel old in such conversations!

... I'm 7 years older than Life and... well :-/

I'm 3 days younger than Life.


someone should say that he's older than 25 or I feel like I'm insanely old :o


Time for bed grandpa.
I am the Punishment of God. If you had not commited great sins, god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
November 02 2014 01:55 GMT
#8016
On November 02 2014 10:54 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:52 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...


stop that!
I always feel old in such conversations!

... I'm 7 years older than Life and... well :-/

I'm 3 days younger than Life.

1.5 years younger

I'm 20. I don't know how much older/younger we are.
kiss kiss fall in love
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 02 2014 01:55 GMT
#8017
Respect the prince


rip passion
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 02 2014 01:55 GMT
#8018
On November 02 2014 10:54 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Tastosis back for the best player !

I wouldn't say Life is the best player but I'm glad you like him so much.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2014 01:55 GMT
#8019
Good old Zest, the most standard maps first.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 02 2014 01:55 GMT
#8020
On November 02 2014 10:54 Swisslink wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:52 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...


stop that!
I always feel old in such conversations!

... I'm 7 years older than Life and... well :-/

I'm 3 days younger than Life.


someone should say that he's older than 25 or I feel like I'm insanely old :o

I am :/
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 399 400 401 402 403 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft385
RuFF_SC2 196
Nina 103
-ZergGirl 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 293
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Other Games
summit1g8117
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv454
WinterStarcraft336
C9.Mang0272
Livibee146
Sick136
Maynarde124
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota296
League of Legends
• Stunt319
Other Games
• Day9tv454
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 25m
Stellar Fest
8h 25m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.