• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:03
CEST 01:03
KST 08:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10145 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 404

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 402 403 404 405 406 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
November 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#8061
On November 02 2014 10:57 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:57 DwD wrote:
Those Zest stats.. Life is FUCKED.


They're just numbers

Just like everyone's age. ^_^
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#8062
On November 02 2014 10:58 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:57 TheAnarchy wrote:
I played BW first time 15 years ago if that makes you feel young aajajaj

I only played brood war my first time about 7-8 years ago

9-10 years here. I was like 7-8 years old
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#8063
On November 02 2014 10:55 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Standing behind Solar watching Blizzcon :O

You are? Where is this?
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 02 2014 01:58 GMT
#8064
Gonna try and watch the rest from the bed, but will most likely fall asleep. Have fun guys and go Life, soO, Inno!!!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8065
On November 02 2014 10:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:57 Circumstance wrote:
I'm sitting here at 20 and I'm wondering now if I'm above or below the median O_o.

I actually am curious as to what the median TL user is.

There's a census somewhere I think
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8066
What would really interest me is to know if there is somewhere an old grandpa (or grandma ^^) that got into SCII, is watching Blizzcon with passion, trains on ladder to reach plat, etc
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8067
I never played BW...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8068
On November 02 2014 10:58 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:55 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Standing behind Solar watching Blizzcon :O

You are? Where is this?


MSI in Taiwan.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8069
On November 02 2014 10:58 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:58 JamesT wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:57 TheAnarchy wrote:
I played BW first time 15 years ago if that makes you feel young aajajaj

I only played brood war my first time about 7-8 years ago

9-10 years here. I was like 7-8 years old

me too! And I was awful
How are you doing today?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8070
Zest will never be better than Rain in my eyes, don't care what anyone tells me.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8071
On November 02 2014 10:58 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:55 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Standing behind Solar watching Blizzcon :O

You are? Where is this?

Taiwan I think
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8072
On November 02 2014 10:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:57 Circumstance wrote:
I'm sitting here at 20 and I'm wondering now if I'm above or below the median O_o.

I actually am curious as to what the median TL user is.

I think you'd have to qualify that with "active" users.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8073
On November 02 2014 10:58 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:55 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Standing behind Solar watching Blizzcon :O

You are? Where is this?

He's at the MSI event in Taiwan right now
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8074
On November 02 2014 10:56 PinheadXXXXXX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:55 Superbanana wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:52 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:49 sAsImre wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:47 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:46 sAsImre wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:44 sAsImre wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:43 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:42 Deathstar wrote:
[quote]

Want to sigbet?

Sure, but i already have 3 (you are one of them) right now in my signature for three months and after that it belongs to dodgin for a year :D
So yeah


well the first two are kinda true in late 2014 :D

JD almost won vs Bomber, cmon man...


bomber gave him 2games by being nice. (or retarded in my opinion)

Yeah sure
JD could have won it 3:1 if only the banemine would have hit, etc.
Don't be ridiculous


bomber demolished him the two times he went for his standard build, lost 1game to a raised depot and 1game when his brain froze and he went mecha. The score was very nice to JD lol.

Yeah whatever If life manages to sneak in zerglings they are called "life lings", if JD does it the opponent was retarded, that bias

Now Zest will show what a true stomp is

Exactly, i don't get the bias. JD was overated, now he seens to be underated and overhyped somehow

Jaedong showed great play in Game 2 but you can't say that he really showed any skill in game 3; Bomber just had a brain fart.

I can say he showed skill in game 3. But yeah, Bomber had a brain fart, he does that from time to time.
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8075
Fuck, Artosis predicted Zest.

Fortunately, I don't think is curse is strong enough to ruin him, he predicted bomber over Jaedong too.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8076
On November 02 2014 10:59 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:58 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:58 JamesT wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:57 TheAnarchy wrote:
I played BW first time 15 years ago if that makes you feel young aajajaj

I only played brood war my first time about 7-8 years ago

9-10 years here. I was like 7-8 years old

me too! And I was awful

I played UMS and fastest though, didn't know 1v1 was really a thing until 2011 :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8077
On November 02 2014 10:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:57 Circumstance wrote:
I'm sitting here at 20 and I'm wondering now if I'm above or below the median O_o.

I actually am curious as to what the median TL user is.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/general/427622-graphs-tl-census-2013
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
November 02 2014 01:59 GMT
#8078
I played BW in 2nd-4th grade, but had NO idea what I was doing. This was ~2002/3? (I'm 23)
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
November 02 2014 02:00 GMT
#8079
On November 02 2014 10:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:57 Circumstance wrote:
I'm sitting here at 20 and I'm wondering now if I'm above or below the median O_o.

I actually am curious as to what the median TL user is.


Yeah, or the how old the average E-Sports viewer is.
At Dreamhack there were a lot of kids in the audience. :-P
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
November 02 2014 02:00 GMT
#8080
On November 02 2014 10:57 TheAnarchy wrote:
I played BW first time 15 years ago if that makes you feel young aajajaj


Did you ever play original StarCraft?

I kinda got traumatised by 150 mineral Spawning Pool Zergling rushes and retreated to single player, so I'm curious to know what the multiplayer was actually like at the time.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Prev 1 402 403 404 405 406 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 104
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13935
Artosis 535
White-Ra 255
ToSsGirL 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4308
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox905
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1869
Liquid`Hasu1377
Trikslyr76
Other Games
summit1g7657
Grubby3475
ArmadaUGS757
shahzam590
JimRising 347
C9.Mang0293
ZombieGrub60
Mew2King50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick200
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• davetesta40
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1207
• imaqtpie1059
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 57m
OSC
13h 57m
Stellar Fest
13h 57m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.