• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9868 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 406

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 404 405 406 407 408 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
November 02 2014 02:01 GMT
#8101
On November 02 2014 11:00 Zealously wrote:
Holy shit I'm nervous


its ok the 3-0 will be quick and painless.
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 02 2014 02:01 GMT
#8102
This series has 3-4,000 less viewers than San vs. Jjakji.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 02 2014 02:01 GMT
#8103
On November 02 2014 11:00 Zealously wrote:
Holy shit I'm nervous

I am not, hehe (ok not true -.-)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 02 2014 02:01 GMT
#8104
On November 02 2014 10:57 TheAnarchy wrote:
I played BW first time 15 years ago if that makes you feel young aajajaj

16 years ago (and I was almost that age)
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8105
On November 02 2014 11:01 extinctosaurus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:54 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:52 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...


stop that!
I always feel old in such conversations!

... I'm 7 years older than Life and... well :-/

I'm 3 days younger than Life.


someone should say that he's older than 25 or I feel like I'm insanely old :o


I'm almost 30... :\

Please, tell me there's somebody here who is older ;_;

I am almost 30 too... on november. Being a manchild is cool.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8106
On November 02 2014 11:00 SNSeigifried wrote:
Just realized we have 10 gsl champions/runner ups, 4 iem champions,4 asus rog champions,6 dreamhack champions,9 wcs champions, 3 red bull champions, 2 homestory cup champions, 5 mlg champions. What you guys think :D!!!


It takes 16 ppl to beat Mvp alone?
Moderator
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8107
Argh, I'm soo hungry. Do I eat noodles now and get hungry again after? Or stay hungry now and eat noodles later?
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8108
CEEEM ERRRRN LIFEUUUU!
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8109
Both doing comfortable greedy openings
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-02 02:03:04
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8110
On November 02 2014 11:00 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:59 [PkF] Wire wrote:
What would really interest me is to know if there is somewhere an old grandpa (or grandma ^^) that got into SCII, is watching Blizzcon with passion, trains on ladder to reach plat, etc


My friend's grandfather is turning 70 next year, and is a diamond terran. He's watching right now with my friend.


Oh God that is awesome !!!!

He should stream he'd get a freakin lot of viewers
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8111
On November 02 2014 11:00 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:58 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
I've got to say, unless Zest goes for a no-Colossus style for no other purpose than to conquer my heart, I'm rooting for Life.

3 base turtle tempest incoming like nimbus vs soo


I don't think I actually saw that match, so I'd probably be fine with seeing it at least once.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8112
On November 02 2014 11:01 Circumstance wrote:
This series has 3-4,000 less viewers than San vs. Jjakji.

They all start out lower and go up. People go to bed or whatever after series ends
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8113
On November 02 2014 11:01 extinctosaurus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:54 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:52 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...


stop that!
I always feel old in such conversations!

... I'm 7 years older than Life and... well :-/

I'm 3 days younger than Life.


someone should say that he's older than 25 or I feel like I'm insanely old :o


I'm almost 30... :\

Please, tell me there's somebody here who is older ;_;


You guys are babies.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8114
On November 02 2014 11:01 extinctosaurus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:54 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:52 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...


stop that!
I always feel old in such conversations!

... I'm 7 years older than Life and... well :-/

I'm 3 days younger than Life.


someone should say that he's older than 25 or I feel like I'm insanely old :o


I'm almost 30... :\

Please, tell me there's somebody here who is older ;_;

Haha, your name is so fitting for this xD
I Protoss winner, could it be?
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8115
On November 02 2014 11:01 Circumstance wrote:
This series has 3-4,000 less viewers than San vs. Jjakji.


3am is getting really bad. and i need some tvz builds...
Zest fanboy.
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8116
On November 02 2014 11:01 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 10:57 TheAnarchy wrote:
I played BW first time 15 years ago if that makes you feel young aajajaj

16 years ago (and I was almost that age)

I bought starcraft 1 on the release date! After playing Warcraft 2 for like ever
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-02 02:03:07
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8117
SAN IS A GOD. HE WILL WIN BLIZZCON
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8118
On November 02 2014 11:02 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 11:01 extinctosaurus wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:54 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:53 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:52 Swisslink wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 02 2014 10:50 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Life at my age has won 7 premier tournaments AND has a girlfriend. I have so much envy.


I'm 4 years older than Life and he's 1000x more sucessful than I'll ever be...


stop that!
I always feel old in such conversations!

... I'm 7 years older than Life and... well :-/

I'm 3 days younger than Life.


someone should say that he's older than 25 or I feel like I'm insanely old :o


I'm almost 30... :\

Please, tell me there's somebody here who is older ;_;

I am almost 30 too... on november. Being a manchild is cool.


I just turned 25 all of 3 days ago, got a ways to go on 30.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8119
On November 02 2014 11:02 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote:
Argh, I'm soo hungry. Do I eat noodles now and get hungry again after? Or stay hungry now and eat noodles later?


Let the action feed you!
Forever the best, IMMvp <3
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
November 02 2014 02:02 GMT
#8120
These Kespa logos actually really pop on this overlay.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Prev 1 404 405 406 407 408 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft385
RuFF_SC2 196
Nina 103
-ZergGirl 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2128
sorry 37
910 26
Bale 17
yabsab 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 293
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Other Games
summit1g8117
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv454
WinterStarcraft336
C9.Mang0272
Livibee146
Sick136
Maynarde124
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota296
League of Legends
• Stunt319
Other Games
• Day9tv454
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 25m
Stellar Fest
8h 25m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.