• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:16
CEST 17:16
KST 00:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8587 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 01 2014 16:42 GMT
#501
On November 02 2014 01:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 01:40 y0su wrote:
On November 02 2014 01:35 Shellshock wrote:
Who do you guys think will cast the first match?

Day 9 and Nathanias

day[9] is hosting no?

Nope that's Redeye and Smix. I don't think any of the non WCS casters are gonna be casting the ro16, unless I read the announcement wrong
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
November 01 2014 16:43 GMT
#502
On November 02 2014 01:35 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
I'm really tired, I think it was a mistake to wake up at 6 to watch Flash. T______T

Get out.
Flash | Mvp
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 01 2014 16:44 GMT
#503
On November 02 2014 01:42 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 01:41 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 01:40 y0su wrote:
On November 02 2014 01:35 Shellshock wrote:
Who do you guys think will cast the first match?

Day 9 and Nathanias

day[9] is hosting no?

Nope that's Redeye and Smix. I don't think any of the non WCS casters are gonna be casting the ro16, unless I read the announcement wrong

yeah, that's a good point... (I felt the day9 guess was wrong the minute i hit post)

KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
November 01 2014 16:44 GMT
#504
On November 02 2014 01:43 Ctesias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 01:35 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
I'm really tired, I think it was a mistake to wake up at 6 to watch Flash. T______T

Get out.

You see, it's always a mistake to watch Flash.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 01 2014 16:45 GMT
#505
I guess we could use last year's drinking game

[image loading]

Just need to change the NaNiwa things
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-01 16:46:08
November 01 2014 16:45 GMT
#506
On November 02 2014 01:45 Lorning wrote:
I guess we could use last year's drinking game

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just need to change the NaNiwa things

need to change #freekaelaris too I think
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 01 2014 16:46 GMT
#507
I will be drinking coffee instead of alcohol as it starts at 10am for me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 01 2014 16:46 GMT
#508
On November 02 2014 01:45 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 01:45 Lorning wrote:
I guess we could use last year's drinking game

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just need to change the NaNiwa things

need to change #freekaelaris too I think

To #FreeiNcontroL
Community News
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
November 01 2014 16:46 GMT
#509
I am going to sauna in 15mins...
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
IeZaeL
Profile Joined July 2012
Italy991 Posts
November 01 2014 16:46 GMT
#510
15 min left HYPE!
Author of Coda and Eastwatch.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-01 16:47:02
November 01 2014 16:46 GMT
#511
On November 02 2014 01:45 Lorning wrote:
I guess we could use last year's drinking game

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Just need to change the NaNiwa things

We should switch the NaNiwa things as every time Wax appears on stream you have to drink.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 01 2014 16:46 GMT
#512
On November 02 2014 01:46 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 01:45 The_Templar wrote:
On November 02 2014 01:45 Lorning wrote:
I guess we could use last year's drinking game

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just need to change the NaNiwa things

need to change #freekaelaris too I think

To #FreeiNcontroL

Yeah, that would work
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 01 2014 16:47 GMT
#513
here's some thoughts about a drinking game from the old thread... haven't had a chance to sort through them and make something coherent yet


Every time there is a problem with sound aka NASL Sound Guy, make a sip!
Every time Mr. Rotti says "...dicy!" or "... hashtag...", make a sip!

Every time shoutcaster says "here we go", scream "here we go" too and drink x3!
When day9 laughs, finish your drink.

Every time Artosis says "I don't know, man" we take shots

When day9 says : "oh oh ! oh oh", finish your drink.

when a caster says "uh oh" take a drink

Everytime somebody says passion, finish your drink

when the crowd cheers, tahe a shot

Everytime we get passionstone reference. Drink whole bottle (hardcore mode)

every time there is an artosis pylon take a drink. if artosis refuses to name them appropriately, kill your drink.

each match pick a player (bet) every map they lose take 2 drinks (take a drink in case of a tie). if they get eliminated finish your drink!

If your player wins a map, take drink. If he wins match, finish drink

round 2:
if your pick was not someone you previously picked add +1 drink to your punishment.
repeat for every new round.

if you have enough passion drink the appropriate player shot/shooter for a match loss

If nuke lands drop a shot into your beer and drink it all. I assume it ain't gonna happen

nice.
take a drink for any nuke attempt
finish your drink for an in base nydus or pylon

finish half your drink for a "bop"

Everytime somebody jokes about Maru not making it or Jaedong deserving to be here, chug a bottle.

proxy hatch (in base or nat) finish your drink
finish half a drink for manner nexus/hatch/cc
two drinks for /dancing units or manner mules

How much do you drink if your player wins the tournament?

it's not a matter of quantity. it's quality.
order (or pour) that player's shot and/or a glass of bubbly


Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 01 2014 16:47 GMT
#514
On November 02 2014 01:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I am going to sauna in 15mins...

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-01 16:47:44
November 01 2014 16:47 GMT
#515
On November 02 2014 01:45 Lorning wrote:
I guess we could use last year's drinking game

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just need to change the NaNiwa things

Oh god I was at three halloween parties last night. Assuming I can even find anything to drink at this point I'm not sure that's a good idea for today. I'll wait until the ro8
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
November 01 2014 16:47 GMT
#516
On November 02 2014 01:45 Lorning wrote:
I guess we could use last year's drinking game

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just need to change the NaNiwa things


Never.

#NaniwaForeverInMyHeart

#TheOneAndOnlyForeignHope
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
November 01 2014 16:48 GMT
#517
So i can't watch the twitch channel with source after having bought the blizzcon ticket ? nice.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 01 2014 16:48 GMT
#518
On November 02 2014 01:47 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2014 01:45 Lorning wrote:
I guess we could use last year's drinking game

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just need to change the NaNiwa things

Oh god I was at three halloween parties last night. Assuming I can even find anything to drink at this point I'm not sure that's a good idea for today. I'll wait until the ro8

same.

cba drinking tonight
The Bomber boy
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 01 2014 16:48 GMT
#519
On November 02 2014 01:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I am going to sauna in 15mins...

My sauna turn is at 2100... not sure I'll go or not
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
November 01 2014 16:48 GMT
#520
On November 02 2014 01:48 FFW_Rude wrote:
So i can't watch the twitch channel with source after having bought the blizzcon ticket ? nice.

YouTube stream !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem186
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 186
Railgan 89
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
Sea.KH 58
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5056
qojqva2655
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu817
MindelVK3
Other Games
B2W.Neo968
singsing882
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli378
ArmadaUGS212
Livibee211
Hui .192
KnowMe127
QueenE68
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2947
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 44m
Replay Cast
7h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.