• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8508 users

[Redbull] Battle Grounds DET NA Online Cup - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
July 17 2014 18:57 GMT
#41
inb4 destiny loses vs ruff
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 17 2014 18:58 GMT
#42
On July 18 2014 03:55 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 03:52 Zheryn wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.


I didn't play for like 4 months this spring. When I came back I was in diamond for a longer time than I was comfortable with lol. Players got better and master + diamond league are pretty small.


Yeah, I'm not sure if I actually belong in Plat or not because I haven't played enough games to really test the limit. But I was Diamond for the entirety of Wings of Liberty (except in the beta, before Diamond existed) and for some reason when I started Heart of the Swarm the matchmaking decided to sort me in Silver.

I actually felt really bad at how badly I destroyed those people.


I know that feel. Got put in plat this season, at like 80th in a division. My god the people were so bad I had someone mothership rush me.
Thobrik
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1120 Posts
July 17 2014 19:01 GMT
#43
Tentacruel is still a jellyfish! Somebody point this out to Rotti.
"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, Religion is answers that may never be questioned."
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
July 17 2014 19:02 GMT
#44
On July 18 2014 03:58 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 03:55 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:52 Zheryn wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.


I didn't play for like 4 months this spring. When I came back I was in diamond for a longer time than I was comfortable with lol. Players got better and master + diamond league are pretty small.


Yeah, I'm not sure if I actually belong in Plat or not because I haven't played enough games to really test the limit. But I was Diamond for the entirety of Wings of Liberty (except in the beta, before Diamond existed) and for some reason when I started Heart of the Swarm the matchmaking decided to sort me in Silver.

I actually felt really bad at how badly I destroyed those people.


I know that feel. Got put in plat this season, at like 80th in a division. My god the people were so bad I had someone mothership rush me.


I'll add that to my list of things to try... :D
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 17 2014 19:04 GMT
#45
On July 18 2014 04:02 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 03:58 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:55 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:52 Zheryn wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.


I didn't play for like 4 months this spring. When I came back I was in diamond for a longer time than I was comfortable with lol. Players got better and master + diamond league are pretty small.


Yeah, I'm not sure if I actually belong in Plat or not because I haven't played enough games to really test the limit. But I was Diamond for the entirety of Wings of Liberty (except in the beta, before Diamond existed) and for some reason when I started Heart of the Swarm the matchmaking decided to sort me in Silver.

I actually felt really bad at how badly I destroyed those people.


I know that feel. Got put in plat this season, at like 80th in a division. My god the people were so bad I had someone mothership rush me.


I'll add that to my list of things to try... :D


The best part was it was a response to my 10 pool. Because that's truly the best time to mommarush
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 19:04 GMT
#46
17 drone roach ling allin looks pretty diamondy.
hundred thousand krouner
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
July 17 2014 19:04 GMT
#47
Ruff not playing around this game.
caznitch
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada645 Posts
July 17 2014 19:05 GMT
#48
On July 18 2014 03:21 Ojarg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 02:58 Yhamm wrote:
On July 18 2014 02:42 Soke wrote:
On July 18 2014 01:37 Yhamm wrote:
On July 18 2014 01:35 Soke wrote:
Once again, could I have a link to the check-ins, so I can see the players who have signed up? (Or a list of players/bracket etc.) Thank you in advance ;P

read the OP

What I meant is to see the players as they sign up, since the bracket and stuff is not up yet Pharside linked it to me for the NA qualifiers for WCS

Yes.
On July 17 2014 05:30 pHaRSiDE wrote:
DET Cup: July 17th at 2:00 pm EDT / 11:00 am PDT - Sign Up - Brackets

click Signup or Brackat (but the link in OP is wrong, it should be http://www.nationalesl.com/us/redbull/sc2/det_qualifier/rankings)
then click members
On July 18 2014 01:38 Ojarg wrote:
Why is Quebec excluded?

there are some rules in Quebec that make it really hard to organize some competition with money prize. So Redbull usually just forbid Quebec players to signup so they don't have any problem.
well, something like that...


What are those rules? Quebec and all the other provinces of Canada are ruled by the same federal government, the only difference is in their provncial government.


Special Quebec laws prevent participation in tournaments where poutine and cigarettes are not accessible. They also specify that atleast one of the casters must be a white guy with dreadlocks that spends most of his time asking other people if they have any pot.
why?
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
July 17 2014 19:05 GMT
#49
On July 18 2014 04:04 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:02 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:58 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:55 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:52 Zheryn wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.


I didn't play for like 4 months this spring. When I came back I was in diamond for a longer time than I was comfortable with lol. Players got better and master + diamond league are pretty small.


Yeah, I'm not sure if I actually belong in Plat or not because I haven't played enough games to really test the limit. But I was Diamond for the entirety of Wings of Liberty (except in the beta, before Diamond existed) and for some reason when I started Heart of the Swarm the matchmaking decided to sort me in Silver.

I actually felt really bad at how badly I destroyed those people.


I know that feel. Got put in plat this season, at like 80th in a division. My god the people were so bad I had someone mothership rush me.


I'll add that to my list of things to try... :D


The best part was it was a response to my 10 pool. Because that's truly the best time to mommarush


Every Zerg I've met thus far has either 10-pooled or gone for a 16 Hatch, 16 gas, 16 Pool two base tech build.

Thus far, both variations die to the Korean 4-Gate, even though that's supposed to be an archaic PvP only build .
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
July 17 2014 19:08 GMT
#50
Destiny have anything to say now?
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 17 2014 19:08 GMT
#51
On July 18 2014 04:05 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:04 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On July 18 2014 04:02 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:58 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:55 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:52 Zheryn wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.


I didn't play for like 4 months this spring. When I came back I was in diamond for a longer time than I was comfortable with lol. Players got better and master + diamond league are pretty small.


Yeah, I'm not sure if I actually belong in Plat or not because I haven't played enough games to really test the limit. But I was Diamond for the entirety of Wings of Liberty (except in the beta, before Diamond existed) and for some reason when I started Heart of the Swarm the matchmaking decided to sort me in Silver.

I actually felt really bad at how badly I destroyed those people.


I know that feel. Got put in plat this season, at like 80th in a division. My god the people were so bad I had someone mothership rush me.


I'll add that to my list of things to try... :D


The best part was it was a response to my 10 pool. Because that's truly the best time to mommarush


Every Zerg I've met thus far has either 10-pooled or gone for a 16 Hatch, 16 gas, 16 Pool two base tech build.

Thus far, both variations die to the Korean 4-Gate, even though that's supposed to be an archaic PvP only build .


I only lose when my opponent is already planning to cheese at this point.
Wait 16 pool? That's stupid greedy
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
July 17 2014 19:11 GMT
#52
On July 18 2014 04:08 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:05 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On July 18 2014 04:04 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On July 18 2014 04:02 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:58 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:55 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:52 Zheryn wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.


I didn't play for like 4 months this spring. When I came back I was in diamond for a longer time than I was comfortable with lol. Players got better and master + diamond league are pretty small.


Yeah, I'm not sure if I actually belong in Plat or not because I haven't played enough games to really test the limit. But I was Diamond for the entirety of Wings of Liberty (except in the beta, before Diamond existed) and for some reason when I started Heart of the Swarm the matchmaking decided to sort me in Silver.

I actually felt really bad at how badly I destroyed those people.


I know that feel. Got put in plat this season, at like 80th in a division. My god the people were so bad I had someone mothership rush me.


I'll add that to my list of things to try... :D


The best part was it was a response to my 10 pool. Because that's truly the best time to mommarush


Every Zerg I've met thus far has either 10-pooled or gone for a 16 Hatch, 16 gas, 16 Pool two base tech build.

Thus far, both variations die to the Korean 4-Gate, even though that's supposed to be an archaic PvP only build .


I only lose when my opponent is already planning to cheese at this point.
Wait 16 pool? That's stupid greedy


Often they don't even make any Zerglings. I walked across the map with an unchrono-boosted Zealot and killed three Drones the first time I encountered that. It's weird.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 19:13 GMT
#53
sc2 and extreme sport commercials in the breaks, this is perfect :D
hundred thousand krouner
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
July 17 2014 19:18 GMT
#54
On July 18 2014 04:13 Zheryn wrote:
sc2 and extreme sport commercials in the breaks, this is perfect :D

If you drink Red Bull, you can BMX while you SC2!
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 19:19 GMT
#55
On July 18 2014 04:18 Foreverkul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 04:13 Zheryn wrote:
sc2 and extreme sport commercials in the breaks, this is perfect :D

If you drink Red Bull, you can BMX while you SC2!


I can already do that pretty much, my bmx is right next to me =)
hundred thousand krouner
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
July 17 2014 19:25 GMT
#56
Hah. Reminded me of this.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
July 17 2014 19:29 GMT
#57
LOL Ruff is making Destiny look like a joke :D
Thobrik
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1120 Posts
July 17 2014 19:29 GMT
#58
GG? I didn't see no GG =)
"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, Religion is answers that may never be questioned."
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 19:29 GMT
#59
On July 18 2014 03:50 Zheryn wrote:


If RuFF wins this series he will face Destiny


Wonder how mad Destiny is right now.
hundred thousand krouner
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 17 2014 19:29 GMT
#60
On July 18 2014 03:58 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 03:55 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:52 Zheryn wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.


I didn't play for like 4 months this spring. When I came back I was in diamond for a longer time than I was comfortable with lol. Players got better and master + diamond league are pretty small.


Yeah, I'm not sure if I actually belong in Plat or not because I haven't played enough games to really test the limit. But I was Diamond for the entirety of Wings of Liberty (except in the beta, before Diamond existed) and for some reason when I started Heart of the Swarm the matchmaking decided to sort me in Silver.

I actually felt really bad at how badly I destroyed those people.


I know that feel. Got put in plat this season, at like 80th in a division. My god the people were so bad I had someone mothership rush me.

I faced you like 6 months ago in LRSL and you were gold league…?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC127
EnkiAlexander 11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
SteadfastSC 127
Rex 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50771
Bisu 2259
Horang2 1301
Hyuk 615
BeSt 480
EffOrt 428
Mini 398
Light 354
Soma 329
Larva 287
[ Show more ]
ZerO 185
Shuttle 152
Rush 138
Mong 93
Leta 89
Barracks 83
Snow 69
Pusan 63
ToSsGirL 50
Mind 47
Aegong 33
JYJ 28
Sexy 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 12
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4742
XaKoH 401
Counter-Strike
Fnx 719
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1121
Lowko503
Other Games
gofns33041
singsing2033
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo426
hiko402
Livibee194
Beastyqt114
Liquid`VortiX90
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS69
ZerO(Twitch)11
djWHEAT9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 258
ComeBackTV 182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 98
Other Games
BasetradeTV52
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH196
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 53m
Online Event
21h 53m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.