• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8098 users

[Redbull] Battle Grounds DET NA Online Cup - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
July 17 2014 18:20 GMT
#21
Bracket Link that works:
http://www.nationalesl.com/us/redbull/sc2/det_qualifier/rankings/?killcache=true
Ojarg
Profile Joined July 2014
Canada2 Posts
July 17 2014 18:21 GMT
#22
On July 18 2014 02:58 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 02:42 Soke wrote:
On July 18 2014 01:37 Yhamm wrote:
On July 18 2014 01:35 Soke wrote:
Once again, could I have a link to the check-ins, so I can see the players who have signed up? (Or a list of players/bracket etc.) Thank you in advance ;P

read the OP

What I meant is to see the players as they sign up, since the bracket and stuff is not up yet Pharside linked it to me for the NA qualifiers for WCS

Yes.
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2014 05:30 pHaRSiDE wrote:
DET Cup: July 17th at 2:00 pm EDT / 11:00 am PDT - Sign Up - Brackets

click Signup or Brackat (but the link in OP is wrong, it should be http://www.nationalesl.com/us/redbull/sc2/det_qualifier/rankings)
then click members
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 01:38 Ojarg wrote:
Why is Quebec excluded?

there are some rules in Quebec that make it really hard to organize some competition with money prize. So Redbull usually just forbid Quebec players to signup so they don't have any problem.
well, something like that...


What are those rules? Quebec and all the other provinces of Canada are ruled by the same federal government, the only difference is in their provncial government.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
July 17 2014 18:24 GMT
#23
On July 18 2014 03:16 djraphi23 wrote:
Guess what ? His tattoo is "Rotterdam", no joke.

Bitter has "I don't know Kev!" in Dutch across his back. Vast distances may separate them now, but their hearts are forever joined.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
July 17 2014 18:26 GMT
#24
Holy shit, we may very well get Destiny vs Ruff.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 17 2014 18:28 GMT
#25
On July 18 2014 03:24 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 03:16 djraphi23 wrote:
Guess what ? His tattoo is "Rotterdam", no joke.

Bitter has "I don't know Kev!" in Dutch across his back. Vast distances may separate them now, but their hearts are forever joined.



There is no way this is serious
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
July 17 2014 18:29 GMT
#26
This is an awesome game :D
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
July 17 2014 18:31 GMT
#27
You know, yesterday I watched StarCraft II and wished that Terrans didn't even exist in StarCraft II, and today I watch this and wish every game had at least one Terran.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Rehio
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1718 Posts
July 17 2014 18:31 GMT
#28
It's fun to see Ruff's... "unconventional" play get shut down so hard by a lower league player. :D

Don't mess with the lower leagues, they know how to react to weird shit!
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
July 17 2014 18:32 GMT
#29
On July 18 2014 03:28 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 03:24 Squat wrote:
On July 18 2014 03:16 djraphi23 wrote:
Guess what ? His tattoo is "Rotterdam", no joke.

Bitter has "I don't know Kev!" in Dutch across his back. Vast distances may separate them now, but their hearts are forever joined.



There is no way this is serious

Hey man, my sister's boyfriend works as a tattoo artist, and believe me, he's seen dumber shit than that. The guy with who was supposed to get a company logo henna tattoo for a sport event, but accidentally got a real tattoo instead comes to mind.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 18:38 GMT
#30
Did RuFF lose to a diamond? ...
hundred thousand krouner
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-17 18:41:44
July 17 2014 18:40 GMT
#31
On July 18 2014 03:21 Ojarg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 02:58 Yhamm wrote:
On July 18 2014 02:42 Soke wrote:
On July 18 2014 01:37 Yhamm wrote:
On July 18 2014 01:35 Soke wrote:
Once again, could I have a link to the check-ins, so I can see the players who have signed up? (Or a list of players/bracket etc.) Thank you in advance ;P

read the OP

What I meant is to see the players as they sign up, since the bracket and stuff is not up yet Pharside linked it to me for the NA qualifiers for WCS

Yes.
On July 17 2014 05:30 pHaRSiDE wrote:
DET Cup: July 17th at 2:00 pm EDT / 11:00 am PDT - Sign Up - Brackets

click Signup or Brackat (but the link in OP is wrong, it should be http://www.nationalesl.com/us/redbull/sc2/det_qualifier/rankings)
then click members
On July 18 2014 01:38 Ojarg wrote:
Why is Quebec excluded?

there are some rules in Quebec that make it really hard to organize some competition with money prize. So Redbull usually just forbid Quebec players to signup so they don't have any problem.
well, something like that...


What are those rules? Quebec and all the other provinces of Canada are ruled by the same federal government, the only difference is in their provncial government.


Quebec requires any sweepstakes to register with la régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, file a bunch of paperwork and allow la régie to mediate any disputes.

EDIT: Oh, and I think they need to pay a fee to compensate la régie's troubles in processing all this.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-17 18:46:12
July 17 2014 18:45 GMT
#32
Dirac new zerg bonjwa?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 18:48 GMT
#33
These new maps are so freaking good for terran haha
hundred thousand krouner
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
July 17 2014 18:50 GMT
#34
Why can't we have hilarious strats like these at high level, Blizzard???
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 18:50 GMT
#35


If RuFF wins this series he will face Destiny
hundred thousand krouner
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-17 18:52:53
July 17 2014 18:51 GMT
#36
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.

On July 18 2014 03:50 Foreverkul wrote:
Why can't we have hilarious strats like these at high level, Blizzard???


Honestly, if we saw this at high level regularly, it probably wouldn't be as entertaining. It's like Carriers. They're a boring unit, but since they're so bad we get excited to see if a player can make them work.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 17 2014 18:52 GMT
#37
On July 18 2014 03:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.


I didn't play for like 4 months this spring. When I came back I was in diamond for a longer time than I was comfortable with lol. Players got better and master + diamond league are pretty small.
hundred thousand krouner
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
July 17 2014 18:53 GMT
#38
On July 18 2014 03:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.

People are much much better now than just 12-14 months ago. I had the same experience when I came back to dota, I was pretty surprised by how much better everyone was.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Foreverkul
Profile Joined March 2014
United States1649 Posts
July 17 2014 18:54 GMT
#39
Destiny is apparently an asshole. Also the pot shouldn't call the kettle black
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
July 17 2014 18:55 GMT
#40
On July 18 2014 03:52 Zheryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2014 03:51 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
This is Diamond level play?

Huh. Maybe I do belong in Plat now.


I didn't play for like 4 months this spring. When I came back I was in diamond for a longer time than I was comfortable with lol. Players got better and master + diamond league are pretty small.


Yeah, I'm not sure if I actually belong in Plat or not because I haven't played enough games to really test the limit. But I was Diamond for the entirety of Wings of Liberty (except in the beta, before Diamond existed) and for some reason when I started Heart of the Swarm the matchmaking decided to sort me in Silver.

I actually felt really bad at how badly I destroyed those people.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE76
Nina 70
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 182
Dewaltoss 78
Hyuk 63
Noble 29
Bale 15
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm137
League of Legends
Doublelift4216
Counter-Strike
Fnx 729
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5505
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g8141
FrodaN2078
shahzam515
JimRising 319
KnowMe280
C9.Mang0255
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr44
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2784
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 14m
Online Event
12h 14m
FEL
17h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.