• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7559 users

[HSC IX] Day 4 - Page 105

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 175 Next
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
June 08 2014 18:17 GMT
#2081
On June 09 2014 03:16 Varroth wrote:
So what will Taeja do when he retires? Immediatly do Military training? Is it likely he comes back after a while? I mean he must love the game + he's so talented at it I mean who doesnt want to win $$?

why is that? maybe he's not enjoying it all anymore. i mean i want to watch him play as much as the next guy but i don't see how you can just assume he loves the game.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-08 18:17:46
June 08 2014 18:17 GMT
#2082
On June 09 2014 03:17 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
[quote]
I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
[quote]
Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so sad today?

I dunno, I finally realized Prime is dead I guess

Ah Lorning I'm sorry
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
June 08 2014 18:17 GMT
#2083
Go Dayshiii!
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 18:17 GMT
#2084
I haven't played Hearthstone since like November is that still a thing?
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 08 2014 18:18 GMT
#2085
On June 09 2014 03:16 Varroth wrote:
So what will Taeja do when he retires? Immediatly do Military training? Is it likely he comes back after a while? I mean he must love the game + he's so talented at it I mean who doesnt want to win $$?

He has said on Star talk that he wants to do his military service right after he retires. He just wants to get it over with. Not sure about his plans after that but I don't think he wants to come back to playing after
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
June 08 2014 18:18 GMT
#2086
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 08 2014 18:18 GMT
#2087
So... can a capable toss tell me why he isn't bothering with the Star Gate? Just to bait out the overcharge?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:18 GMT
#2088
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
[quote]
I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
[quote]
Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

Owlterran4Life
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 08 2014 18:18 GMT
#2089
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
[quote]
I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
[quote]
Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today
Community News
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
June 08 2014 18:18 GMT
#2090
Love the way Protoss can proxy SG build two Oracles that do no damage and still be OK.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
June 08 2014 18:19 GMT
#2091
I am impossibly hyped for a Taeja-MC finals.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 08 2014 18:19 GMT
#2092
On June 09 2014 03:18 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today

yeah, I got so bullied when Scarlett "rekt" me before losing to TaeJa
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:19 GMT
#2093
On June 09 2014 03:18 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today

It's ok we are still friends
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
June 08 2014 18:19 GMT
#2094
...That said Dayshi's midgame pushes will be fearsome once that third CC kicks in
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 18:20 GMT
#2095
On June 09 2014 03:18 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today

Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 08 2014 18:20 GMT
#2096
On June 09 2014 03:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:18 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
[quote]
"aLive will never be relevant." rude
[quote]
This seems kinda rude
[quote]
[quote]
Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today

yeah, I got so bullied when Scarlett "rekt" me before losing to TaeJa

We should build an anti-bully association together against Darkhoarse's reign of bullyism
Community News
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-08 18:20:58
June 08 2014 18:20 GMT
#2097
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:18 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
[quote]
"aLive will never be relevant." rude
[quote]
This seems kinda rude
[quote]
[quote]
Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today

Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.

You're on Lorning's side. It is decided.
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
June 08 2014 18:20 GMT
#2098
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:18 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
[quote]
"aLive will never be relevant." rude
[quote]
This seems kinda rude
[quote]
[quote]
Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today

Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.

Valuable life lesson: never side with Prime. It always ends in tears.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 18:20 GMT
#2099
On June 09 2014 03:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:18 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
[quote]
"aLive will never be relevant." rude
[quote]
This seems kinda rude
[quote]
[quote]
Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today

yeah, I got so bullied when Scarlett "rekt" me before losing to TaeJa

tbf she did say she was going to lose to Taeja. Still totally rekt you.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:21 GMT
#2100
On June 09 2014 03:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:18 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:18 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:16 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
[quote]
"aLive will never be relevant." rude
[quote]
This seems kinda rude
[quote]
[quote]
Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

You're lying, aLive is the worst player in the world and I hope bad things happen to him

wow why are you being so mean today?


That guy is making me want to take your side in the next prime vs startale nerdicuff. Not cool

So meny bullies today

Thankfully I'm too new to all of this to have to take a side.

Take my side or else
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 175 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister1046
ceh9404
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 47m
INu's Battles
2h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 47m
OSC
14h 2m
Replay Cast
14h 47m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.