• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:09
CEST 03:09
KST 10:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6552 users

[HSC IX] Day 4 - Page 103

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 175 Next
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 08 2014 18:12 GMT
#2041
DAYSHI IS DRESSED FOR VICTORY
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
June 08 2014 18:12 GMT
#2042
On June 09 2014 03:09 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:07 Roswell wrote:
I had to watch scarlett lose to terran mech being healed and now I have to read about the single worst sport to watch in the world, (futbol) in such an AMAZING live thread, Futbol is basically Basketball except instead of 24/7 sprinting and shooting, you have 24/7 jogging and... Passing. Thrilling! And to top it off, half the games are decided by one bad call. Oh and its the only game where the game clock means jack all.


Americas bad taste never disappoints.

I'm just going to say I am Minnesotan, and create that distinction.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
June 08 2014 18:12 GMT
#2043
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:51 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
You insulted MKP

well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

there's no team mode in Hearthstone
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
June 08 2014 18:12 GMT
#2044
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:51 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
You insulted MKP

well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

Just no EU. They never finish what they start with their LR grudgematches.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Varroth
Profile Joined April 2014
Sweden471 Posts
June 08 2014 18:12 GMT
#2045
On June 09 2014 03:04 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:03 Dodgin wrote:
just woke up, looks like taeja is about to kick off the summer and win again.

3 HSC in a row
1/3 of HSC won by him
D:


Except he's most likely going to retire after DH Summer and WCS Season 2 or he might go year out and retire after that
Top10 favorite players: 1. Jaedong 2. Naniwa 3. Maru 4. ThorZaIN 5. Taeja 6. HerO 7. MC 8. Hyun 9. Soulkey 10. herO
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 08 2014 18:12 GMT
#2046
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:51 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
You insulted MKP

well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

There might actually be time before Shoutcraft too.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:12 GMT
#2047
On June 09 2014 03:11 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:51 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:49 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
You started it.

You insulted MKP

well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

aLive militia in the house

If I don't defend him, who will?!
On June 09 2014 03:11 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:51 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:49 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
You started it.

You insulted MKP

well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

You must have spend a lot of time on that. :3

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
June 08 2014 18:12 GMT
#2048
On June 09 2014 03:12 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
[quote]
well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

there's no team mode in Hearthstone


Wow. BOOM! Headshot.

Well played, sir.
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
June 08 2014 18:13 GMT
#2049
CC first vs MC? Even if it's cross, iunno about this
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
June 08 2014 18:13 GMT
#2050
On June 09 2014 03:12 Varroth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:04 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:03 Dodgin wrote:
just woke up, looks like taeja is about to kick off the summer and win again.

3 HSC in a row
1/3 of HSC won by him
D:


Except he's most likely going to retire after DH Summer and WCS Season 2 or he might go year out and retire after that


He said WCS Finals
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
June 08 2014 18:13 GMT
#2051
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

You mean some of you actually play the game?
What sorcery is this?
I am here in the shadows.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-08 18:13:50
June 08 2014 18:13 GMT
#2052
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:51 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
You insulted MKP

well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:13 GMT
#2053
On June 09 2014 03:12 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
[quote]
well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

there's no team mode in Hearthstone

I will play you in Hearthstone but I have pretty much just the starter cards :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 08 2014 18:13 GMT
#2054
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:51 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
You insulted MKP

well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

I'd love to do that ^^
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 08 2014 18:14 GMT
#2055
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:51 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
You insulted MKP

well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

I'm in!
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
June 08 2014 18:14 GMT
#2056
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
[quote]
well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you find in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

Also, I'm a big jerk who hates aLive.


Wow, cool your bones there dude.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
June 08 2014 18:14 GMT
#2057
On June 09 2014 03:12 Jazzman88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:12 Schelim wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

there's no team mode in Hearthstone


Wow. BOOM! Headshot.

Well played, sir.

haha, it was mostly intended as a shot at myself but i'm glad you enjoyed it
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
June 08 2014 18:14 GMT
#2058
Weirdest thing today is MaNa saying "aka" as a word
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 08 2014 18:14 GMT
#2059
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:52 Shellshock wrote:
[quote]
well he's right. there's a better chance of USA winning the world cup than MKP making Code S

That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-08 18:17:00
June 08 2014 18:15 GMT
#2060
On June 09 2014 03:14 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:11 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 03:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:56 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:54 Lorning wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 jakethesnake wrote:
On June 09 2014 02:53 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
That's wronger than wrong and you know that

you're right. USA has a much better chance of winning the world cup than MKP making code s.

...... Blatant player bashing

I don't see you boldly defending aLive. Not so noble now.

I have never attacked aLive in my life before

On August 24 2013 05:56 Lorning wrote:
Stop it aLive, i might actually start liking you if you keep giving these interviews

maybe not an attack but you basically saying you don't like him. Rude
On November 06 2013 00:03 Lorning wrote:
On November 06 2013 00:01 Fusilero wrote:
On November 05 2013 23:59 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Shit.. I'm running out of paint idea's #KillingEsports

Do a paint of alive being relevant.

I'm afraid the only way aLive will be relevant is when the stream gets 1 million concurrent viewers, and everyone starts posting 'aLive game'

Or when Tastosis is casting him: 'Nobody leaves this place .... aLive'

"aLive will never be relevant." rude
On November 09 2013 02:50 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 02:49 BisuDagger wrote:
I'M cheering for the players who will disappoint the most people if they make the finals. They need some fans too. Therefore, I declare this finals to be between (P)duckdeok and (P)sOs

Not even Bisudagger acknowledges aLive

This seems kinda rude
On February 02 2014 06:24 Lorning wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:23 stuchiu wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 02 2014 06:21 The_Templar wrote:
If San wins 4-0 I will put San in my signature next to aLive


It's cool Dear will 4-2 cuz that's PvP life.

it's too late Darkhoarse is Live Reporting version of Artosis


Explains why Alive only ever won 1 tournament.

What tournament? I don't remember aLive winning anything.

On March 06 2014 09:33 Lorning wrote:
aLive won what? IPL 5? I have no memory of such a tournament

Rude by ignorance

That was just a quick runthrough of your posting. Didn't check them all.

REKT.

Good use of your time btw.

Yeah proving Lorning wrong best use of time ever :D

Some of us LR guys should play 4v4 against eachother after HSC

But I never said anything bad about aLive, you just altered random posts of me you found in my post history

It's really easy to do. Bully

I didn't alter a single one. Anyone who thinks I altered any of them you are welcome to check them :D

Checking the filter… will update results in a minute.
He hasn't bashed aLive today.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 175 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 87
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1011
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g7171
WinterStarcraft525
JimRising 483
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 51m
INu's Battles
9h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 51m
OSC
21h 6m
Replay Cast
21h 51m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.